Southern Baptists Finally Stand Up To Woke-Leftist Women In The Church

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The Southern Baptist Convention voted overwhelmingly Wednesday to finalize the expulsion of two churches from the nation's largest Protestant denomination for having female pastors. And the vote wasn't even close, according to the SBC's tally. Spurred on by arch-conservatives in the SBC, the 12,000 or so "messengers" who had gathered at their annual meeting in New Orleans voted by a 9-to-1 margin to seal the exit of California's Saddleback Church and a smaller congregation in Kentucky. Saddleback Church, a megachurch based in Southern California with a flock of around 23,000, was founded by Rick Warren, author of the bestselling phenomenon “The Purpose Driven Life.”

That vote, which was conducted Tuesday, set the stage for another vote Wednesday on a proposal to amend the SBC's constitution to tighten the ban on women from leadership roles. “I know sometimes there are churches where people wind up in biblical divorce," SBC President Bart Barber said before the vote was announced. “But we don’t throw divorce parties at church. And whatever these results are, I’m asking you, behave like Christians. While all Baptist churches are independent, the SBC’s official statement of faith says that the office of pastor is reserved for men. That said, The Associated Press reported that this is believed to be the first time the SBC has expelled any churches over having female pastors.”

About time someone in the clergy was willing enough to stand up to this woke-leftist-feminist agenda and put these broads back in their place. These churches needed to be expelled. Now if these churches were doing something like helping to cover up child sexual assault to protect the church, that is understandable -- but letting whores in the pulpit, that is unforgivable. God clearly states that these whores do not belong in places of leadership; this is true for the church and it is also true for other areas of society, like in the business world and in government. The minute you let a woman have too much power, then you are doomed as a religion, a community, a nation. If Republican candidates for office truly loved Jesus and the teachings of their faith, they would campaign on this message; they will be brave and not cower in fear to the leftists feminists and libtard cucks who are afraid of women..put your foot down, teach these women where they belong.

"The Southern Baptist Convention voted overwhelmingly Wednesday to finalize the expulsion of two churches from the nation's largest Protestant denomination for having female pastors. And the vote wasn't even close, according to the SBC's tally. Spurred on by arch-conservatives in the SBC, the 12,000 or so "messengers" who had gathered at their annual meeting in New Orleans voted by a 9-to-1 margin to seal the exit of California's Saddleback Church and a smaller congregation in Kentucky. Saddleback Church, a megachurch based in Southern California with a flock of around 23,000, was founded by Rick Warren, author of the bestselling phenomenon “The Purpose Driven Life.”

That vote, which was conducted Tuesday, set the stage for another vote Wednesday on a proposal to amend the SBC's constitution to tighten the ban on women from leadership roles. “I know sometimes there are churches where people wind up in biblical divorce," SBC President Bart Barber said before the vote was announced. “But we don’t throw divorce parties at church. And whatever these results are, I’m asking you, behave like Christians. While all Baptist churches are independent, the SBC’s official statement of faith says that the office of pastor is reserved for men. That said, The Associated Press reported that this is believed to be the first time the SBC has expelled any churches over having female pastors.”

About time someone in the clergy was willing enough to stand up to this woke-leftist-feminist agenda and put these broads back in their place. These churches needed to be expelled. Now if these churches were doing something like helping to cover up child sexual assault to protect the church, that is understandable -- but letting whores in the pulpit, that is unforgivable. God clearly states that these whores do not belong in places of leadership; this is true for the church and it is also true for other areas of society, like in the business world and in government. The minute you let a woman have too much power, then you are doomed as a religion, a community, a nation. If Republican candidates for office truly loved Jesus and the teachings of their faith, they would campaign on this message; they will be brave and not cower in fear to the leftists feminists and libtard cucks who are afraid of women..put your foot down, teach these women where they belong.

You can't even define what a woman is.

You can't even define what a woman is.
A woman is a person who was born with a vagina....

However, this does not define gender...if that woman wants to go thru life presenting as a man on the gender spectrum, so be it.....

Now back to why you are deflecting from the post like a bitch......are you a woman? Because that is a very feminine trait

AMEN! About damn time. This type of stuff makes me want to believe in Jesus!

However, this does not define gender...if that woman wants to go thru life presenting as a man on the gender spectrum, so be it.....

Now back to why you are deflecting from the post like a bitch......are you a woman? Because that is a very feminine trait

^^^This is how the left feels about women: deflecting "like a bitch" = a feminine trait.

Vote accordingly, ladies.

Nothing in the article says anything about being woke or leftist. Doesn't your religion say you shouldn't just make shit up like you just did?

^^^This is how the left feels about women: deflecting "like a bitch" = a feminine trait.

Not all women. Most women are fine ladies, deserving nothing but respect. There are, however, some bitches.

While true, that person should not be able to claim all the rights and/or privileges relating to biological sex such as restroom usage, athletic participation etc. This is where the left has totally missed the mark.

Glory !!! Get those sluts back in the kitchen.

While true, that person should not be able to claim all the rights and/or privileges relating to biological sex such as restroom usage, athletic participation etc. This is where the left has totally missed the mark.
Where a transgender person uses the bathroom affects your life how?

Where do you think they used the bathroom before you started panicking over trans people a few years ago?

And why do you folks keep dodging the OP?

Well, since it is my belief that a woman is someone born with a pussy......someone who most certainly was born to be a pussy (YOU) has to be a woman....Trans people are basically fighting for your rights too, pussy..

Where a transgender person uses the bathroom affects your life how?

Where do you think they used the bathroom before you started panicking over trans people a few years ago?

And why do you folks keep dodging the OP?
While I realize you are trying, in your juvenile fashion, to render an insult, I will treat your response as showing you are just too limited in intellect to understand and explain. As a father, and a human being I don't think women should be forced to share their facilities with males that simply have a mental illness making them think they are something they are not. If you don't care about the safety and honor of your female relatives that is your problem, not mine.

As to sports, women who have worked hard to create a system they can compete in fairly should not be expected to compete against males who are unable to compete against other males and therefor look for a less competitive situation where they have an advantage.

While I realize you are trying, in your juvenile fashion, to render an insult, I will treat your response as showing you are just too limited in intellect to understand and explain. As a father, and a human being I don't think women should be forced to share their facilities with males that simply have a mental illness making them think they are something they are not. If you don't care about the safety and honor of your female relatives that is your problem, not mine.

As to sports, women who have worked hard to create a system they can compete in fairly should not be expected to compete against males who are unable to compete against other males and therefor look for a less competitive situation where they have an advantage.
Women sports has been something Conservatives have cared little about since there was a thing called women's sports....

I will let the states decide what they want to do with the state of women's sports in schools....I have bigger things to care about......

But if you think 0.1% of trans children playing in women's sports is something that Republicans should make their core campaign issue, have at it....just don't whine when they lose....again....

What does that have to do with the OP?

Interesting that none on the right, except for TN, will even address these actions by the SBC

What does that have to do with the OP?
They cannot address the OP because they somehow feel obligated to defend what this so-called Christian organization did....

It is very revealing about Conservatives.....but not surprising.....I knew this would be their response...

Noted, they didn't boot any of the churches being led by male pastors that were sexually assaulting the congregation.

Forum List

Back