Sounds like Kent State all over again

It was only a matter of time before these groups became violent. It's been the intention of the founders of OWS the entire time. Top down, bottom up, inside out.

If it's a Tea Party group being accosted, then that's a travesty.

If it's an OWS group or anything remotely liberal, then the cops did the right thing.

When the heck have the Tea Party thrown bottles at the police?

Heck, when has the Tea Party tried to confront the police?

If it's an OWS group or anything remotely liberal, then the cops did the right thing.

Most Tea Party protests are one shot deals, usually with the proper permits applied for. Alot of thier rallys are also in far more open areas, not in the downtowns of major cities.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......I think they just look like open areas.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ml2TSt-WdNM]Keith Olbermann "Tea Time": N.C. Tea Party Crowd Thins Out - 05/13/10 - YouTube[/ame]

520.gif

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

Is it really free speech if you need to get the governments permission to engage in it?

Hey, dumb shit, you don't need a permit to speak freely... you need a permit to gather en-masse and take to the streets thus disrupting the rest of society.

Do try and keep up.

Hey scumbag, congratulations, I am surprised somebody with such a severe learning disability like your self is able to type on a computer, you should be proud of such an accomplishment.

Translation: "I don't know what the fuck I am talking about, so therefore I shall call you names"

Thanks again for playing along!

Good questions. I know they tend to be peaceful people.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5pdwTQ4xA8]Tea Party Violence: Teabagger Tries To Kill Man With Obama Bumper Sticker - YouTube[/ame]

Were a fascist nation. Nothing those OWS people say or do will have any effect untill people die. Then we will choose if we want to keep killing the 'socialits' or if we want to actually listen to what they have to say about the rampant corruption, cronyism, inequality, and domestic enemies.

Thats just the way it is

It sounds like you are advocating violence. :eek:

Perhaps people do hear what they are saying and just disagree, is that hard for you to believe??

No I am not advocating violence. Your interpreting way to much.

Yes, it is hard for me to believe that people do not care about inequality, corruption, cronyism, and rule by the few.

I think there is a huge media propaganda campain to keep the OWS movement in the publics eye about anything other then that. You have to understand how power works, outside opinions are not welcomed. Any idea that threatens the current power structure is always demonized, confused, and discredited.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5pdwTQ4xA8]Tea Party Violence: Teabagger Tries To Kill Man With Obama Bumper Sticker - YouTube[/ame]

Where in this clip does it identify this nutjob as a Tea Party person?

:lmao:

One idiot does'nt equal Tea Party.... but then again, I am dealing with dumbasses here, so nevermind.

Carry on.... :cuckoo:

That was the end of Kent State, not the beginning.

From what I am reading about these protesters, I dont think they have the stomach to push it to the level Kent State reached. Modern police forces are also far more capable of handling unarmed protesters than in the 60's.

We havent even gotten to the fire hoses and attack dog level yet.

Thees OWS guys are soft little mammas boys and girls. little rich kids with to much spare time on there hands.
Gee.....wouldn't you have to be ONE o' them....to KNOW that??

301.gif

One idiot does'nt equal Tea Party.... but then again, I am dealing with dumbasses here, so nevermind.

Not to mention that nowhere in this clip is this whackjob identified as a Tea partier.

Kent State?

Not hardly.

Sadly, this will not be an end to the violence. OWS was designed for violence. There will be people who die in the end.

Thats what OWS wants, and the authority's are aware of that. It wont work.

They keep pushing and pushing.... its like someone getting in your face and daring you to punch the fuck out of them.

They are a bunch of idiots just out for attention, and the MSM is giving it to them... They are breaking the laws everywhere they meet. Expecting everybody to bend the rules for them.
Typical anarchists.... fuck em!

Not to mention that nowhere in this clip is this whackjob identified as a Tea partier.
Exactly.... guess that dude that cut me off in traffic lastnight with an Obama sticker on his Prius was an OWS jackass... :doubt:

Forum List

Back