sort of an ethics question? Boob Jobs..

hahaha!

noooooo - but I bet you want a tattoo of MY boobs.
Admit it. your enchanted.

:p:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
hahaha!

noooooo - but I bet you want a tattoo of MY boobs.
Admit it. your enchanted.

:p:

Nope. No tattoos here.

Not that I think tattoos are odd (like fake tits for example), but I've never wanted anything in particular painted on my body forever.

Most people's tattoos are tired anyways.

Let me guess, you've got a butterfly on your ankle, a sun design in the small of your back, and some type of flower thing somewhere else. Maybe between your shoulder blades.

Originally posted by Zhukov
I'm not actually refering to anything. I had just heard people use the 'temple of the lord' argument to frown upon such things as smoking, tattoos, et cetera.

My question was just that, a question wondering if that would neccesarily apply to breast implants too.

Where's newguy when you need him. I'm sure he'd have at least eleventeen verses one way of the other.

Some people have used those verses in that way. I personally think it's one of those grey areas in which we are free to choose either way.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Now Im going to never let you forget that I know how much you wanna see my boobies.

(that is a ha ha joke):p: [/B]

I think the whole board is gonna want to see your boobies after this thread is over with!! :D

I dunno about breast implants. ive never had them done myself for obvious reasons. But i had a friend who died during cosmetic surgery she really didnt need so i dont see much point in it.

Originally posted by Zhukov
Nope. No tattoos here.

Not that I think tattoos are odd (like fake tits for example), but I've never wanted anything in particular painted on my body forever.

Most people's tattoos are tired anyways.

Let me guess, you've got a butterfly on your ankle, a sun design in the small of your back, and some type of flower thing somewhere else. Maybe between your shoulder blades.

Do you really think tattoos are tired?

And c'mon, you have to give us chicks more credit than that. Not all women get those types of tattoos.

:D

I would love to get rid of my :boobies: , I can't understand why people want them big, I want a breast reduction but my husband doesn't want me too:mad:

These things get in the way of everything.

As far as biblically speaking, I think we are suppose to love what God has made us to be. Even without big boobies or tattoos you can look hot, you definately don't need it if you have enough confidence in yourself.

Originally posted by Unknown
I would love to get rid of my :boobies: , I can't understand why people want them big, I want a breast reduction but my husband doesn't want me too:mad:

These things get in the way of everything.

As far as biblically speaking, I think we are suppose to love what God has made us to be. Even without big boobies or tattoos you can look hot, you definately don't need it if you have enough confidence in yourself.

God doesn't deal with our cosmetics...It's up to us to shave, shower, and groom. I used to say, back when I was much fatter 'If God didn't want me fat, he wouldn't have made me that way!'. It's a good thing my dad smacked some sense into me. :)

Breast Redux on VERY large-breasted women should be covered by insurance; serious physical health injuries can result.

Breast Redux on VERY large-breasted women should be covered by insurance; serious physical health injuries can result.

Amen :clap: :clap:

Mine are a pain my back hurts all the time !

Originally posted by -=d=-
God doesn't deal with our cosmetics...It's up to us to shave, shower, and groom. I used to say, back when I was much fatter 'If God didn't want me fat, he wouldn't have made me that way!'. It's a good thing my dad smacked some sense into me. :)

I was talking about altering our bodies. It's up to us to keep it clean and treat it as a prize possession, not be careless with our bodies.

Breast Redux on VERY large-breasted women should be covered by insurance;

But when the hubby likes them big, it's hard to disappoint him when he married me this way.

serious physical health injuries can result.

Yeah, like them hitting you in the face :eek: , can't run cause they bounce to damn much and it hurts.

I always dreaded running around the track during gym class. Why was the boys class ALWAYS standing around watching???? I mean, why did girls track & field always take place at the same time as boys track???

Originally posted by Unknown
But when the hubby likes them big, it's hard to disappoint him when he married me this way.

First, cant you do a reduction and still keep it at a large enough size for him.

Second, where are his priorities? Your breasts or your health? I know im young and dont understand these complexities of marriage yet, but i would think if its a choice between my wife being well endowed or being in less pain and healthier id pick the later for two reasons. 1)She is my wife and i dont want her in pain 2)If she is in pain and feeling crappy about it. I dont get no sex.

I dunno i think the situation is like the union people who wont take a pay cut to keep the company from going bankrupt but by not compromising they end up not getting any money cause the company goes under. seems silly. But like i said, what the heck do i know?

The hell with track when I walk they bounce !! :mad:

My back hurts as I type !!!!

Originally posted by Said1
I always dreaded running around the track during gym class. Why was the boys class ALWAYS standing around watching???? I mean, why did girls track & field always take place at the same time as boys track???

I never stood around...I ran after the girls!

Forum List

Back