Sorry libs Hurricane Dorian is not evidence of climate change

I swear, years ago I could have some intelligent discussions on this forum. Now, the warmists bring nothing.

Fact Check: No, CNN, Hurricane Dorian is Not Evidence of Climate Change | Breitbart

Sorry cnn your fake news just got checked ... again!

Fake news propaganda democrats keep losing.
Wait, you really don’t think the climate is changing?! Seriously?
I believe in real climate change .. not democrat version
So you believe in real climate change and that would mean the climate is changing. Ok good. Glad we got that straight.
Yes like this summer was very cold
So?

Fact Check: No, CNN, Hurricane Dorian is Not Evidence of Climate Change | Breitbart

So you believe in real climate change and that would mean the climate is changing. Ok good. Glad we got that straight.
So?
Exactly lol

So?
Exactly lol
Great point man, you really brought it home with that one!

So?
Exactly lol
As long as you understand ITS COLD NOT HOT LOL

We on the right know that climate has been changing since the Earth was formed. What caused the great icemelt 10,000 years ago? Man made CO2? This is why you progressives are such stupid people to fall for the same ole spin, then give up your money,(unless it is welfare) then you just dont give a damn.
Damn, you are about one stupid fuck. Ever hear of the Milankovic Cycles? Yes, the climate does change over time. And there are always causes of those changes. But that simple logic is quite beyond what you are capable of.

So?
Exactly lol
As long as you understand ITS COLD NOT HOT LOL
That has nothing to do with anything. The fact that you think it does just showcases how ignorant you are about this issue.

We on the right know that climate has been changing since the Earth was formed. What caused the great icemelt 10,000 years ago? Man made CO2? This is why you progressives are such stupid people to fall for the same ole spin, then give up your money,(unless it is welfare) then you just dont give a damn.
Damn, you are about one stupid fuck. Ever hear of the Milankovic Cycles? Yes, the climate does change over time. And there are always causes of those changes. But that simple logic is quite beyond what you are capable of.

So you can show these imaginary "temperature increases" cause by raising CO2 from 280 to 400PPM? What's the expected increase - without rounding up to the nearest 10 degrees

Hurricanes in the Caribbean are simply unprecedented in human history.
What are you talking about?

We've never had any hurricanes prior to manmade global warming. Go and prove me wrong

We've never had any hurricanes prior to manmade global warming. Go and prove me wrong
Hurricanes are a natural element of our environment. Nobody is claiming otherwise. Stop fighting the strawman

Hurricanes are a natural element of our environment. Nobody is claiming otherwise. Stop fighting the strawman
Except Cnn who 100 times a days said it’s man made lol

A days?
Mean a day?
Got proof?
Of course not

A days?
Mean a day?
Got proof?
Of course not
Turn it on for 10 seconds. I must warn you. It’s fake news

Naturally manmade you mean.

Surely you've noticed how hurricanes have become meaner and longer lasting since the invention of the internal combustion engine, no?

Forum List

Back