Sometimes it's lonely being a divorced man

We were together since I was 18 and she was 17, but last year we divorced.

Sometimes it's lonely, because there's no longer this other person to watch TV with, talk with, go to dinner with, see movies with.

We still do occasionally do things together, we're still friends, but mostly I am alone.

My son still lives with me, but he spends most of his time in his room playing computer games.

If you are lonely look for meetups in your local area of topics you are interested in. Some meetups do brewvies movies and beer.

You can also look at your local University and see if there are any interesting Public lectures scheduled.

See if your city has continuing education classes at night.

Join a car club.

Goto your local boxing gym and find out when local fights are to watch.

Join a bowling team.

Missing women join a writers club, go to poetry slams, coffee meetups.

Join support groups for newly-divorced, support for single parents.

Join a Political group.

Thank you for all your advice.

Suck it up, and quit whining about it Sally. She got tired of being married to a woman, so she left you and found a man. At least the boy finally has someone to teach him how to become a man.

Suck it up, and quit whining about it Sally. She got tired of being married to a woman, so she left you and found a man. At least the boy finally has someone to teach him how to become a man.

You have no idea what happened. Being lonely has nothing to do with being manly or unmanly.

Had plenty to do with her dumping his ass. He whined about not being to get anyone to hire him forever.

You have no idea what happened. Being lonely has nothing to do with being manly or unmanly.

Had plenty to do with her dumping his ass. He whined about not being to get anyone to hire him forever.

It's the lounge, I think you are trolling him.

He whined about not being to get anyone to hire him forever.

Yep, women marry for money. Many of them even date for money, with blatant expectations than the guy spend lots of money on them, even though this is the 21st-century and women are working too.

It's the lounge, I think you are trolling him.

I didn't notice where we were, Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

If you have nothing constructive to say why are you here?
Trolling?

If you happen to find someone who wants to go on a second date, you should show her your account on this forum. Especially your recent thread about women serving in the military. If she is still into you after that, you've found a lady who is suitably brain dead and you've got a shot at love.

We were together since I was 18 and she was 17, but last year we divorced.

Sometimes it's lonely, because there's no longer this other person to watch TV with, talk with, go to dinner with, see movies with.

We still do occasionally do things together, we're still friends, but mostly I am alone.

My son still lives with me, but he spends most of his time in his room playing computer games.
Buy a set of golf clubs....and throw that kid out of the house

Forum List

Back