sort of an ethics question? Boob Jobs..

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Pet peves.

"Her boobs are fake."

When I get new tires for my car's wheels, are my tires then 'fake'?

When I get a subwoofer for my car's stereo, is the bass 'fake', simply because it's now 'enhanced', or increased in volume?

Why do people associate augmented breasts with 'fake'?

Why are breast-reductions somehow 'acceptable' in some people's eyes, yet breast-size-increases carry a negative feeling for some?

My wife's lips aren't 'fake' because she wears lipstick.

Thoughts? Are boob jobs, and other cosmetic surgeries/proceedures 'wrong' (id est, are they desired simply from vanity)?

I'll admit it. Im vain. I do my hair, my makeup, I get facials, keep my fingernails manicured and polished and my toenails pedicured and polished. When I feel that I need it, Id get my face lifted.

Now granted, I have to admit my plastic surgeries were done when I was married to my ex husband. He requested and paid for them all but Ive not regretted having them. Yes, they hurt like hell, and had I realized that maybe Id have resisted. but maybe not.

:)

Dude, they're fake. lol
At least they don't use silicon anymore, though.
I've got nothing against anyone who gets a "job" but I don't really see the point. I've been with a small-titted woman before and, frankly, the fact that her boobs were small didn't make me less attracted to her.

Plus, I've never been with a woman who has had a boob job but they don't really look that fun to play with.

Well, that's my opinion. I've never been a fan of plastic surgery unless it is a follow-up to surgery/injury. But to each their own...

dude - where do you come up with these? it must be scary in your head...but I digress

My kid sister is a body builder. She looks great, but all the lifting and muscle mass did something to her. She had augmentation done so that she was symetrical. Took her from a B to a C

Vain - don't think so.

Think it was all a matter of her own self perception and feeling good about herself. I know, it sounds a bit contradictory, but I don't think it was simply a vanity thing.

And yes to anwer your question, they are fake! I mean she wasn't born with them - but she looks great.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Dude, they're fake. lol
At least they don't use silicon anymore, though.
I've got nothing against anyone who gets a "job" but I don't really see the point. I've been with a small-titted woman before and, frankly, the fact that her boobs were small didn't make me less attracted to her.

Plus, I've never been with a woman who has had a boob job but they don't really look that fun to play with.

Well, that's my opinion. I've never been a fan of plastic surgery unless it is a follow-up to surgery/injury. But to each their own...

You'd never be able to tell Ive got saline rather than God given.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Your not think about a penis extension are you D? That would definitely be too fake!:D

wha? My wife would kill me if I tried to increase my 10lbs-of-dangling-fury.

:p:

(sigh)...

hehe

Originally posted by HGROKIT
dude - where do you come up with these? it must be scary in your head...but I digress

My kid sister is a body builder. She looks great, but all the lifting and muscle mass did something to her. She had augmentation done so that she was symetrical. Took her from a B to a C

Vain - don't think so.

Think it was all a matter of her own self perception and feeling good about herself. I know, it sounds a bit contradictory, but I don't think it was simply a vanity thing.

And yes to anwer your question, they are fake! I mean she wasn't born with them - but she looks great.

It's not scary - most people who know me find me rather level-headed. (shrug). I tend to talk about things others do not, however.

fwiw, my wife wasn't born with straight teeth, either. ;-)

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
You'd never be able to tell Ive got saline rather than God given.

Again - worthless post, sans pics.

:cof:

I'm of the opinion, after years of research, well-done breast enlargements (id est, not taken to extreme levels) can look as natural as anything.

:)

They look most natural when done UNDER the muscle - although that hurts worse.

damnit DK - defend my boobs....flasher says that they wouild look fake.

:mad:

where is my defense DK?? pppffffttt to you.
At least I have ONE Lancelot on the board - and its not you it seems:p:

Forum List

Back