Sorry Hillary It's Not an Inquiry

Hillary and her aides have been insisting what the FBI is doing is only an "inquiry".
Sorry bitch. The FBI director says that's not what the FBI does.
The FBI conducts INVESTIGATIONS!!!!!!
Nice try.
FBI's Comey: I feel 'pressure' to quickly finish Clinton email probe

Curious that the usual suspects, our far left Progressive, good friends, here, are staying away from this breaking news.

As you stated, the FBI does NOT DO SECURITY INQUIRIES. The do CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS.

From only what is available on the public record today, I am convinced that a Grand Jury would indict Hillary Clinton on charges of espionage.

Of great benefit to us Americans who believe laws apply to everyone equally, the same group of FBI agents who investigated and brought charges against General Petraeus are the ones investigating Hillary Clinton. This group felt that Petraeus got a slap on the wrist for what he was convicted of doing. We can only hope they pursue Hillary Clinton with the same fervor.

If the FBI's Director Comey recommends an indictment, and the State Department refuses, I predict mass resignations at the FBI on a scale of the Saturday Night Massacre from the Nixon era. Instead of firings, there will be resignations.

The E-mail deal will not get her to jail, but it might keep her bogus ass out of the White House....which will give Justice a chance to regain a foothold in American Government...after the turd Obama completely undermined it...which means a full investigation into the sale of State Department Influence in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation...which, as we all should know by now...is nothing but a Slush Fund for Clintons.

That will get her a jail cell, or at least a Department of Corrections ankle bracelet.

No one deserves it more.

Forum List

Back