Sorry libs Hurricane Dorian is not evidence of climate change

FB_IMG_1567761646426.jpg

Hurricanes are a natural element of our environment. Nobody is claiming otherwise. Stop fighting the strawman
Except Cnn who 100 times a days said it’s man made lol
No they don’t. Youre either not listening or not understanding.
How climate change makes hurricanes more dangerous - CNN
I love when you dimwits try and post proof. You gotta read more than just the headlines smart guy. This is from your link...

“While the storm was not caused by the climate crisis, we do know that climate change is worsening the impact of storms like Hurricane Dorian, with higher storm surges, increased rainfall and rising storm intensity.“

Nobody said man made climate change caused the hurricane. That’s just stupid. But climate change does have an impact on the severity of the storms. Ocean temperatures have a direct correlation to hurricanes. Ocean temps are rising. This is all relevant information. You’re lost in your argument
You guys deny facts .. trump has made you insane
What does that have to do with our discussion and the point I just made? Come on bucko stick to the topic and stop running off to pointless arguments. Unless of course that’s just your way of waiving the white flag.

I love when you dimwits try and post proof. You gotta read more than just the headlines smart guy. This is from your link...

“While the storm was not caused by the climate crisis, we do know that climate change is worsening the impact of storms like Hurricane Dorian, with higher storm surges, increased rainfall and rising storm intensity.“

Nobody said man made climate change caused the hurricane. That’s just stupid. But climate change does have an impact on the severity of the storms. Ocean temperatures have a direct correlation to hurricanes. Ocean temps are rising. This is all relevant information. You’re lost in your argument
What does that have to do with our discussion and the point I just made? Come on bucko stick to the topic and stop running off to pointless arguments. Unless of course that’s just your way of waiving the white flag.
I don’t run.. i dropped facts.. you got triggered

He's genetically challenged. Big time.

I don’t run.. i dropped facts.. you got triggered
You dropped facts. I showed how the facts you dropped proved my point. You ran to a petty insult troll post that had nothing to do with the article you posted or our discussion.

You lose. Sorry

We on the right know that climate has been changing since the Earth was formed.

According to your piss-gargling stupidity there, the fact that climate has changed naturally means humans can't change climate. That's every bit as retarded as claiming that since forest fires always used to be natural, humans can't cause forest fires.

The verdict? All deniers are imbeciles. But then, that's a given. Non-morons instantly see through denier stupidity, leaving only the dumbest of the dumb to get sucked into that cult.

What caused the great icemelt 10,000 years ago? Man made CO2? This is why you progressives are such stupid people to fall for the same ole spin, then give up your money,(unless it is welfare) then you just dont give a damn.

We talk about science, because to us, this is all about the science. You rant about politics, because to you, this is entirely about what your authoritarian political cult ordered you to say.

Seriously, you're a 'tard. You shouldn't be annoying the grownups. Here's a juicebox, go back to the kiddie table.

Fact Check: No, CNN, Hurricane Dorian is Not Evidence of Climate Change | Breitbart

Sorry cnn your fake news just got checked ... again!

Fake news propaganda democrats keep losing.
Wait, you really don’t think the climate is changing?! Seriously?
We on the right know that climate has been changing since the Earth was formed. What caused the great icemelt 10,000 years ago? Man made CO2? This is why you progressives are such stupid people to fall for the same ole spin, then give up your money,(unless it is welfare) then you just dont give a damn.
Damn, you are about one stupid fuck. Ever hear of the Milankovic Cycles? Yes, the climate does change over time. And there are always causes of those changes. But that simple logic is quite beyond what you are capable of.
So what you are saying is that science is bullshit?

Hurricanes in the Caribbean are simply unprecedented in human history.
What are you talking about?

We've never had any hurricanes prior to manmade global warming. Go and prove me wrong
Hurricanes are a natural element of our environment. Nobody is claiming otherwise. Stop fighting the strawman

Naturally manmade you mean.

Surely you've noticed how hurricanes have become meaner and longer lasting since the invention of the internal combustion engine, no?
Are you saying that CO2 has no impact on our environment?
Warmer, wetter weather should cause more vegetation to grow. But even without warming, an increase in carbon dioxide should itself accelerate growth rates of plants. CO2 is a scarce resource that plants have trouble scavenging from the air, and plants grow faster with higher levels of CO2 to inhale.
The greening of the planet | Matt Ridley
rationaloptimist.com/blog/the-greening-of-the-planet.aspx
What the little dirty secret of liberals that they will never tell you. It is all about the money.

7 hours of dems talking about the end of the world on CNN....no one watched it...no one cares but the media machine...the DNC said it was a crazy idea and warned the candidates not to do it...but CNN pushed back and slammed the DNC for trying to stop it....

What are you talking about?

We've never had any hurricanes prior to manmade global warming. Go and prove me wrong

Naturally manmade you mean.

Surely you've noticed how hurricanes have become meaner and longer lasting since the invention of the internal combustion engine, no?
Are you saying that CO2 has no impact on our environment?
Warmer, wetter weather should cause more vegetation to grow. But even without warming, an increase in carbon dioxide should itself accelerate growth rates of plants. CO2 is a scarce resource that plants have trouble scavenging from the air, and plants grow faster with higher levels of CO2 to inhale.
The greening of the planet | Matt Ridley
rationaloptimist.com/blog/the-greening-of-the-planet.aspx
What the little dirty secret of liberals that they will never tell you. It is all about the money.
You think I’m fighting for power and money? How so?

7 hours of dems talking about the end of the world on CNN....no one watched it...no one cares but the media machine...the DNC said it was a crazy idea and warned the candidates not to do it...but CNN pushed back and slammed the DNC for trying to stop it....
You’re dissing candidates wanting to take a deep dive into an important issue?! Would you rather they stay vague and not address things?

Agree with them or not, I don’t see how talking about solutions to problems is a bad thing.

You’re dissing candidates wanting to take a deep dive into an important issue?! Would you rather they stay vague and not address things?

Agree with them or not, I don’t see how talking about solutions to problems is a bad thing.

Oh my god dude we talk it to death...we allow it to control our own existence...we frighten the shit out of our youth....the fact is that many people find the whole issue to be a big nothing burger...that even if the climate is changing and we are responsible that its severity is exaggerated...and we couldn't stop it if we tried...

That we are part of the world and so is what we do and how we live...we would be better served speaking for 7 hours on not littering and pooping in the streets and dumping trash in remote areas like its someone else's problem...people are pigs...lets address that before we spend $14 trillion on an assumption...

Oh my god dude we talk it to death...we allow it to control our own existence...we frighten the shit out of our youth....the fact is that many people find the whole issue to be a big nothing burger...that even if the climate is changing and we are responsible that its severity is exaggerated...and we couldn't stop it if we tried...

That we are part of the world and so is what we do and how we live...we would be better served speaking for 7 hours on not littering and pooping in the streets and dumping trash in remote areas like its someone else's problem...people are pigs...lets address that before we spend $14 trillion on an assumption...
Pollution and waste management are big parts of the discussion and should be addressed. This lame campaign trying to discredit science and call climate change a hoax is just absurd though. It’s political theater, just like the end of the worlders are doing. It’s the dishonest drama queens on both sides that prevent productive solutions. That and lack of will from the moderates who live in reality and want to get things done.

But you bashing a news network for holding a town hall to discuss the issues is part of the lameness. These are the things that should be done. Make these candidates purpose ideas, explain details and answer tough questions. Things don’t happen by magic.

Pollution and waste management are big parts of the discussion and should be addressed. This lame campaign trying to discredit science and call climate change a hoax is just absurd though. It’s political theater, just like the end of the worlders are doing. It’s the dishonest drama queens on both sides that prevent productive solutions. That and lack of will from the moderates who live in reality and want to get things done.

But you bashing a news network for holding a town hall to discuss the issues is part of the lameness. These are the things that should be done. Make these candidates purpose ideas, explain details and answer tough questions. Things don’t happen by magic.
I don't think I bashed them...I said they wanted it...the whole 7 hours not the DNC...I bet the campaign managers were not happy with it either...CNN is hell bent on telling us we are all going to die if we don't do what they say....I think the American people are tired of being told we must change...but China and India don't have to...if its such a calamity hold the 7 hour event in China...on Chinese TV....we will never be able to save the planet from our efforts alone....

So until you and CNN are ready to begin a global war to get China and India and half the rest of the third world to curtail their pollution you are wasting everyone's time especially us who think its a bunch of nonsense created on a flawed computer model....dump the boogie man we can't see and fix what we can see the rest will follow...and spend 7 hours on healthcare and retirement and mental health housing ending the endless wars ...leave the science to the brains and keep it out of brainless politics...

I don't think I bashed them...I said they wanted it...the whole 7 hours not the DNC...I bet the campaign managers were not happy with it either...CNN is hell bent on telling us we are all going to die if we don't do what they say....I think the American people are tired of being told we must change...but China and India don't have to...if its such a calamity hold the 7 hour event in China...on Chinese TV....we will never be able to save the planet from our efforts alone....

So until you and CNN are ready to begin a global war to get China and India and half the rest of the third world to curtail their pollution you are wasting everyone's time especially us who think its a bunch of nonsense created on a flawed computer model....dump the boogie man we can't see and fix what we can see the rest will follow...and spend 7 hours on healthcare and retirement and mental health housing ending the endless wars ...leave the science to the brains and keep it out of brainless politics...
We start by doing the best we can. Start with yourself and your actions then your family, community, state, country and world. Finger pointing to China is a cop out. Obama made moves to engage with the world and Trump pulled out. Not gonna get shit done when you’re not even in the room with them. Especially if you deny the problem all together. Absurd

We start by doing the best we can. Start with yourself and your actions then your family, community, state, country and world. Finger pointing to China is a cop out. Obama made moves to engage with the world and Trump pulled out. Not gonna get shit done when you’re not even in the room with them. Especially if you deny the problem all together. Absurd

Where climate change ranks in your list of terrible problems. Which is a big problem for Democrats:

Screen-Shot-2019-06-05-at-9.45.26-AM.png

Americans think “made-up news” is a bigger problem than climate change

Forum List

Back