Sorry RW Loons, Hillary did not break the law according to FOX news

isn't the state department partly to blame not insisting and making sure she had a government email account?
The Secretary IS the State Department. All authority flows through that office.
you're not really this stupid...
While you're quibbling, I am positive YOU are that stupid. I guess the SecState is just a figurehead. Enjoy...
yep stupid! Hilary getting a gov email address is basic office management.. has zero to with the secretary's authority..

you guys are missing the point.....don't you realize how it must have infuriated fox news to say that!

First, I didn't hear the story, but I can promise you this. It IS ILLEGAL. PERIOD. All correspondence by a political official representing the government of the United States is bound by the Official Records act. For the SOS - who holds the same Security Clearance (how the hell she was ever approved for a security clearance boggles my mind) but nonetheless, for the SOS to circumvent the law and actually have control her own server is a direct violation of the law. Will she be prosecuted? Of course not. She is above the law. My God, wake the hell up America!
thing is- JEB did it as well. Karl rove did it. they're all scumbags including HRH no doubt. I would never vote for her because she believes its "her turn", among other reasons not to vote for a corporate dem. .
Sorry, Dot, but I gotta save this one
add this to your list as well: The greater majority of Repubs have a price hence: the "Adelson Primaries" :thup: . There are crooked dems but they pale in comparison to amount of bought-and-paid-for members of Republicorp.

Wouldn't make any difference if she killed someone, or traded insider information to make $150,000, would it? Or traveled all over the world with her 40 person team on taxpayer expense, right? Oh, that's right.....Vince Foster killed himself, wrapped himself up in that rug and carried his own dead body to the park...I forgot...

The only person I can see experiencing a "wet dream" is you. Probably the closet you have come to a real woman, right?

But you're right - when you are above the law - What difference does it make? Right?? The biggest problem I see with your assertion is that you (apparently) wouldn't give one hoot in hell if she had just done a stretch in Leavenworth, would it?

And people wonder why I say that this country is doomed.........

Shit for Brains...

Ken Starr investigated it and said it was suicide.

The RW on this board has just gone to the dogs...
good post. Agreed and friend's request sent.

you guys are missing the point.....don't you realize how it must have infuriated fox news to say that!

First, I didn't hear the story, but I can promise you this. It IS ILLEGAL. PERIOD. All correspondence by a political official representing the government of the United States is bound by the Official Records act. For the SOS - who holds the same Security Clearance (how the hell she was ever approved for a security clearance boggles my mind) but nonetheless, for the SOS to circumvent the law and actually have control her own server is a direct violation of the law. Will she be prosecuted? Of course not. She is above the law. My God, wake the hell up America!
thing is- JEB did it as well. Karl rove did it. they're all scumbags including HRH no doubt. I would never vote for her because she believes its "her turn", among other reasons not to vote for a corporate dem. .

Except that Jeb and the other Governors were not Federal officials and different laws apply. You are comparing apples to oranges.

Except that Jeb and the other Governors were not Federal officials and different laws apply. You are comparing apples to oranges.
Come again? Apples & Oranges? :eusa_eh: Karl Rove was not a federal official? :eusa_whistle:

Bush White House email controversy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Come again? Apples & Oranges? :eusa_eh: Karl Rove was not a federal official? :eusa_whistle:

I didn't say Karl Rove. I said the Governors.

However, since you brought up Karl, the situations are far from identical. Karl had a government email address and conducted his governmental business from that email address. He used the other email address for political email which, because of the Hatch Act, could not legally be sent on government email. There is no evidence that he failed to provide any government business emails sent on private accounts to government email contemporaneously as she did.

However, since you brought up Karl, the situations are far from identical. Karl had a government email address and conducted his governmental business from that email address. He used the other email address for political email which, because of the Hatch Act, could not legally be sent on government email. There is no evidence that he failed to provide any government business emails sent on private accounts to government email contemporaneously as she did.
link? Thanks.

link? Thanks.

From your own link, he HAD a government email address, which he used.

Which makes the situations completely different. Completely.

Anyway, "Johnny did it too!" is a poor defense.

link? Thanks.

still no link for any of your "assertions"? Please don't bother debating/responding to me if you can't/won't back-up your assertions w/ sources (links) that aren't brazenly partisan.

link? Thanks.

still no link for any of your "assertions"?

What? That Karl didn't have his own server?

Read your own damn link.

I wonder if the GOP's screaming has less effect than what's happening on the Democrat side.

Other names like O'Malley are starting to get more attention, Warren is still on everyone's radar, and now I'm hearing about Al Gore?

Hillary's troubles may not sink her, but it's beginning to look like they may be emboldening others.

That might actually end up being good for the Dems.

Snowden is a RW hero for taking his laptop to foreign countries and selling the contents to unfriendly sources .. Clinton is a lawbreaker for having a private email account.

RW ethics ^^^^^^^^^^.

pathetic little creatures aren't they?

Snowden is a RW hero for taking his laptop to foreign countries and selling the contents to unfriendly sources .. Clinton is a lawbreaker for having a private email account.

RW ethics ^^^^^^^^^^.

I don't think Snowden is a hero.

Both of them broke the law.

Both of them should be dealt with legally.

Got that?

I wonder if the GOP's screaming has less effect than what's happening on the Democrat side.

Other names like O'Malley are starting to get more attention, Warren is still on everyone's radar, and now I'm hearing about Al Gore?

Hillary's troubles may not sink her, but it's beginning to look like they may be emboldening others.

It wouldn't surprise me one iota if we find out this whole thing came from the democrat side of the island. After all, they started Willie Horton and Birtherism.

It wouldn't surprise me one iota if we find out this whole thing came from the democrat side of the island. After all, they started Willie Horton and Birtherism.

Read back.

Comes from the Obama White House. Or, perhaps Joe Biden.

Has to be from someone who had inside knowledge of what she was doing.

RW ethics ^^^^^^^^^^.

Got that?

so quote the LAW section, and article that Clinton broke ..

I'll wait .........................................

Read back.

Comes from the Obama White House. Or, perhaps Joe Biden.

Has to be from someone who had inside knowledge of what she was doing.

Yeah, I haven't read the entire thread. You're right, of course. Democrats destroy each other in ways different from Republicans. Republicans usually go face to face, democrats stab in the back.

RW ethics ^^^^^^^^^^.

Got that?

The rules on government emails have been quoted ad infinitum in this process. Check any of the Washington Post articles on the subject for enlightenment.

As far as the national security and classified information, you might Google what section Petraeus pled to.

RW ethics ^^^^^^^^^^.

Got that?

The rules on government emails have been quoted ad infinitum in this process. Check any of the Washington Post articles on the subject for enlightenment.

As far as the national security and classified information, you might Google what section Petraeus pled to.

fuck the Washington post, I ask YOU to quote the LAW, section, and article.

still waiting .................

Forum List

Back