Source tells Roll Call Pence is Trump's VP pick

so what are all of you anti Muslim chickenshits going to do now?

Gov. Pence Stands by Opposition to Trump's Muslim Ban
Oh, I dont know...another hand of poker?

TrumpRacism_zps4qbhhrjk.jpg

sure you have time?

if Pence squats and shits a load beside Donnies load you'll be pulling double duty at the feed trough
I am not a Republican, doofus, I dont vote reflexively for everyone with an R or a D by their name, like you hacks do.

You are a mental whore. You have no integrity, no honesty, you are like a used cart salesman who insists that the latest car you are looking at on his lot is the best one for the buyer.

I'm not buying, moron.

Pence is great as a VP choice. I wonder if Newt is going to get Chief of Staff. We know he's going to be in the inner circle. I like the thought of Newt as Trump's key consigliere to assist Trump in navigating the treacherous waters of Washington.

:)
I totally agree. I think Republicans are much more honest when they put their prejudices right out where everyone can see them. When a Republican says Mexicans are rapists or kill the gays, then you know you have one honest Republican.

I totally agree. I think Republicans are much more honest when they put their prejudices right out where everyone can see them. When a Republican says Mexicans are rapists or kill the gays, then you know you have one honest Republican.
Except that no one said that, unlike Hillarys documented perjury.

ClintonLiesREturn_zps4tqbjqpt.jpg

so what are all of you anti Muslim chickenshits going to do now?

Gov. Pence Stands by Opposition to Trump's Muslim Ban

The mathematics of your question really scares everyone who has the brains not to think like you.

There are 1.8 million adult Muslims in America. Let us suppose they are all eligible to vote. Let us take for granted that they all vote for Hillary.

There are 247 million Americans who are not ashamed to be called Christians. Let us suppose that only one percent of them vote for whomever the Muslims DO NOT vote.

Yeah, the "anti Muslim chickenshits" have a whole lot to worry about.

Forum List

Back