sort of an ethics question? Boob Jobs..

TO ZUKOV:
SURE! Let me just rip my top off now and click off a few for ya. Want any from south of the border while Im at it? :rolleyes:
Would you like me to do that to music as well? What lighting would you like? black and white film or color? I mean, sheesh...I aim to please :rolleyes:

As far as my xrays (I have MRIs too, thankyouverymuch), you just hold your breath sweetheart. again I have to say :rolleyes:

And since you insist on making this your personal business, please photocopy your visa or mastercard and send it to me so I can bill my check ups as well as have you pay part of the dr fee in case anything ever DOES go wrong.

As soon as I have your credit card, I'll show you my xrays.

sheesh.

Go play hon. Im pissy enough waiting on these frigging never leaving plumbers.

Originally posted by -=d=-
Having a woman go from an A cup to a C cup doesn't change the fact that her breasts are still very much real; they simply appear larger, due to what is behind the muscle.

And what is behind the muscle is an artifical product, as opposed to the natural tissue on top.

The tires on your car are not fundamentally different. They are made of the same material, serve the same function, and may have come from the same place.

A saline bag is not organic cellular material composed of human tissues, it is not capable of producing milk, it was not constructed in the womb of a human female. As opposed to a human breast, it is a fake.

If, at some point in the not too distant future, scientists learn to genetically augment a woman's breats either by inserting grown cloned tissue, or by altering the gentic code, I would consider that an enhancement, but a 'real' one.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
While you yahoos are dragging my name in the mud, I am looking up some ethical reasons why breasts are awesome:

Proverbs 5:18-19: "May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
A loving doe, a graceful deer-
may her breasts satisfy you always,
may you ever be captivated by her love."

Song of Solomon 7:7-9: "Your stature is like that of the palm,
and your breasts like clusters of fruit.
I said, "I will climb the palm tree;
I will take hold of its fruit."
May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine,
the fragrance of your breath like apples,
and your mouth like the best wine.

I say, you want breast enhancements, go for it!!!

What about biblical admonitions about not poluting one's body?

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

And since you insist on making this your personal business,

I believe it was you who took my statement so personally. I could not care less what you have under your shirt. You are words on a screen.

As for everything else: laugh. It's called a joke.

Originally posted by Zhukov

They don't apply. If I'm remembering, you are referring towards dietary restrictions placed upon Jews, by God prior to Christ's arrival on Earth.

Based on your definition, my fillings would be 'pullution' in my body, as would the clamps holding closed where my wife's gall bladder used to be. Or pins placed in gop_jeff's leg, from the war wound in Viet Nam.

We are supposed to honor our bodies, since they are not our own (see 1 Corinthians 6; I closed the Biblenet page). But I don't think it would be polluting, dishonoring, etc. to have breast implants, any more than pierced ears or a pierced navel (both of which my wife have) are polluting/dishonoring.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
We are supposed to honor our bodies, since they are not our own (see 1 Corinthians 6; I closed the Biblenet page). But I think it would not be polluting, dishonoring, etc. to have breast implants, any more than pierced ears or a pierced navel (both of which my wife have) are polluting/dishonoring.

fixed.

:p:

:cof:

I believe it was you who took my statement so personally. I could not care less what you have under your shirt. You are words on a screen.

You dont care about my boobies? no pics for you :p:

As for everything else: laugh. It's called a joke.
I am laughing, silly. This whole thing has cracked me up big time.
I guess my words on your screen make the humor hard to see.

I did too :p: :D :clap:

Hell, Ive learned not to get mad at people anymore - the people that Ive fought the hardest with on here, end up being the ones that I like the most! LOL!

-=d=-
They don't apply. If I'm remembering, you are referring to...

gop_jeff
We are supposed...

I'm not actually refering to anything. I had just heard people use the 'temple of the lord' argument to frown upon such things as smoking, tattoos, et cetera.

My question was just that, a question wondering if that would neccesarily apply to breast implants too.

Where's newguy when you need him. I'm sure he'd have at least eleventeen verses one way of the other.

Zhukov:

no, I would have called you a dirty name. I roll eyes all the time.
It doesnt have the same meaning for me as it does for DK.

I thought it was funny.

Now Im going to never let you forget that I know how much you wanna see my boobies.

(that is a ha ha joke):p:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
no, I would have called you a dirty name. I roll eyes all the time.
It doesnt have the same meaning for me as it does for DK.

I thought it was funny.

Now Im going to never let you forget that I know how much you wanna see my boobies.

(that is a ha ha joke):p:

send him the x-ray! they so much rock :p:

Zhukov:
do you wanna see my tattoos too? :D

you probly dont....none of them are on my boobies. :p:

Forum List

Back