Sometimes the News is Quite Poetic: The Weenies, A Burning Flag and Some Bikers

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
This one makes me smile:

Weenies burn flag to protest cops, get attacked by bikers, need cops to save their asses

A group of flag-burning anti-NYPD protesters needed New York’s Finest to save their skin from a gang of angry bikers who tried to pummel them in a Brooklyn park for setting Old Glory ablaze Wednesday.

The fiery stunt by a few dozen members of the group Disarm the Police led to a chaotic scene at about 8 p.m. in Fort Greene Park, when the activists enraged 40 members of the Hallowed Sons Motorcycle Club by roasting the flag on a tiny barbecue grill.

“They took off like little b—hes,” said one biker. “They lit the f–king flag and took off running once they got slapped once or twice.”...

Weenies burn flag to protest cops get attacked by bikers need cops to save their asses New York Post

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Thats just....so predictable. Liberal fags are badasses behind a protest barrier. But when the real world meets them....they run and cry and beg cops to protect them.

Why do I suspect that if a group of gay bikers had tried to start a fight with Christian protestors, this thread would have a significantly different tone to it?

Typical of the extremist rightwing OP to praise violence as a means of suppressing free expression.

Why do I suspect that if a group of gay bikers had tried to start a fight with Christian protestors, this thread would have a significantly different tone to it?

Why do I suspect that you are making a Lame Deflection.

Typical of the extremist rightwing OP to praise violence as a means of suppressing free expression.

Typical DDT dullardry to completely miss the Karmic Symmetry.

Comparing this thread to the butthurt faux outrage thread about LGBT activists flipping the bird to Saint Reagan's portrait in the White House is very amusing.

Pretty sure Christian protesters today wouldnt burn a US flag or demand cops be disarmed. And gay biker gang?? Hmmm. Would they have baskets on the front and streamers on the handlebars haha?

Comparing this thread to the butthurt faux outrage thread about LGBT activists flipping the bird to Saint Reagan's portrait in the White House is very amusing.

I don't care about that thread and never performed clickage upon it. It is completely irrelevant to the Karmic Poetry in the OP.

I don't care about that thread and never performed clickage upon it. It is completely irrelevant to the Karmic Poetry in the OP.

To be fair...you may have to explain "Karmic Poetry".

To be fair...you may have to explain "Karmic Poetry".

If they don't already know, then I can't address their lack of knowledge in a simple post.

:lol:

You started a thread cheering violence against nonviolent protestors that you happen to disagree with.

As far as I'm concerned, my post is pretty directly responding to your thread. What is it that you think in trying to "deflect" from?

Do you understand what the term "deflection" means? I'm thinking no...

:lol:

You started a thread cheering violence against nonviolent protestors that you happen to disagree with.

As far as I'm concerned, my post is pretty directly responding to your thread. What is it that you think in trying to "deflect" from?

Do you understand what the term "deflection" means? I'm thinking no...

You sad little booby. The germane happening is that the then had to rely on the police.

I see you fell into the trap. What a dullard.

Typical DDT dullardry to completely miss the Karmic Symmetry.

Only the OP would be lackwitted enough to believe that violence was "Karmic Poetry".

Only a DDT Dullard would interpret the germane event to be the violent one.

Does the OP have a reading comprehension problem?

Apparently so because not only was the OP about the intent to commit violence but there was actual violence perpetrated according to one of the bikers.

The OP has always been several ants shy of a picnic on her best days. Nowadays all she has rattling around in the vacuum between her ears are dead synapses!

Pretty sure Christian protesters today wouldnt burn a US flag or demand cops be disarmed. And gay biker gang?? Hmmm. Would they have baskets on the front and streamers on the handlebars haha?

So?

What's the difference, other than you agree with one group, and not the other?

Are you saying that violence against people who disagree with you is ok, as long as they're practicing legally protected speech that outrages you?

You sad little boobies. If you can't see the Poetic Karmic JUSTICE in this, then there is no hope for you:

A group of flag-burning anti-NYPD protesters needed New York’s Finest to save their skin from a gang of angry bikers who tried to pummel them in a Brooklyn park for setting Old Glory ablaze Wednesday.

Do I agree with the flag burning buffoons? No. This doesn't doesn't make the violence of a few of bikers right either.

Forum List

Back