Speaker at Orlando mosque..."gays must die".

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011

Let's see the Anti-American, anti-Christian death cultists spin that to implicate Christian Americans.

They will drag up OT (prior to Christ's fulfillment of the law so not *Christian* per se, but that's another topic) But nobody today is preaching from American Baptist pulpits that good Christians must go out and kill gays. That is exactly what they preach from the mosques, though. They make no bones about it. They also advise their young men to abuse and kill women and children in the name of Allah. But meh. This is obviously a problem created by CHRISTIANS. How long are Americans going to tolerate this nonsense?

Last edited:

Let's see the Anti-American, anti-Christian death cultists spin that to implicate Christian Americans.

They will drag up OT (prior to Christ's fulfillment of the law so not *Christian* per se, but that's another topic) But nobody today is preaching from American Baptist pulpits that good Christians must go out and kill gays. That is exactly what they preach from the mosques, though. They make no bones about it. They also advise their young men to abuse and kill women and children in the name of Allah. But meh. This is obviously a problem created by CHRISTIANS. How long are Americans going to tolerate this nonsense?

He should be on the FBI watch list and not allowed to purchase guns or ammo. His Mosque should have its tax exempt status revoked.

Though I am curious Kosherwhore, if you wrote his speech for him.

This and the inevitable Muslim oppression of women will ultimately force the American left to choose which part of political correction they will allow to control them.

He should be on the FBI watch list and not allowed to purchase guns or ammo. His Mosque should have its tax exempt status revoked.

I have no desire to kill gays. I want to kill the people who facilitate the people who do, however. And I look forward to the day they are slaughtered.

Sorry, it is what it is.

This and the inevitable Muslim oppression of women will ultimately force the American left to choose which part of political correction they will allow to control them.
There is no more sexist group of people than American lefties. They get hardons when they think of the way muslims treat women.

Like he'd recite the words of a female infidel.

He'd be impressed by some of her rants. He might just agree to it.

Why don't you give him a call and send him a link? I'm sure you have him on your frequent contacts...

Nice try. It's a shame it failed, though.

"Sheikh Farrokh Sekaleshfar, a British-born scholar who currently lives in Iran and travels the world to spread his hateful message, preached at the Husseini Islamic Center in the Orlando suburb of Sanford last month.

"The sermon — delivered behind closed doors — was titled, “How to deal with the phenomenon of homosexuality” and raised the ire of local LGBT community leaders.

"The sermon came just three years after Sekaleshfar had spoken at another engagement in the U.S. where he discussed his twisted idea of “compassion” for gay people.

“Death is the sentence. There’s nothing to be embarrassed about this. Death is the sentence,” Sekaleshfar said during a 2013 sermon at the University of Michigan, according to Orlando-based WFTV 9."

Hate imam preached executing gays at Orlando mosque before massacre

Forum List

Back