Sorry libs Hurricane Dorian is not evidence of climate change

Wait, you really don’t think the climate is changing?! Seriously?
Hurricanes in the Caribbean are simply unprecedented in human history.
What are you talking about?

We've never had any hurricanes prior to manmade global warming. Go and prove me wrong
Hurricanes are a natural element of our environment. Nobody is claiming otherwise. Stop fighting the strawman
Except Cnn who 100 times a days said it’s man made lol
No they don’t. Youre either not listening or not understanding.

Wait, you really don’t think the climate is changing?! Seriously?

We've never had any hurricanes prior to manmade global warming. Go and prove me wrong
Hurricanes are a natural element of our environment. Nobody is claiming otherwise. Stop fighting the strawman

Naturally manmade you mean.

Surely you've noticed how hurricanes have become meaner and longer lasting since the invention of the internal combustion engine, no?
Are you saying that CO2 has no impact on our environment?

How climate change makes hurricanes more dangerous - CNN

Naturally manmade you mean.

Surely you've noticed how hurricanes have become meaner and longer lasting since the invention of the internal combustion engine, no?
Are you saying that CO2 has no impact on our environment?

Are you saying that increasing CO2 from 280 to 400PPM raises temperature?

I love when you dimwits try and post proof. You gotta read more than just the headlines smart guy. This is from your link...

“While the storm was not caused by the climate crisis, we do know that climate change is worsening the impact of storms like Hurricane Dorian, with higher storm surges, increased rainfall and rising storm intensity.“

Nobody said man made climate change caused the hurricane. That’s just stupid. But climate change does have an impact on the severity of the storms. Ocean temperatures have a direct correlation to hurricanes. Ocean temps are rising. This is all relevant information. You’re lost in your argument

A days?
Mean a day?
Got proof?
Of course not
Turn it on for 10 seconds. I must warn you. It’s fake news

I thought Hillary and the deep state ran cnn.
Completely different to the vagina grabbing convicted boys on. knees news.
Just watch the knees news founder doc. Knees news was never designed to give news, just that which agrees with the rube watchers.
The founder said that
On the climate scientists don't say man created it darlin
They say they contribute.
But then , as you clearly are not a scientist you wouldn't know

I love when you dimwits try and post proof. You gotta read more than just the headlines smart guy. This is from your link...

“While the storm was not caused by the climate crisis, we do know that climate change is worsening the impact of storms like Hurricane Dorian, with higher storm surges, increased rainfall and rising storm intensity.“

Nobody said man made climate change caused the hurricane. That’s just stupid. No climate change does have an impact on the severity of the storms. Ocean temperatures have a direct correlation to hurricanes. Ocean temps are rising. This is all relevant information. You’re lost in your argument

climate "crisis" = LOL

Nobody said man made climate change caused the hurricane. That’s just stupid. No climate change does have an impact on the severity of the storms. Ocean temperatures have a direct correlation to hurricanes. Ocean temps are rising. This is all relevant information. You’re lost in your argument

climate "crisis" = LOL
Yeah, like the border crisis... everything is a crisis now a days. Didn’t you get the memo?

Fact Check: No, CNN, Hurricane Dorian is Not Evidence of Climate Change | Breitbart

Sorry cnn your fake news just got checked ... again!

Fake news propaganda democrats keep losing.
Of course not.....warmer ocean water never ever increases the strength of hurricanes......

Tell it to Yale

Warmer oceans, stronger hurricanes » Yale Climate Connections
Wait. Are you trying to make the case that ocean temps don’t impact the strength of hurricanes?

Fact Check: No, CNN, Hurricane Dorian is Not Evidence of Climate Change | Breitbart

Of course not.....warmer ocean water never ever increases the strength of hurricanes......

Tell it to Yale

Wait. Are you trying to make the case that ocean temps don’t impact the strength of hurricanes?

Are you trying to say that increasing atmospheric CO2 from 280 to 400PPM raises ocean temperatures? By how much?

climate "crisis" = LOL
Yeah, like the border crisis... everything is a crisis now a days. Didn’t you get the memo?

USMB Posting Crisis prevented me from reading the memo

Tell it to Yale

Are you trying to say that increasing atmospheric CO2 from 280 to 400PPM raises ocean temperatures? By how much?
I’m not saying that. I do know that CO2 has an impact on temperatures/climate and I know that man made CO2 contributes to that. I think we need to have an honest discussion with the scientific community about how much of an impact and what conservation efforts can produce. Too bad we never get there because we have idiots yelling hoax and other idiots yelling about the end of the world.

Nobody said man made climate change caused the hurricane. That’s just stupid. But climate change does have an impact on the severity of the storms. Ocean temperatures have a direct correlation to hurricanes. Ocean temps are rising. This is all relevant information. You’re lost in your argument
You guys deny facts .. trump has made you insane

Forum List

Back