Special forces capture leader of Benghazi attack!

Weatherman 2020 already started a thread about this.

Quick question..................conservatives have always bitched about terrorists being held on US soil, but suddenly, Trump wants this dude to be held in Washington DC.

Why the change?

Why should he be held anywhere? A 9mm bullet behind the ear by a SF member would be more than adequate for me.

Quick question..................conservatives have always bitched about terrorists being held on US soil, but suddenly, Trump wants this dude to be held in Washington DC.

Why the change?
i have to agree with the poster after you

9mm would be fine

Why the change?
i have to agree with the poster after you

9mm would be fine

Too bad we don't use .45 ACP like we used to. Like they they say, "Use enough gun". :biggrin:

Why should he be held anywhere? A 9mm bullet behind the ear by a SF member would be more than adequate for me.

What happened to us being a nation of laws?

We are a nation of laws for American citizens, aren't we? Should someone who is a foreigner and who launches a murderous terrorist attack against American citizens be considered "innocent until proven guilty"?

After all, the protections guaranteed by the United States Constitution only apply to American citizens, right? Or would you gladly offer this shithead murderer citizenship, even though he arranged to murder some of your own countrymen?

We are a nation of laws for American citizens, aren't we? Should someone who is a foreigner and who launches a murderous terrorist attack against American citizens be considered "innocent until proven guilty"?

After all, the protections guaranteed by the United States Constitution only apply to American citizens, right? Or would you gladly offer this shithead murderer citizenship, even though he arranged to murder some of your own countrymen?
I thought the rights in the constitution were self-evident.
Doesn't that mean they apply to everyone?

Why are we still in Libya? .... :dunno:

Shouldn't have been there in the first place. .... :cool:

True. The reason we were in Libya was to snarf up all those left-over weapon they used in order to supply the Syrian "opposition", which was basically ISIS. In other words, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama armed and allowed ISIS to flourish, during their early years.

Nope. Only American citizens.

Nope. Only American citizens.
So the Declaration of Independence is wrong.

I thought that the whole reason that we kept GTMO open was so that the terrorists wouldn't be on US soil and opening up the possibility of a fair trial for them.

Trump has brought him to DC. Why?

Why the change?
It's a big mistake IMO. A surprising number American blacks convert to Islam while they are in prison. I personally know several of them. And these violent radical jihadis from the greater middle east are not the people we want teaching them Islam, for obvious reasons.

The risk is that we'll have violent criminals and even non-violent guys going to prison for crimes like burglary or selling drugs who will come out of prison as radicalised Muslims with nothing to lose.

Home grown terrorists.

Trump, by bringing the suspect to American soil for trial, is just acting like Obama.

Trump really wants to be Obama.

Forum List

Back