Key Witness in Biden Bribery Scheme Missing, FBI Won’t Offer Assistance

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Key Witness in Biden Bribery Scheme Missing, FBI Won’t Offer Assistance​

14 May 2023 ~~ By Bonchie

As RedState previously reported, Rep. James Comer and other Republicans in both the House and Senate are currently in the midst of an investigation into an alleged bribery scheme involving the Biden family. Specifically, the FBI is in possession of a 1023 form that includes supposed evidence and witness testimony to that effect.
But while the FBI has not denied that they have the form, they have attempted to stonewall, claiming confidentiality concerns. Now, another roadblock has appeared. According to Comer, some witnesses have gone missing while others are in jail, and the FBI is refusing to assist in locating them.
That was said on Fox News on Sunday, and Jonathan Turley summarized Comer’s remarks.

I look at this two ways. One, I’m sure Comer is telling the truth about what’s in the 1023 form, and the fact that the FBI wants to try to jump through hoops to not release it only testifies to that further. The informant in question obviously has a name, and the fact that they’ve gone missing is extremely suspicious. I’m not so much suggesting someone pulled a Hillary Clinton here as I’m suggesting intimidation is at play, and that’s what Comer seems to be saying. He goes on to say that he knows who is intimidating these witnesses from within the White House and that he will be “dealing” with the situation.
~Snip~
Fortunately, Democrats have set the precedent of impeachment and pursuing criminal charges after a president leaves office. They’ve also set the precedent that executive privilege simply doesn’t apply to former officeholders if the current president says it doesn’t. If Republicans win in 2024, they shouldn’t let this go. They should move full speed ahead, and make Democrats play by the rules they set.

Commentary:
The DoJ and Stasi/FBI acts like it is not subject to any Congressional oversight.
They hide behind the thin veil of not wanting to reveal "sources and methods" when in reality they don't want to make such revelations public since they are likely unlawful. "Sources" are often paid Fed plants, and "methods" are likely contrary to the Constitution. Crooked as a corkscrew.
Since when does the Stasi/FBI decline to help find someone who's been reported missing?
When was the last time they refused to mount a national search for someone?
So now the Biden administration as created a secret police and people are disappearing in the middle of the night. How much longer America, how much longer? The Tree liberty is very thirsty for tyrants..

They can hide shit, not cooperate, and do all the shady crap that they've been doing for years, but the jig is up now. The moment a republican steps foot in the White House, the head of the FBI and the head of the DOJ will be replaced by GOP hitmen looking to crucify democrats in the FBI and DOJ, and once the people who have been covering for the Biden's have been removed and indicted, its full steam ahead on the Biden's themselves.

As RedState previously reported, Rep. James Comer and other Republicans in both the House and Senate are currently in the midst of an investigation into an alleged bribery scheme involving the Biden family. Specifically, the FBI is in possession of a 1023 form that includes supposed evidence and witness testimony to that effect.
But while the FBI has not denied that they have the form, they have attempted to stonewall, claiming confidentiality concerns. Now, another roadblock has appeared. According to Comer, some witnesses have gone missing while others are in jail, and the FBI is refusing to assist in locating them.
That was said on Fox News on Sunday, and Jonathan Turley summarized Comer’s remarks.

I look at this two ways. One, I’m sure Comer is telling the truth about what’s in the 1023 form, and the fact that the FBI wants to try to jump through hoops to not release it only testifies to that further. The informant in question obviously has a name, and the fact that they’ve gone missing is extremely suspicious. I’m not so much suggesting someone pulled a Hillary Clinton here as I’m suggesting intimidation is at play, and that’s what Comer seems to be saying. He goes on to say that he knows who is intimidating these witnesses from within the White House and that he will be “dealing” with the situation.
~Snip~
Fortunately, Democrats have set the precedent of impeachment and pursuing criminal charges after a president leaves office. They’ve also set the precedent that executive privilege simply doesn’t apply to former officeholders if the current president says it doesn’t. If Republicans win in 2024, they shouldn’t let this go. They should move full speed ahead, and make Democrats play by the rules they set.

Commentary:
The DoJ and Stasi/FBI acts like it is not subject to any Congressional oversight.
They hide behind the thin veil of not wanting to reveal "sources and methods" when in reality they don't want to make such revelations public since they are likely unlawful. "Sources" are often paid Fed plants, and "methods" are likely contrary to the Constitution. Crooked as a corkscrew.
Since when does the Stasi/FBI decline to help find someone who's been reported missing?
So now the Biden administration as created a secret police and people are disappearing in the middle of the night. How much longer America, how much longer? The Tree liberty is very thirsty for tyrants..

I tell you, the conspiracies get bigger and more delusional every day. Do you people not understand that you are the actual means of your destruction? When did you decide to abandon reason and common sense? If this person truly exists, 1) They ran because they lied and now they don't want to be held accountable for their lies, 2) Comer embellished what he had (which looks like nothing right now), 3) They never existed.

It is just sad what so called "conservatism" has descended into.
It's why it doesn't exist any more. It's all just alt-right now.

I tell you, the conspiracies get bigger and more delusional every day. Do you people not understand that you are the actual means of your destruction? When did you decide to abandon reason and common sense? If this person truly exists, 1) They ran because they lied and now they don't want to be held accountable for their lies, 2) Comer embellished what he had (which looks like nothing right now), 3) They never existed.

Keep trying, Mr/Ms "Eight Sheets To The Wind".

Chris Wray is a Zionist Fascist mass murderer.

Thanks Trump. Great pick. What a "genius..."

Did Vince Foster commit suicide in Ft Marcy Park?

LOL!!!

Did Vince Foster commit suicide in Ft Marcy Park?

LOL!!!
Yes, according to the police, he did.
According to you feces consuming nutjobs, it was all a conspiracy...with no evidence whatsoever....
Has a familiar ring to it, doesn't it? :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, according to the police, he did.

LOL!!!

Because Chelsea Clinton's bio daddy, Webster Hubbell, who went to prison twice, the second time for claiming to do the work Hillary billed for Castle Grande, told the FBI to FUCK OFF....

and that is why the hyper partisan "Park Police" were left to handle the murder of a key Castle Grande and Whitewater witness... AND PARTICIPANT.

with no evidence whatsoever

None, of course. Vince was found with the gun still in his hand, as if Herman Munster was turned off and pushed over. No blood or any human remains behind the corpse. And the corpse was covered with one type of CARPET FIBER, as if Foster was shot somewhere else, wrapped in the bloody carpet, and dumped there.

And nevermind Hillary and Maggie Williams spent that entire evening pillaging Foster's office before authorities could investigate it....

which was not evidence of TAMPERING because the Park Police declared Foster a "suicide" 3 seconds after finding his corpse....

You would be a terrible detective. They find these shady as fuck bank records that almost certainly point to corruption, but youd say, "i dont see anything unusual here", with a shrug of your shoulders. :laugh:

LOL!!!

Because Chelsea Clinton's bio daddy, Webster Hubbell, who went to prison twice, the second time for claiming to do the work Hillary billed for Castle Grande, told the FBI to FUCK OFF....

and that is why the hyper partisan "Park Police" were left to handle the murder of a key Castle Grande and Whitewater witness... AND PARTICIPANT.

None, of course. Vince was found with the gun still in his hand, as if Herman Munster was turned off and pushed over. No blood or any human remains behind the corpse. And the corpse was covered with one type of CARPET FIBER, as if Foster was shot somewhere else, wrapped in the bloody carpet, and dumped there.

And nevermind Hillary and Maggie Williams spent that entire evening pillaging Foster's office before authorities could investigate it....

which was not evidence of TAMPERING because the Park Police declared Foster a "suicide" 3 seconds after finding his corpse....
More than 30 years and still beating this dead horse.
Vince Foster committed suicide. End of story.
Now, back to your delicious meal. :)

~Snip~

Commentary:

Want some cheese with your whine?

This reminds me of when Tucker claimed to have proof of the stolen election but then it got lost in the mail! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The GOP should change their name to the CTP or the Conspiracy Theory Party. I can honestly say that I don't know if there is any truth to this story, but years of experience with conservatives and these kinds of stories leads me to believe that it's all smoke and no fire simply because conservatives lurch from one conspiracy theory to the next conspiracy theory seemingly without the self-awareness even a pet dog has after its first encounter with a skunk.

Vince Foster committed suicide. End of story.

LOL!!

If you can parrot it, it must be true....

Trending: Parrot may be called to testify in murder trial - CityNews ...

This reminds me of when Tucker claimed to have proof of the stolen election but then it got lost in the mail! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
The size and scope of the alleged story should tell everyone something. It wasn't enough for Hunter Biden or even Joe Biden to be corrupt. No, that wouldn't be a big enough story. According to Sean Hannity, who is a self-proclaimed journalist with nothing more than a high school diploma, it's 12 members of the Biden family who are corrupt, and he refers to them as the "Biden family crime syndicate." Maybe Major Biden (the Biden's German Shepard dog) is involved too.

The size and scope of the alleged story should tell everyone something. It wasn't enough for Hunter Biden or even Joe Biden to be corrupt. No, that wouldn't be a big enough story. According to Sean Hannity, who is a self-proclaimed journalist with nothing more than a high school diploma, it's 12 members of the Biden family who are corrupt, and he refers to them as the "Biden family crime syndicate." Maybe Major Biden (the Biden's German Shepard dog) is involved too.
My favorite part of the whole thing is we have been told since before the election that Biden is a brain dead moron that cannot tie his own shoes.

Now we are being told he is a diabolical criminal mastermind that has been running a crime family for 50 plus years without ever getting caught.

Seems it cannot be both.

So youre saying that 9 Biden family members DIDNT get paid by China?

My favorite part of the whole thing is we have been told since before the election that Biden is a brain dead moron that cannot tie his own shoes.

Now we are being told he is a diabolical criminal mastermind that has been running a crime family for 50 plus years without ever getting caught.

Seems it cannot be both.
His senility is a somewhat recent discovery. He wasnt like this when he was Obamas VP, when he set up this bribery scheme. Its weird that you are suggesting that he was senile in 2008.

His senility is a somewhat recent discovery. He wasnt like this when he was Obamas VP, when he set up this bribery scheme.

While the senility might be new, we are told he has always been a moron. We are told he cannot do anything without fucking it up, yet now we find out he is a criminal mastermind going back to his days in the Senate.

Forum List

Back