Sorry libs Hurricane Dorian is not evidence of climate change

Fuck me running, I have to agree with Bratphart!

Here's the source.

Global Warming and Hurricanes – Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory

Therefore, we conclude that it is premature to conclude with high confidence that human activity–and particularly greenhouse warming–has already caused a detectable change in Atlantic hurricane activity. (“Detectable” here means the change is large enough to be distinguishable from the variability due to natural causes.) However, human activity may have already caused some some changes that are not yet confidently detectable due to the small magnitude of the changes or observation limitations, or due to limitations in modeling and physical understanding (e.g., aerosol effects on regional climate, uncertainties in simulation of Atlantic multidecadal variability).

We also conclude that it is likely that climate warming will cause Atlantic hurricanes in the coming century have higher rainfall rates than present-day hurricanes, and medium confidence that they will be more intense (higher peak winds and lower central pressures) on average. In our view, it is uncertain how the annual number of Atlantic tropical storms will change over the 21st century. All else equal, coastal inundation levels associated with tropical cyclones should increase with sea level rise as projected for example by IPCC AR5. These assessment statements are intended to apply to climate warming of the type projected for the 21st century by prototype IPCC mid-range warming scenarios, such as A1B or RCP4.5.

• Banned
Chuck Todd just suggested jail time for trumps report of the hurricane.. DEMOCRATS HAVE GONE INSANE

Chuck Todd just suggested jail time for trumps report of the hurricane.. DEMOCRATS HAVE GONE INSANE
He Was foisting a FRAUD on the Public.
Yelling "Fire" in a theater without it is a Crime.
Yelling "Hurricane" and dislocating in fear an untold amount of people is also a Crime.

Thankfully no one except 12 IQ GOPers like you believe him.
But they might have gotten in their cars and left.. and all that entails danger wise.

`

Last edited:
  • Banned
He Was foisting a FRAUD on the Public.
Yelling "Fire" in a theater without it is a Crime.
Yelling "Hurricane" and dislocating in fear an untold amount of people is also a Crime.

Thankfully no one except 12 IQ GOPers believe him.
But they might have gotten in their cars and left.. and all that entails danger wise.

`
Cool story

Fact Check: No, CNN, Hurricane Dorian is Not Evidence of Climate Change | Breitbart

Sorry cnn your fake news just got checked ... again!

Fake news propaganda democrats keep losing.
Wait, you really don’t think the climate is changing?! Seriously?
We on the right know that climate has been changing since the Earth was formed. What caused the great icemelt 10,000 years ago? Man made CO2? This is why you progressives are such stupid people to fall for the same ole spin, then give up your money,(unless it is welfare) then you just dont give a damn.

Thankfully no one except 12 IQ GOPers like you believe him.
So in other words, idiot, no harm no foul and this is all so much ado about NOTHING.
You should just STFU Derp and crawl back under your tree stump until you can dream up another "Trump Alert."

Fact Check: No, CNN, Hurricane Dorian is Not Evidence of Climate Change | Breitbart

I believe in real climate change .. not democrat version
So you believe in real climate change and that would mean the climate is changing. Ok good. Glad we got that straight.

We on the right know that climate has been changing since the Earth was formed. What caused the great icemelt 10,000 years ago? Man made CO2? This is why you progressives are such stupid people to fall for the same ole spin, then give up your money,(unless it is welfare) then you just dont give a damn.
Wait... You think liberals believe that man made CO2 is responsible for the ice melt 10,000 years ago?! Really???

Fuck me running, I have to agree with Bratphart!

Here's the source.

Global Warming and Hurricanes – Geophysical Fluid Dynamics Laboratory

Therefore, we conclude that it is premature to conclude with high confidence that human activity–and particularly greenhouse warming–has already caused a detectable change in Atlantic hurricane activity. (“Detectable” here means the change is large enough to be distinguishable from the variability due to natural causes.) However, human activity may have already caused some some changes that are not yet confidently detectable due to the small magnitude of the changes or observation limitations, or due to limitations in modeling and physical understanding (e.g., aerosol effects on regional climate, uncertainties in simulation of Atlantic multidecadal variability).

We also conclude that it is likely that climate warming will cause Atlantic hurricanes in the coming century have higher rainfall rates than present-day hurricanes, and medium confidence that they will be more intense (higher peak winds and lower central pressures) on average. In our view, it is uncertain how the annual number of Atlantic tropical storms will change over the 21st century. All else equal, coastal inundation levels associated with tropical cyclones should increase with sea level rise as projected for example by IPCC AR5. These assessment statements are intended to apply to climate warming of the type projected for the 21st century by prototype IPCC mid-range warming scenarios, such as A1B or RCP4.5.
OK, fuck me running? I haven't heard that since I went to college in 1981. In Montana I might add. I about busted a nut when I read that, pretty much as I did way back then. Never heard before then, haven't heard it since. Too funny.

Dear Lord, are you capable of doing some basic research? Current sea temps have absolutely nothing to compare to, historically. Sea temps do have an effect on hurricanes, nowhere near what high level wind shear does. The warming oceans have been debunked by non other than the IPCC. Get with current intelligent thought.

LOL..

Three articles based on one paper that used Zeta-Joules rather than show a simple 0.001 Deg C rise and admit that our measuring devices can only get to +/- 0.01 deg C MOE. So their measurements are equal to ZERO.... Tell me again about how fast our oceans are warming.. Then show me the empirical evidence to prove it.

Last edited:

I believe in real climate change .. not democrat version
So you believe in real climate change and that would mean the climate is changing. Ok good. Glad we got that straight.
Yes like this summer was very cold

Forum List

Back