Southern Baptists disinvite Ben Carson to their Pastor's Conference

Then your religious convictions are asking you to illegally discriminate against people of your choosing. That is not okay.
Yes, it is. Please refer to the Bill of Rights.
I suggest you reread the Bill of Rights. There's nothing in there that allows you to label whoever you want as evil and therefore discriminate against them.
I've not labeled anyone as evil. Gay marriage is against my spiritual convictions. I choose not to participate based on those convictions and my rights as outlined in the US Constitution.

Is ham evil? Would you force a Muslim to eat a ham sandwich?
If a Muslim works at a business that sells ham, he can't refuse to sell ham to people who eat ham.
A muslim or a jew won't touch ham, therefore they won't work in a shop selling ham or will work at the chips section s0n.

who told you that a jew will not touch ham? not true------muslims seem to refuse to touch the stuff but adherent jews can touch ham----just not eat it. There have been cases of muslims in the USA who refused to handle packages of ham if they worked
in supermarkets or other food handling jobs

Yes, it is. Please refer to the Bill of Rights.
I suggest you reread the Bill of Rights. There's nothing in there that allows you to label whoever you want as evil and therefore discriminate against them.
I've not labeled anyone as evil. Gay marriage is against my spiritual convictions. I choose not to participate based on those convictions and my rights as outlined in the US Constitution.

If a Muslim works at a business that sells ham, he can't refuse to sell ham to people who eat ham.
A muslim or a jew won't touch ham, therefore they won't work in a shop selling ham or will work at the chips section s0n.

who told you that a jew will not touch ham? not true------muslims seem to refuse to touch the stuff but adherent jews can touch ham----just not eat it. There have been cases of muslims in the USA who refused to handle packages of ham if they worked

Wait a minute! Aren't most arabic Muslims HAM-ites?

Wait a minute! Aren't most arabic Muslims HAM-ites?

There was a time when some people theorized that black persons are
descended from the son of Noah named "HAM"------Arabs are caucasian
by "race", keeping in mind that "race" has little meaning in the Human
species. Also important to keep in mind that arabs, themselves-----
are very "race" conscious and consider black persons to be "slaves".
In reality----arabs of Arabia are very much "mixed" because of the proximity
of Arabia with Ethiopia and also the fact that the arabs of Arabia have been
involved in slave trade of sub-Saharan black persons for thousands of years.
To retain your own safety----never suggest to a muslim that muhummad was
of the black race------you might get killed

I know the Biblical account and I know the rewritten euro-centric account of the Hamites. I also am aware that the Muslim slave trade included White slaves for thousands of years and anyone else who was not a Muslim. BTW, Black Muslims are afforded the opportunity to readily assimilate and many African looking Muslims seem to have married into the royal Arabian hierarchy. The "tar brush" is particularly noticeable among Saudi monarchs.

White Slavery in the middle east is something that you may not want to talk about but it was just as prevalent as African Savery... That was also the case in early American History.

The Hamites are documented in Biblical scripture. That name is associated with Blacks, Egyptians, Canaanites and Cushites to name a few. Obviously, times have changed and we now live in a Euro-centric world where even sacred biblical narratives have become inconvenient for those wising to "whitewash" history. Thus, Hamites no longer exist... with the stroke of a pen, White scholars turned them into Semites; even as the features of the Sphinx were being modified to look more "Caucasian."

Forum List

Back