Erotic City - Semisonic
Sex Shooter - Coco Electrik
I Would Die 4 U - Space Cowboys
Get it up (the time) - TLC
If I Was Your Girlfriend - TLC
Girl (the time) - Full Force
Make Up (Vanity 6) - Soft Pink truth
Darling Nikki - The Foo Fighters
Raspberry Beret - The Derailers (FANTASTICALLY AWESOME BLUEGRASS VERSION.
icon_lol.gif
)
Do Me Baby - Melisa Morgan
Glamorous Life (Sheila E.) - Edens Crush
Let's Pretend We're Married - Tina Turner
Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead Oconner

Prince died in his elevator. What's the lyric from 'Let's Go Crazy'?

"And if the elevator tries to bring you down..."

A message from Prince to all of us. This goes out to all those who judge without knowing :itsok:

Black day, stormy night
No love, no hope in sight
Don't cry, he is coming
Don't die without knowing the cross
Ghettos to the left of us
Flowers to the right
There'll be bread for all of us
If we can just bear the cross

Sweet song of salvation
A pregnant mother sings
She lives in starvation
Her children need all that she brings

We all have our problems
Some big, some are small
Soon all of our problems
Will be taken by the cross

Black day, stormy night
No love, no hope in sight
Don't cry for he is coming
Don't die without knowing the cross

Ghettos to the left of us
Flowers to the right
There'll be bread for all, y'all
If we can just, just bear the cross, yeah

We all have our problems
Some are big, some are small
Soon all of our problems, y'all
Will be taken by the cross

The cross
The cross

Last edited:
Figures, nothing good. Sorry, his music is insipid nonsense, always was. Drugs got him like they get so many. I'm not happy he's dead, but he was no where near as good as everyone is claiming he was. I liked his half-time concert at that Superbowl but what made it so good was that he hardly did any of his songs.
i dont like the guys music either but i will give him credit for what he accomplished.....drugs or not he was great at what he played,you dont become as successful as he was just because....

Hype. That's all he was.

Figures, nothing good. Sorry, his music is insipid nonsense, always was. Drugs got him like they get so many. I'm not happy he's dead, but he was no where near as good as everyone is claiming he was. I liked his half-time concert at that Superbowl but what made it so good was that he hardly did any of his songs.
You remain one dumbass motherfucker.

Meh, coming from an idiot like you, it has no effect.

i dont like the guys music either but i will give him credit for what he accomplished.....drugs or not he was great at what he played,you dont become as successful as he was just because....

Hype. That's all he was.

Have you ever seen him in action? Either in concert or even any video? He may very well have had a flamboyant style of dress, but so does/did Elton John and Liberace. Also wild & strange personal tastes.....but his music, what he put into it and what fans got out of it....was pure genius. What was it recently said? He wrote his first at age 7? He began his career as a teenager? Could play a guitar with the same passion as Stevie Ray Vaughn and other greats. How many others have such a vocal range? Not many that's for sure.
It's definitely not hype, nor is it talent.....his was a true gift....nevermind all the flashy trappings.

You saying that Prince was a druggy only proves my sigline correct.

Prince was famously anti-drug, like Zappa. But unlike Zappa, Prince never drank or smoked or even cursed, and wouldn't let anyone curse in front of him. He was a Jehovah Witness.

So why do you think he was a druggy, because he was Black or because he was a musician?

Hype. That's all he was.

Have you ever seen him in action? Either in concert or even any video? He may very well have had a flamboyant style of dress, but so does/did Elton John and Liberace. Also wild & strange personal tastes.....but his music, what he put into it and what fans got out of it....was pure genius. What was it recently said? He wrote his first at age 7? He began his career as a teenager? Could play a guitar with the same passion as Stevie Ray Vaughn and other greats. How many others have such a vocal range? Not many that's for sure.
It's definitely not hype, nor is it talent.....his was a true gift....nevermind all the flashy trappings.

Some people do not take the time to understand true art. Sad really. Because they miss out on so much.

Prince was famously anti-drug, like Zappa. But unlike Zappa, Prince never drank or smoked or even cursed, and wouldn't let anyone curse in front of him. He was a Jehovah Witness.

So why do you think he was a druggy, because he was Black or because he was a musician?

Prince hated drugs and alcohol
I notice that most people taking smack about Prince are self centered asshats with no imagination. They fear what they do not understand. Don't waste your breath on them

Hype. That's all he was.

Yes, I saw him play on TV at the Superbowl halftime show. It was one of the better halftime shows. The thing is, he didn't play much of his own music and I think that's what made it good. He was pretty far from genius, unless you lower the bar for genius. His stuff was insipid nonsense. IMO.

You not only don't know much about music, you also don't know much about Prince. He was treated for a drug addiction like a month before he died. I'll bet when it's all said and done, it was drugs that did him in.

Do you know anything?

Hype. That's all he was.

Some people do not take the time to understand true art. Sad really. Because they miss out on so much.

I am a great lover of music, I have been listening to music for all of my 60 years. I have been listening to Rock and Roll, since the Beatles. That is why I know that Prince is 99% hype. I've seen it before.

Forum List

Back