Y2Kyoto: New Normal

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Our scientific superiors at it again:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, for example, warns, “This is what climate change looks like.” Presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders one-ups that, tweeting: “Hurricane Dorian has everything to do with climate change, which is the existential crisis of our time.”

Julian Castro is also tying Dorian to global warming.

They’re wrong, but their warnings fit a pattern. When hurricanes Harvey and Irma both hit mainland US in quick succession in 2017, critics claimed this was the “new normal.”

In fact, those two storms, along with Michael in 2018, were the only three major hurricanes greater than a Category 3 to hit the continental US in the last 13 years. That’s a record low since 1900. For comparison, the average over the same timeframe has been nearly eight major hurricanes.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/05/what-...BW2KNkagCB7lBnXh0Q6_Wn4V-ei34j77e7l3YfQaQjx2w

Our scientific superiors at it again:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, for example, warns, “This is what climate change looks like.” Presidential hopeful Bernie Sanders one-ups that, tweeting: “Hurricane Dorian has everything to do with climate change, which is the existential crisis of our time.”

Julian Castro is also tying Dorian to global warming.

They’re wrong, but their warnings fit a pattern. When hurricanes Harvey and Irma both hit mainland US in quick succession in 2017, critics claimed this was the “new normal.”

In fact, those two storms, along with Michael in 2018, were the only three major hurricanes greater than a Category 3 to hit the continental US in the last 13 years. That’s a record low since 1900. For comparison, the average over the same timeframe has been nearly eight major hurricanes.

https://nypost.com/2019/09/05/what-...BW2KNkagCB7lBnXh0Q6_Wn4V-ei34j77e7l3YfQaQjx2w

But it is the new normal!

Cortez believe it!

Gore agrees!!

Sanders has lecture us on it!!!

When will Global Cooling Start?

I read a consensus the other day that hurricanes are not evidence of AGW. But what do scientists know?
Right moonbats?
I mean, if it's not the fake 97 percent, it doesnt matter..

I read a consensus the other day that hurricanes are not evidence of AGW. But what do scientists know?
Right moonbats?
I mean, if it's not the fake 97 percent, it doesnt matter..

Welk once they thought the Universe revolved around the Earth, so the reality is they never know much until they learn they are wrong...

Since the 1970's I have been waiting for Global Cooling but too many humans to allow another ice age I guess...

Forum List

Back