sort of an ethics question? Boob Jobs..

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
where is my defense DK?? pppffffttt to you.
At least I have ONE Lancelot on the board - and its not you it seems:p:

fwiw, I think your bewbs look just fine. :)

I've seen them - a few posts up. :D

well DK is sick today and cant come home from work so he is moving slow. you are forgiven for not defending my :boobies:

LMAO, you guys are hilarious. :D

I have to say that I am not the plastic surgery type, but I see nothing wrong with people who get that stuff done. Everyone has their reasons. I just feel sorry for the people that get trapped in the revolving door and have to get one surgery right after another and another.

A friend of mine went out with some chick who had fake breasts and he said it was like mountain climbing! lol He said that they didn't really move, they just stayed there when he would touch them. But it could have been her surgery wasn't done well... who knows.

I personally have not been exposed to fake breasts in comaparison to real breasts, so I can't make a judgement. :cool:

And as far as calling them fake. I think people refer to them that way because by nature, breasts aren't supposed to have saline or silicone in them, but a car already comes with a stereo even if you upgrade it to a better stereo, the car was still supposed to come with one. Plus, a car is not a living creature and they can be customized any way you want (people can be too thanks to plastic surgery), but people come two ways only, man or woman and everyone is built the same (for the most part, not taking into consideration deformities or the like). That's just a guess, though. :cool:

Having plastic sacks full of whatever surgically inserted inside you is weird. They might be fun to look at, but I find it disgusting and would probably be turned off by it.

And yes, they are fake.

well, a big pppfffffffftttttt to you too.
Im weird yes. My breast implants have nothing to do with it though.

well, a big pppfffffffftttttt to you too.
Im weird yes. My breast implants have nothing to do with it though.

BTW, I know I said IO think they are 'fake' but only in a literal sense. I'm sure they're loads of fun and as I said I've never really seen/touched a pair up close so I can't speak from experience...

Originally posted by Zhukov
Having plastic sacks full of whatever surgically inserted inside you is weird. They might be fun to look at, but I find it disgusting and would probably be turned off by it.

And yes, they are fake.

Next time you paint your house, enjoy your 'fake house'....Or think of this when you kiss your wife's fake lips, because of her lipstick.

When a woman loses her breasts to cancer, and has them surgically re-created, does that change your opinion?

Did you know that your body's immune system is in overdrive creating a hard shell around your implants in an attempt to purge them from your body, and this preoccupation and allocation of resources is in turn lowering your other, natural, immune responses?

Isaid that in response to Mr. Z - and laughingly at that lol

btw, your avatar....explain?

Did you know that your body's immune system is in overdrive creating a hard shell around your implants in an attempt to purge them from your body, and this preoccupation and allocation of resources is in turn lowering your other, natural, immune responses?

Do you know that yes, while that is a possibility, mine are checked QUITE often and no, mine are not doing that.
But thanks for playing the 'DO YOU KNOW' game.
Your consolation prize is a big pppppffffttttttt

Originally posted by -=d=-
Next time you paint your house, enjoy your 'fake house'....Or think of this when you kiss your wife's fake lips, because of her lipstick.

Painting a house or putting on lipstick does not make anything fake.

Back to your earlier comparison to tires: If you replaces your tires with cinderblocks and hide the fact behind cardboard cut-outs drawn to look like tires, then yes, you would have fake tires.

When a woman loses her breasts to cancer, and has them surgically re-created, does that change your opinion?

Does a tragic event chage the reality of surgical implants beneath her skin? No, so no.

blah blah blah.
I like em.
And since you dont have to look at them, touch them or even think about them....AND since you wouldnt ever be responsible for any of my medical bills SHOULD something go wrong, I dont see why this should bother you.
But hey, everyone has to have a petpeeve and/or annoyance.
Care to guess what mine is?

Painting a house or putting on lipstick does not make anything fake.

Back to your earlier comparison to tires: If you replaces your tires with cinderblocks and hide the fact behind cardboard cut-outs drawn to look like tires, then yes, you would have fake tires.

Lipstick and breast implants are done for cosmetic reasons. We paint our houses and cars because we want them to look better (Nevermind the 'rust issues, etc) - for the sake of argument.

I argue breast implants are akin to a woman shaving...or laser-hair removal. They are akin to cosmetic dental surgeries. To take my Miata, which came with 14" wheels and replace them from wheels of a newer miata, that are 15" and shiney, does NOT make the enhanced wheels 'fake'...better yet, having my 15" wheels made wider, from 6" to 7" doesn't change the fact they are 'real'.

Having a woman go from an A cup to a C cup doesn't change the fact that her breasts are still very much real; they simply appear larger, due to what is behind the muscle.

Do you know that yes, while that is a possibility, mine are checked QUITE often and no, mine are not doing that.

It was my understanding that baring the application of some sort of immune response supressor, the body will always have a negative reaction to any foreign object. Though the rate at which that happens might vary by person and instance, the fact that it will is a surety.

At any rate please provide recent photographs in both the visible spectrum and x-ray, and I will give you a second opinion.

While you yahoos are dragging my name in the mud, I am looking up some ethical reasons why breasts are awesome:

Proverbs 5:18-19: "May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
A loving doe, a graceful deer-
may her breasts satisfy you always,
may you ever be captivated by her love."

Song of Solomon 7:7-9: "Your stature is like that of the palm,
and your breasts like clusters of fruit.
I said, "I will climb the palm tree;
I will take hold of its fruit."
May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine,
the fragrance of your breath like apples,
and your mouth like the best wine.

I say, you want breast enhancements, go for it!!!

And since you dont have to look at them, touch them or even think about them....AND since you wouldnt ever be responsible for any of my medical bills SHOULD something go wrong, I dont see why this should bother you.

It doesn't.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
While you yahoos are dragging my name in the mud, I am looking up some ethical reasons why breasts are awesome:

Proverbs 5:18-19: "May your fountain be blessed,
and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
A loving doe, a graceful deer-
may her breasts satisfy you always,
may you ever be captivated by her love."

Song of Solomon 7:7-9: "Your stature is like that of the palm,
and your breasts like clusters of fruit.
I said, "I will climb the palm tree;
I will take hold of its fruit."
May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine,
the fragrance of your breath like apples,
and your mouth like the best wine.

I say, you want breast enhancements, go for it!!!

w0rd.gif

Forum List

Back