Sorry RW Loons, Hillary did not break the law according to FOX news

Yo, a little early to celebrate don`t you think? They still need to go through her emails dunce! :cuckoo:

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
View attachment 37491the dunce of dunces speaks...

Yo,
View attachment 37493
"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
u should send a friend's request to CrusaderFrank given all the raygun kool aid you done drank.

I've been telling you Progs for well over a year now that Hillary is not getting the nomination.

Obama will stick the last shiv in her

The left is turning on her because they don't want her as the nominee. She was passed over 8 years ago because she had too much baggage. It didn't get much press but they know full well the the Democrat pick will get the spotlight and it will reach the independents eventually.

Fox News Legal Analysts Hillary Clinton Didn t Break the Law Mediaite

“I’m going to say no, because at the time she did what she did when she used her own personal email, the law was very nebulous,” former prosecutorJonna Spilbor said in response to Carlson’s question about Clinton breaking the law. “It didn’t say you couldn’t use your own email, it said any government use of email had to be preserved. So what did she violate?” she asked. As long as Clinton can still retrieve the emails in question, Spilbor said, “There’s no law broken.”

I know this will ruin you temporary wet dream. But Hillary did nothing wrong. She will still be President in 2016.....:banana:

I want her to run. She's an unpleasant woman, Democrats picked a nobody first term from Illinois because they couldn't get a woody for her, her own party. How's she going to do in a general election?

Run, Hillary, Run!!!

The left is turning on her because they don't want her as the nominee. She was passed over 8 years ago because she had too much baggage. It didn't get much press but they know full well the the Democrat pick will get the spotlight and it will reach the independents eventually.

I hope so, but Obama had McCain and then Romney running campaigns who's message was I agree with Obama on every issue, pick me for a change. I'll believe they'll go at a Democrat when they do it. I mean it's working so well...

I hope so, but Obama had McCain and then Romney running campaigns who's message was I agree with Obama on every issue, pick me for a change. I'll believe they'll go at a Democrat when they do it. I mean it's working so well...
I don't remember them agreeing with obama, I remember obama presenting a false message and the media trotting it around like the Gospels while demonizing his opponents.

I don't remember them agreeing with obama, I remember obama presenting a false message and the media trotting it around like the Gospels while demonizing his opponents.

Really? You don't remember McCain's what a wonderful human being Obama is campaign and Romney licking his boots and agreeing with every word coming out of his mouth in the last debate? Neither held him accountable for any of his scandals or issue flip flopping. All the while Democrats ran endless cut throat campaigns.

“I’m going to say no, because at the time she did what she did when she used her own personal email, the law was very nebulous,” former prosecutorJonna Spilbor said in response to Carlson’s question about Clinton breaking the law. “It didn’t say you couldn’t use your own email, it said any government use of email had to be preserved. So what did she violate?” she asked. As long as Clinton can still retrieve the emails in question, Spilbor said, “There’s no law broken.”

I know this will ruin you temporary wet dream. But Hillary did nothing wrong. She will still be President in 2016.....:banana:
Aren't you the people that say Fox isn't fair and balanced? Yet you get your best news from there. Interesting.

Actually, Murdoch is, at this very moment, asking how in heaven's name FOX said something good about Hillary. Someone's head will roll for sure!

Really? You don't remember McCain's what a wonderful human being Obama is campaign and Romney licking his boots and agreeing with every word coming out of his mouth in the last debate? Neither held him accountable for any of his scandals or issue flip flopping. All the while Democrats ran endless cut throat campaigns.
No, I remember lot's of disagreement. But I do remember the nice guy approach, I believe they thought America was turned off to negative politics and didn't go after obama like they should have. Also, they stupidly agred to let leftists moderate the debates.

If there is any sort of gap in the emails she releases it will be a huge problem for her....not that it already isn't a huge problem

Billary is 'toast' - her time has already come and gone - stick a fork in her - she's done - she's a non-starter for the Presidency - un-electable.

I have no clue at this early juncture who IS electable, but I don't think Billary is among them.

Waaaaaayyy too much baggage nowadays.

The Dems' time would be more profitably spent, lining-up a few viable alternatives.

The Pubs, too, while they're at it - their own Field of Choices doesn't look any too appealing at the moment.

Aren't you the people that say Fox isn't fair and balanced? Yet you get your best news from there. Interesting.

Actually, Murdoch is, at this very moment, asking how in heaven's name FOX said something good about Hillary. Someone's head will roll for sure!
What is there that can be said about Hillary that's good? She's a liar, a crook, a fraud and a failure of a human being.

So yesterday Fox wasn't a credible source,yet today they are??!! You will say anything at anytime if you thinki it will forward your narrative regardless?

Correct......and OJ did not kill Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman. The Law said he did not. Public opinion, polls (VOTES) are what matters.

Yo, a little early to celebrate don`t you think? They still need to go through her emails dunce! :cuckoo:

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Yo,
View attachment 37493
"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
u should send a friend's request to CrusaderFrank given all the raygun kool aid you done drank.

I've been telling you Progs for well over a year now that Hillary is not getting the nomination.

You know, I was thinking about this. Whoever leaked this, and it was leaked because it isn't something a reporter could just happen upon, had to have direct knowledge of what she did and the details of her arrangement.

The reason I don't think it was Republican operatives is what someone said on another thread here, that it's too early. This is a Democrat attempt to either force her from the race or wound her so that she gets primary opposition.

I think we can rule out the career staff at State. We can certainly rule out her personal, politically appointed staff. And some odd official getting an email from her with a non-State address wouldn't know how extensive the avoidance was. It isn't illegal to do official business on private email accounts (unless it's classified information, then you have to), you just have to forward the private email contemporaneously to a government server. So it had to be someone who knew.

Until I saw your post, I was betting on Joe Biden. Joe may be a dufus, but you don't get to be VP of the US unless you have some political savvy and ruthlessness. But there were rumors months back that Obama didn't want her to succeed him and had Valerie Jarrett encouraging Elizabeth Warren.

So, what do you think?

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Yo,
View attachment 37493
"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

You know, I was thinking about this. Whoever leaked this, and it was leaked because it isn't something a reporter could just happen upon, had to have direct knowledge of what she did and the details of her arrangement.

The reason I don't think it was Republican operatives is what someone said on another thread here, that it's too early. This is a Democrat attempt to either force her from the race or wound her so that she gets primary opposition.

I think we can rule out the career staff at State. We can certainly rule out her personal, politically appointed staff. And some odd official getting an email from her with a non-State address wouldn't know how extensive the avoidance was. It isn't illegal to do official business on private email accounts (unless it's classified information, then you have to), you just have to forward the private email contemporaneously to a government server. So it had to be someone who knew.

Until I saw your post, I was betting on Joe Biden. Joe may be a dufus, but you don't get to be VP of the US unless you have some political savvy and ruthlessness. But there were rumors months back that Obama didn't want her to succeed him and had Valerie Jarrett encouraging Elizabeth Warren.

So, what do you think?

Biden makes Freddo Corleone look like a rocket scientist; plus he's an idiot and a fool.

Lizzy Cheekbones is the female Obama: A pathological liar who invented a phony narrative to further her political plus she sleeps with Mao's Little Red Book under her pillow

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Yo,
View attachment 37493
"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

So, what do you think?

Biden makes Freddo Corleone look like a rocket scientist; plus he's an idiot and a fool.

Lizzy Cheekbones is the female Obama: A pathological liar who invented a phony narrative to further her political plus she sleeps with Mao's Little Red Book under her pillow

Well, yeah. I'd vote for Crazy Louie Gohmert before any Dem.

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Yo,
View attachment 37493
"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

So, what do you think?
No honor among thieves?

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Yo,
View attachment 37493
"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

So, what do you think?
No honor among thieves?

They all convince themselves they are working for the greater good.

Wouldn't make any difference if she killed someone, or traded insider information to make $150,000, would it? Or traveled all over the world with her 40 person team on taxpayer expense, right? Oh, that's right.....Vince Foster killed himself, wrapped himself up in that rug and carried his own dead body to the park...I forgot...

The only person I can see experiencing a "wet dream" is you. Probably the closet you have come to a real woman, right?

But you're right - when you are above the law - What difference does it make? Right?? The biggest problem I see with your assertion is that you (apparently) wouldn't give one hoot in hell if she had just done a stretch in Leavenworth, would it?

And people wonder why I say that this country is doomed.........

Shit for Brains...

Ken Starr investigated it and said it was suicide.

The RW on this board has just gone to the dogs...

Good Old Ken Starr.....what a guy!

Funny, he never could explain how Vince's body was found in the park with rug fibers all over his suit, muddy tires tracks beside the body and a pistol STILL in his hand.

I was an Investigator with the US Government for 22 years sonny.

YOU Might buy that crap "suicide" story but I'm a tad smarter than that. You go on believing the pablum you're fed. You are a fine "useful idiot".

Forum List

Back