Sovereign Citizens Take Over Vacant Homes

Aren't sovereign citizens self sufficient?

Maybe Dale Smith can provide us some answers. I think he told us once that he is a member and doesn't pay his taxes.
So, what are "his taxes"?

Are you talking to me bro?
Let's see, it says here: "Maybe Dale Smith can provide us some answers. I think he told us once that he is a member and doesn't pay his taxes." You wrote that, so, it looks like I am talking to you.

I don't t know what his taxes are........All I know was based from what he posted in the past ......... he doesn't need driver license, DONT PAY HIS TAXES etc., member of this so called sovereign citizens and die hard fans of infowars........ So how the fuck do I know what his taxes are?
Then, if you don't know what HIS taxes are, and whether or not he even owes any, how can you say he "DONT PAY HIS TAXES"?

The fact is: just about everybody pays taxes...

Maybe Dale Smith can provide us some answers. I think he told us once that he is a member and doesn't pay his taxes.

Let's see, it says here: "Maybe Dale Smith can provide us some answers. I think he told us once that he is a member and doesn't pay his taxes." You wrote that, so, it looks like I am talking to you.

I don't t know what his taxes are........All I know was based from what he posted in the past ......... he doesn't need driver license, DONT PAY HIS TAXES etc., member of this so called sovereign citizens and die hard fans of infowars........ So how the fuck do I know what his taxes are?
Then, if you don't know what HIS taxes are, and whether or not he even owes any, how can you say he "DONT PAY HIS TAXES"?

he told us here..........he doesn't pay his taxes.

???? I have never seen or heard of the term
"SOVEREIGN CITIZENS" I am trying to work it out
Sovereignty implies autonomy. Yet these moochers are . . . well . . . mooching.

yes they are------but such activity has been sanctioned to the point that whoever owns
the property MUST, by law, provide services

This is even more interesting. So, if you are evicted in foreclosure first, then do you have to provide the services to the squatters, or does your lender have to provide the services?

properties lost in FORECLOSURE are usually
auctioned in court-----the auctions are BLIND---one does not get to see the inside of a house-----The person who BUYS the house is responsible for the maintenance of the squatters. In fact the buyer is also responsible for the failure of the PRIOR owner to CONTINUE TO MAINTAIN NON PAYING TENANTS EVEN IF THE HOUSE IS
VACANT AT THE TIME OF THE PURCHASE

E

Where did he say that?

yes they are------but such activity has been sanctioned to the point that whoever owns

This is even more interesting. So, if you are evicted in foreclosure first, then do you have to provide the services to the squatters, or does your lender have to provide the services?

auctioned in court-----the auctions are BLIND---one does not get to see the inside of a house-----The person who BUYS the house is responsible for the maintenance of the squatters. In fact the buyer is also responsible for the failure of the PRIOR owner to CONTINUE TO MAINTAIN NON PAYING TENANTS EVEN IF THE HOUSE IS

E

Wow. This is a very juicy minefield. So, if I have a few lowlife pals, can we go to an auction, see who wins it, then claim that one of my pals squatted there forever only he was out of town on auction day only? Why would anyone want to purchase a house in the old fashioned way?

E

Wow. This is a very juicy minefield. So, if I have a few lowlife pals, can we go to an auction, see who wins it, then claim that one of my pals squatted there forever only he was out of town on auction day only? Why would anyone want to purchase a house in the old fashioned way?

even BETTER----you can claim that YOU WERE a tenant-----and the FORMER owner (the guy upon whom the property was foreclosed by the bank) "harassed" you by not providing good services and SUE the new owner for compensation for your "pain and suffering". Or----you can concoct a plan with a bunch of other people-----OCCUPY a house, don't pay rent---vandalize a bit and when the OWNER gives up and runs away----wait until some victim buys it in foreclosure auction and SUE HIM. IN FACT---in my town this idea is considered so SOCIALLY
BENEFICIAL----that the city does it for you

E

even BETTER----you can claim that YOU WERE a tenant-----and the FORMER owner (the guy upon whom the property was foreclosed by the bank) "harassed" you by not providing good services and SUE the new owner for compensation for your "pain and suffering". Or----you can concoct a plan with a bunch of other people-----OCCUPY a house, don't pay rent---vandalize a bit and when the OWNER gives up and runs away----wait until some victim buys it in foreclosure auction and SUE HIM. IN FACT---in my town this idea is considered so SOCIALLY

Wow! Would that be California? Or New York? Very interesting. Justice a'la sans culottes.

Last edited:

E

Wow! Would that be California? Or New York? Very interesting. Justice a'la sans culotte.

I don't speak French and too annoyed with my city to google yours. ------nooo youk----
sssshhh someday I will publish and NAME NAMES

Where did he say that?

Do you expect me to dig all his posts?

He even mentioned the sandy hook killings of children was a hoax.

E

Wow! Would that be California? Or New York? Very interesting. Justice a'la sans culotte.

I don't speak French and too annoyed with my city to google yours. ------nooo youk----

This has just occurred to me. If they live in your property, and you can't get rid of them, then can you castrate them and make them work for you like digging the ditches of the foundations of your new development and such?

E

This has just occurred to me. If they live in your property, and you can't get rid of them, then can you castrate them and make them work for you like digging the ditches of the foundations of your new development and such?

no---not nice

8ebd0104cf16dbf2ccd1814372eb3e8f.png

Saw this movie during one of my flight early last year. It's about squatters and repo.

E

Wow! Would that be California? Or New York? Very interesting. Justice a'la sans culottes.

Where I come from people trying that crap get shot and no one has any idea who did it or cares.

They invented shotguns for problems like this.

I was going to say the same thing.

Shotguns and .45 calibers work well on squatters.

Nope someone tried that in Seattle area. And if you brandish or kill someone? You go to jail.
BUT............they are still dead, dead, dead and as a Washington State prisoner you have a higher standard of living and more rights than working taxpaying sorts.

yes-----I was a victim----not just Nevada. The scam actually started, I believe, in New York-------groups of squatters were actually
GIVEN POSSESSION of the properties in which they squatted-----kinda like claiming a
HOMESTEAD on the FRONTIER

Adverse possession?

yes-----I was a victim----not just Nevada. The scam actually started, I believe, in New York-------groups of squatters were actually
GIVEN POSSESSION of the properties in which they squatted-----kinda like claiming a
HOMESTEAD on the FRONTIER

Adverse possession?

yes. Such claims are being made by squatters even in apartments-----not for YEARS---just for months if they can
manage to THREATEN the landlords into staying away

there are parts of my city in which local "government" supports
squatters' "rights" -----it is a vote getting thing. The idea did spread to my homestead which harbors a "rental unit"

Forum List

Back