sort of an ethics question? Boob Jobs..

Originally posted by Avatar4321
First, cant you do a reduction and still keep it at a large enough size for him.

He likes me as I came, not to say that if I change he won't love me. But I want to make him happy, I'm not having serious health problems cause if that was the case then it would be different. It's just uncomfortable, hard to run, and sometimes annoying. That's why I can't imagine someone wanting a breast enlargement. But they are a benefit when you go somewhere and you need something, these puppies can definately catch someones attention, and get you what you want. :D

Originally posted by Sandy73
The hell with track when I walk they bounce !! :mad:

My back hurts as I type !!!!

I'm with ya there, I'm starting to slouch because of them, I have to remember to sit up straight.:p:

Originally posted by Unknown
He likes me as I came, not to say that if I change he won't love me. But I want to make him happy, I'm not having serious health problems cause if that was the case then it would be different. It's just uncomfortable, hard to run, and sometimes annoying. That's why I can't imagine someone wanting a breast enlargement. But they are a benefit when you go somewhere and you need something, these puppies can definately catch someones attention, and get you what you want. :D

Nothing like a tight shirt to.....eer, I mean how can you use your body for material benefits and personal gain! How degrading ;)

Originally posted by Said1
Nothing like a tight shirt to.....eer, I mean how can you use your body for material benefits and personal gain! How degrading ;)

:D

We have the power :) and the pain in the back :(

Originally posted by Unknown
:D

We have the power :) and the pain in the back :(

That is why the skeletal system is aided by MUSCLES. You have the capacity to keep fit, strengthen muscles, and prevent injury.

When anyone avoids exercise, no matter WHERE they have mass, injuries will inevitably result.

Originally posted by Zhukov
Hmm. I'm not so sure. They've been talked up so much at this point that they would inevitably disappoint.

Impossible. 110% impossible.

And btw, you are WRONG oh cynical one, regarding my tattoos.
I have a purple and teal yin yang on my ankle, the butterfly is on my wrist and 2 dragons intertwined over a blue orb on my tummy.
so there.
:p:

Originally posted by Sandy73
The hell with track when I walk they bounce !! :mad:

My back hurts as I type !!!!

I feel your pain, sistah!

again - some of these comments are worthless with out pics..

:p:

:)

naughty.gif

leghump.gif

youve got me all wrong Mr Z

But you want me. Admit it. you do :p:

Im half Italian and half cajun. my cooking rocks.

You want me. admit it

My borther's wife is italian. The food that come's out of that woman's oven.....holy shit.

What is cajun anways? Just a fancy name for prissy little frenchmen who settled in Lousiana?

cajun is a way of life, way of being as well as a heritage smarty pants. Just for that comment, no boob shots for you!

Originally posted by Zhukov
My borther's wife is italian. The food that come's out of that woman's oven.....holy shit.

What is cajun anways? Just a fancy name for prissy little frenchmen who settled in Lousiana?

:D I have to laugh KL, I'm an expert on prissy frenchmen est ti (sp??).

Forum List

Back