Spartacus: "Responding to Shootings With Prayers Is Bulls***"...he just lost the Christian vote!!

they didn't support slick willie did they?
He hasn't been president for almost twenty years, back then they liked the Bush's ass grabbing techniques..
maybe JFK's as well, I mean, if it was in office, it most likely grabbed some vijajay. let me know when trump has been accused of it.

He hasn't been president for almost twenty years, back then they liked the Bush's ass grabbing techniques..
maybe JFK's as well, I mean, if it was in office, it most likely grabbed some vijajay
We would but not those button down uptight prudes that follow Jeebus..

maybe JFK's as well, I mean, if it was in office, it most likely grabbed some vijajay
wasn't JFK the first catholic president?

maybe JFK's as well, I mean, if it was in office, it most likely grabbed some vijajay. let me know when trump has been accused of it.
Kinda shows that Democrat Presidents get more, doesn't it? While brokahontas donnie has to sexually assault women to get any.

Kinda shows that Democrat Presidents get more, doesn't it? While brokahontas donnie has to sexually assault women to get any.
He pays for it and is proud..

who was sexually assaulted by donnie?

I know you want the Evangelicals you better be a pussy grabber..
I guess, I don't know if he was circumcised...

He pays for it and is proud..
paid for sexual assault? who?

I guess, I don't know if he was circumcised...
ask one of his special women he comforted.

who was sexually assaulted by donnie?
Anyone who he grabs by the pussy......but then again, by being in the same room with smellie donnie is a form of assault.

Forum List

Back