Speaker Mike Johnson: 'We have to blur' Jan. 6 vids to shield rioters from DOJ

I will accept the Democrats cry wolf when they arrest and punish all looters, those who stormed the White House perimeter that Trump had to be ushered away, those who nearly broke the SC building doors, Jamaal Bowman, et al.

I hadn't read, heard, or seen that reported.
Where did you?

Don't mean to put you on the spot good poster Breath, but your allegation sounds ominous. It could be useful information if credible and true.

If you think it is that.....well, how do you know? Sourcing? Vetting?

Thanks
You're not going to see that on Ofrah, dumbfuck.

Even with your primitive skills, you probably already knew that... hmm?

Don't copy other people's homework. That got you through 3 years of 8th grade, but you're past all that now. Search engine - use it. No need to thank me.... I'm here to help.

I hadn't read, heard, or seen that reported.
Where did you?

Don't mean to put you on the spot good poster Breath, but your allegation sounds ominous. It could be useful information if credible and true.

If you think it is that.....well, how do you know? Sourcing? Vetting?

Thanks
Considering the "vetting" Biden is doing on our southern border my dog would be an expert...dumbass.

What "stolen election"?
---Brian Kemp Allowed Ballot Traffickers to Steal Georgia Elections TWICE---

---The documentary exposes how political operatives were allegedly paid to drop off hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots at drop boxes in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin in the 2020 election.---

---Brian Kemp Allowed Ballot Traffickers to Steal Georgia Elections TWICE---

---The documentary exposes how political operatives were allegedly paid to drop off hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots at drop boxes in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin in the 2020 election.---

What have I told you kids about gateway pundit?

Don't copy other people's homework.
----------------------------------------------
??????
If poster 2iron is alluding post to #91,.......well, I'm embarrassed.
I did copy that long post. And then posted it here.

I did so not to cheat but because I thought the post had some cogent and important points. If the fact of copying it offends poster 2Iron, well, I regret that.

Can he understand my temptation?

They do NOT have a right to sack the Capitol. Idiot.
Go tell the 40 other groups that have done that in your lifetime.

Last week it was the pro Hamas leftards, go tell them.

No one cares about your Trump poutrage.

What have I told you kids about gateway pundit?
No one believes you, and no one cares anyway.

Unlike the dumbass leftard sheeple, we can discern for ourselves which stories are newsworthy.

And we don't need any astroturfed "fact checkers" for validation.

Forum List

Back