Songs Written By Prince You May Not Know About

so fucking what?...did i say he was not using drugs?...no i didnt did i?....all i said was that prince is no different than millions of other people in this country who over medicate themselves with those fucking pain relievers,IF that is what he did, and many end up dying because of it....and that is a fact that you cannot disprove....

Chill. I was explaining why I responded to you that way. You entered into an argument that I was having with someone else who said Prince would never do drugs and wouldn't die as a result. When you argued, I assumed, and reasonably so, that you disagreed with me.
I DONT WANT TO CHILL!!....lol dont worry about it pred.....i dont like the guys music either but i dont think he is all hype....the guy was good at what he did,just like Michael Jackson was...

He was much more talented than Jackson. Jackson was produced. Prince was the producer of his own life.
ok?.....

It is just the truth. No offense Harry
no offense taken.....i was just saying michael was good at what he did to.....was i wrong?..

I'm sorry. How could I forget the C&W artists? There is one that is greater than Prince, any day.

Hank Jr was a drunk. I went to one of his concerts once and we stood in the rain for his concert and he cussed us out and started throwing shit at the audience. Turned me against him completely

Meh, a lot of the greats have mental and emotional problems. He still was way more talented than Prince.

He was treated for a drug addiction like a month before he died

Please share your source....

That is why I know that Prince is 99% hype.
. He was pretty far from genius, unless you lower the bar for genius

So what is your interpretation of musical genius and hype?

My source is multiple news sources on TV and radio. NBC, CBS, the AP. Of course it wouldn't be the first time a bad source made it through the vetting processes of the major news outlets, but that is what I heard and read. It's been said here in this forum as well.

None of it has yet to be confirmed. Can we please wait for confirmation?

I'm sorry. How could I forget the C&W artists? There is one that is greater than Prince, any day.

Hank Jr was a drunk. I went to one of his concerts once and we stood in the rain for his concert and he cussed us out and started throwing shit at the audience. Turned me against him completely

Meh, a lot of the greats have mental and emotional problems. He still was way more talented than Prince.

:rofl: That is simply ridiculous

My source is multiple news sources on TV and radio. NBC, CBS, the AP. Of course it wouldn't be the first time a bad source made it through the vetting processes of the major news outlets, but that is what I heard and read. It's been said here in this forum as well.

It is wonderful to see you, PIxieStix! I hope all is well with you!

Chill. I was explaining why I responded to you that way. You entered into an argument that I was having with someone else who said Prince would never do drugs and wouldn't die as a result. When you argued, I assumed, and reasonably so, that you disagreed with me.
I DONT WANT TO CHILL!!....lol dont worry about it pred.....i dont like the guys music either but i dont think he is all hype....the guy was good at what he did,just like Michael Jackson was...

He was much more talented than Jackson. Jackson was produced. Prince was the producer of his own life.
ok?.....

It is just the truth. No offense Harry
no offense taken.....i was just saying michael was good at what he did to.....was i wrong?..

No, you were not wrong at all

Sure, if you can quit claiming he a bastion of virtue.

Meh, says the person who thinks Prince is a genius.

It IS ridiculous and even you know that. Hank Jr, is a drunk and a big time redneck. Prince was a musical genius.

Strangely I don't remember MJ playing many (if any) musical instruments. Just singing & dancing. He may very well have played, I just don't remember him doing so.

Perhaps, but you jumped into an argument where someone else claimed he didn't do drugs at all.
so fucking what?...did i say he was not using drugs?...no i didnt did i?....all i said was that prince is no different than millions of other people in this country who over medicate themselves with those fucking pain relievers,IF that is what he did, and many end up dying because of it....and that is a fact that you cannot disprove....

what does playing have to do with what i said?....i said mickey was good at what he did....

Hey, I wasn't pickin a fight ya know....I was just making an observation since so many have compared the two. Sheesh

Personally I think HW JR was only trying to cash in on his fathers fame and don't see that he really had much talent really. I do like some of his songs, but that's about it

It IS ridiculous and even you know that. Hank Jr, is a drunk and a big time redneck. Prince was a musical genius.
Prince was an over-hyped self-promoter of average talent. All your bull shit won't change that. Hank Jr. drunk, was better than Prince. And I'm not even a fan of Country Music.

Why was he so over hyped? I say it's to make up for the insipid nonsense of his music.

One word name? Hype.
Androgyny? Rediculous hype.
Ridiculous make up and clothes? Boring hype.
Changing his name to a symbol? Stupid hype nonsense.

The greats do not have to do that shit.

Figures, nothing good. Sorry, his music is insipid nonsense, always was. Drugs got him like they get so many. I'm not happy he's dead, but he was no where near as good as everyone is claiming he was. I liked his half-time concert at that Superbowl but what made it so good was that he hardly did any of his songs.
You sound happy.
He sounds like a typical hateful Right-Winger to me.

I don't usually bother to find links for idiots who don't ever admit they are wrong no matter what you do, but I never was absolutely sure that what I heard was right. The media is notorious for being wrong, especially the MSM. But here is a CBS report from a day or two ago:

Prince autopsy to try to determine mystery cause of iconic musician's death

And a quote from it:

"People close to Prince tell me he struggled with painkillers due to his hip and ankle issues," Frazier said, noting that for Prince to cancel a performance "something was drastically wrong."

Forum List

Back