Something that has not happened in 40 years....

If I was a survivor of the Nazi death camps and mentioned Hitler, would you accuse me of HDS, too? No. Likewise, considering that the clusterfuck Biden has negatively impacted every aspect of my life, it doesn't take BDS to mention him.

What is deranged is ranting about Trump when the guy has been nothing but a retired private citizen for nearly the past three years.
Still got the Biden endorsement kidney stones?

Probably showing how all is not wine and roses.
If history has any say in the Markets....
Probably a nice jump for Christmas on the 23rd or 24th but not much and then when the reports start adding up in January or February the fear index will rule the day and there's no telling how bad it's going to be.

The fear index is really high and confidence is really low. That doesn't bode well for the Market priced as high as it is. (P/E ratio at 17+)

Our outpacing is only on paper. For the Banks to lay off these kinds of numbers it's very serious. IOW the number of various types of business transactions has fallen off a cliff. (Other than depositing paychecks or writing out bills)

No it is not, they first talked about this back in March and it is worldwide, not just in the US.

Forum List

Back