Something that has not happened in 40 years....

^This, this type of attitude is what's wrong with America right now.

"I got mine, so fuck you." is the opposite of MAGA. (And also the default Boomer attitude)

You see, those Americans starting out currently do not have the same opportunities Americans had from the beginning

up until the early 2000s. Now while my needs are met, I realize it is seriously unfair to the future Americans

and something needs to be done about it.

The gulper is an elitist snob, or a liar. Either way, it is not a true American.

How about I fling some of my shit your way? I did not say my life was shitty, but Biden has made life worse for about 95% of the country, much worse for many. And that is not BDS you bunghole.

Yes, you did.

In another year, Trump will be a great deal more, then you can let loose with all of the TDS you want again.

and my life will not change one iota. Unlike you I do not base my success and happiness on the resident of the Oval Office.

There was global inflation
Are global economies beating China or just us?

I just realized that “us” and US are spelled the same.
Bet you never thought of that
Careful, you're going get a TDS comment.

Or, this Laughable response below by toobfreak

Hey Freak 'O Nature, that is only because you're an idiot and "us" refers to we, while US should rightly be spelled as "U.S." Also known as an acronym.
Yes, and trump thought of that ^^^^ before anyone else, did you know that?

LOLLOLLLOOLL

The gulper is an elitist snob, or a liar. Either way, it is not a true American.

None of these people are true Americans. Real Americans love their country and put America(ns) first. All of these people are congenital liars, and most are elitist snobs, but how funny how quickly all that changes the instant some small thing doesn't go their way, be it Bud Lite, Disney, woke education, the de-federalization of abortion laws, Israel fighting back, or the re-election of Trump next year when in an instant, they become whiners, complainers, protestors and domestic terrorists again, their true calling, storming the cities, just that this time around, Trump is not going to allow a repeat of 2020 and BLM again.

I reckon the 1st step would be figuring out why things are the way they are now, huh?

Then taking steps to fix things? I know local governments charge at least twice as much the tax rate on rental

properties now as they have historically, so that would be a good point to start.

Another thing would be the buying of single family homes by big corporations.

Companies with virtually unlimited capital competing with families for homes should not be allowed.
More right-wing big government authoritarianism.

Nope. I voted for Trump.

Moron.

And he is part of them and he did everything in his power to further divide the nation, just like Obama and Biden

That you think he is some how different is damn cute

Post where I said my life was shitty. You're a fucking liar, a creep and an asshole.

You said Biden has negatively impacted every aspect of your life, sure sounds like a shitty life to me.

If not, why are you whining like a 3 year old on here?

Make up your mind

You said Biden has negatively impacted every aspect of your life, sure sounds like a shitty life to me.

Biden has negatively impacted everyone's life you stupid dog. Or are you going to stand there claiming that double fuel prices, double food costs, double rent and mortgage and energy costs, double the crime rate, businesses folding everywhere as millions of illegals flood the country that no city can cope with as the dollar sags and Biden now fights wars on TWO fronts is a "good" thing?

Go ahead. Say it.

For the first time in 40 years, America's economy is outpacing China's economy
Now you told why the economy is so fucked. It is the fault of Biden that we now need enormous amounts of more revenue to keep up our economy.

And he is part of them and he did everything in his power to further divide the nation, just like Obama and Biden

That you think he is some how different is damn cute
Nope. He tried to unify the country. It was the political class that worked so desperately to divide, as you are doing their bidding here.

YOU are a part of the problem. A willful participant, and ultimately a stooge of the chinese, who benefit the most.

And the production rate, which this OP is about, has more to do with poor chinese policy, and Trump encouraging US companies to move their manufacturing away from China while he was president, and which many did.

So this good news is based on TRUMPS actions.

Not the traitor in the white house.

Forum List

Back