Sorry if this is a Duplicate Thread; A surprise GOP Speaker on Thursday?

I'm guessing Palin or Bush 43. It would be funny if it were not so sad. The DNC will probably try a gimmick too.

These political parties are silly.

Wow, a mystery speaker, I'll be sure to tune in...not.

I'm with you on this one...

Vice President Cheney comes to mind.

The best convention speech I've ever heard was this one:

Part 1: Zell Miller 2004 RNC speech - YouTube
Part 2: Zell Miller 2004 RNC Speech - YouTube

I defy anyone to come up with a better speech than this one. Obama's 2004 speech was probably the best one he ever gave too but this one is pitch-perfect for the crowd that was starved for red meat. At that point, Zell Miller was the biggest distributor of mutten the world ever saw.

"With what? Spitballs?"

No, I'm pretty sure it's not Cheney. He can't leave town without creating a buzz three counties wide. I'm thinking Lieberman.

Last edited:

I defy anyone to come up with a better speech than this one. Obama's 2004 speech was probably the best one he ever gave too but this one is pitch-perfect for the crowd that was starved for red meat. At that point, Zell Miller was the biggest distributor of mutten the world ever saw.

"With what? Spitballs?"

No, I'm pretty sure it's not Cheney. He can't leave town without creating a buzz three counties wide. I'm thinking Lieberman.

Cheney is still busy drooling over the millions he made off of Iraq to be bothered. Since Crist will not be there, maybe Rick "the VULTURE" Scott will drop by, he can bring Jeb!ro with him.

I hope it's GWBush just to irritate the hell out of the left. Or Palin

Romney is too smart to be caught next the to GWB, GHWB is a different story; he looks good after his son demolished as much of the nation as he could.

The mystery speaker is a great idea! Everyone is speculating who it may be...but I hope it doesn't disappoint. Hoping it is former General David Petraeus, our CIA Director. Would love to hear what he has to say!

I'm guessing Palin or Bush 43. It would be funny if it were not so sad. The DNC will probably try a gimmick too.

It is not a good sign when the NOMINEE is ignorant of the details...........

I saw this on Yahoo...sorry if this is a duplicate thread.

Romney advisers: We don

The Romney Camp says they are out of the loop on who the "mystery guest" may be.

You've got to just shake your head at these political parties.

I've heard it was Palin, because Bobby Jindal had to go back to Louisiana and mismanage Isaac.

On his worst day, he will do better than Nagin-Blanco......diverting funds for the 9th Ward levies is the Louisiana Democrat hallmark.

Horse hockey, Katrina is Baby Bush's. It was he who ignored the ACE requests for the TWENTY YEAR SELA project.

"With what? Spitballs?"

Scalia would be appropriate but that would be too much of a coup. He would invite Romney to speak at a convention nominating him.

The mystery speaker is a great idea! Everyone is speculating who it may be...but I hope it doesn't disappoint. Hoping it is former General David Petraeus, our CIA Director. Would love to hear what he has to say!

Whether it's true or not; it doesn't look good. Gee, sounds like the tax records issue...there doesn't need to be any thing in them to make it look as bad as it looks.

Whether it's true or not; it doesn't look good. Gee, sounds like the tax records issue...there doesn't need to be any thing in them to make it look as bad as it looks.

Downplaying Ryan's 2010 "budget" that slashed benefits for the disabled, and Medicare recipients takes a LOT of PR, thus the focus on "mystery" speakers.

Who's that ultra conservative tv presenter...Stephen Colbert...maybe it'll be him?
He has a SuperPac and everything.

I saw this on Yahoo...sorry if this is a duplicate thread.

TAMPA, Fla. — Who is the mystery guest speaker at this year's Republican National Convention? Mitt Romney's top advisers claim that even they are out of the loop.
"I do not know. I'm intrigued," Eric Ferhnstrom, a senior Romney adviser, told Yahoo! News' David Chalian and ABC News' Jonathan Karl during a discussion Tuesday morning that also included Romney aides Beth Myers and Ashley O'Connor and pollster Neil Newhouse.
Even if they don't know who will be filling the "To Be Announced" spot in Thursday night's speaking lineup, the advisers did give a glimpse into what's going on within the Romney campaign.

Romney advisers: We don

The Romney Camp says they are out of the loop on who the "mystery guest" may be.

You've got to just shake your head at these political parties.

I've heard it was Palin, because Bobby Jindal had to go back to Louisiana and mismanage Isaac.

I hate it when people post lies.

Downplaying Ryan's 2010 "budget" that slashed benefits for the disabled, and Medicare recipients takes a LOT of PR, thus the focus on "mystery" speakers.

Slashed Medicare, what a bunch of bunk, this BS has been answered and the lies continue.

Forum List

Back