Key Witness in Biden Bribery Scheme Missing, FBI Won’t Offer Assistance

I don't know about being Trump's personal banker.

"He supplied me and other journalists with Deutsche Bank documents that highlighted the bank's deep Russia connections," Stedman wrote. "It is very sad. I don't suspect foul play. Val struggled with drugs on and off.
In 2019, Broeksmit was reported to have handed over hundreds of documents to the FBI while they were investigating ties between Deutsche Bank and the former president, as well as other allegations of illegal activity by the bank.

Oh, yes.

When Grifty defaulted on YET ANOTHER 670 million, DB's commercial bank cut him off.

So DB hired Jared's personal banker, and arranged for Grifty to borrow 300 million from the wealth management division.

Now DB has cut ALL ties with Grifty.

Laughing...it gets even better! You're offering BELIEF as evidence.

You wingers may not be able to tell the difference between belief and evidence, but the law and the courts certainly can.

Which might explain the 34 indictments for Trump. And the 0 for Biden.
Get back to me when they finish their investigation.
No...that's if you are lobbying on their behalf.
Isn't that one of the issues Hunter is being investigated for?
I'd think taking money from this type of scheme would be illegal.

Oh, yes.

When Grifty defaulted on YET ANOTHER 670 million, DB's commercial bank cut him off.

So DB hired Jared's personal banker, and arranged for Grifty to borrow 300 million from the wealth management division.

Now DB has cut ALL ties with Grifty.
BS....J6 was why......

Get back to me when they finish their investigation.

Isn't that one of the issues Hunter is being investigated for?
I'd think taking money from this type of scheme would be illegal.

Why don't you get back to me if you ever manage to factually establish that any crime took place.

You're kinda stuck on square one, buddy.

So much for 'judgment day'!

Why don't you get back to me if you ever manage to factually establish that any crime took place.

You're kinda stuck on square one, buddy.

So much for 'judgment day'!
I'll await the full investigation and make a determination then.Anything beyond that is counting chickens before they hatch, you must like eggs.

I'll await the full investigation and make a determination then.Anything beyond that is counting chickens before they hatch, you must like eggs.

I'm not the one that called a press conference to present evidence of Joe Biden's criminal activity and calling it 'judgment day'.

I'm the one laughing at the complete failure of said press conference to establish ANY criminal activity. Let alone by Joe Biden.

Maybe you can send Comer an Email about chickens.

A number of things can trigger a SARs. Whats your point?

That using SARs is a piss poor indication of criminal activity. As there are many, many legal reasons they may be triggered. With less than 4% of the millions of annual SARs resulting in any law enforcement follow up.

And only a tiny, tiny fraction of that 4% ever resulting in actual charges.

Comer failed to demonstrate ANY criminal activity. As nothing he cited is illegal.

That using SARs is a piss poor indication of criminal activity. As there are many, many legal reasons they may be triggered. With less than 4% of the millions of annual SARs resulting in any law enforcement follow up.

And only a tiny, tiny fraction of that 4% ever resulting in actual charges.

Comer failed to demonstrate ANY criminal activity. As nothing he cited is illegal.
The SARs merely pointed them in the right direction of criminal activity. Thats how they found those bank transactions after they got subpoenas.

The SARs merely pointed them in the right direction of criminal activity. Thats how they found those bank transactions after they got subpoenas.

Not in at least 95% of cases, no they don't. As almost all SARs are triggered by perfectly legal activity.

Worse for you, Comer never cited anything that was illegal.

So .....what criminal activity?

Not in at least 95% of cases, no they don't. As almost all SARs are triggered by perfectly legal activity.

Worse for you, Comer never cited anything that was illegal.

So .....what criminal activity?
They speak with such certainty informed by nothing more than Faith.

Biden's SARs dont indicate that, so I dont know why you are bringing up that useless point. :dunno:

Biden's SARs dont indicate that, so I dont know why you are bringing up that useless point. :dunno:

Not a single one of those SARs triggered any law enforcement follow up. Nor has Comer established any criminal activity of any kind. Nothing Comer cited is illegal.

So how could those SARs indicate any criminal activity?

You've literally got nothing.

Not a single one of those SARs triggered any law enforcement follow up. Nor has Comer established any criminal activity of any kind. Nothing Comer cited is illegal.

So how could those SARs indicate any criminal activity?

You've literally got nothing.
The investigation has barely gotten started. Your demands that they solve the case today is just dumb. Youre dumb.

The investigation has barely gotten started. Your demands that they solve the case today is just dumb. Youre dumb.

So we're supposed to be convinced by your stunning LACK of evidence of any criminal activity?

Laughing....good luck with that.

Forum List

Back