Something seems off to me, with these drop-outs

am I a member of this board asshole? Who the hell do you think here can answer such a stupid question? Oh I see,, you just want to start a new conspiracy theory? you're in the wrong forum. asswipe.

It's asking for people's insight. I do realize you don't have any, which is why I wasn't asking you, Willow. Thanks for trolling me though, pat your back if ya can reach it.

how can anybody have insight into a candidates decision unless they are a member of the decision making team.. boy you grew up stamped with stupid didn't ya?

Because they've been around the game a lot longer than me and might know why these things happen, maybe? God damn you're a jerkoff.

am I a member of this board asshole? Who the hell do you think here can answer such a stupid question? Oh I see,, you just want to start a new conspiracy theory? you're in the wrong forum. asswipe.

It's asking for people's insight. I do realize you don't have any, which is why I wasn't asking you, Willow. Thanks for trolling me though, pat your back if ya can reach it.

how can anybody have insight into a candidates decision unless they are a member of the decision making team.. boy you grew up stamped with stupid didn't ya?

I have insight based on my ability to reason, past experiences, and staying on top of the news.

I dont get where you were going with that.

I believe it has to do with candidates facing reality....and candidates being offered admion positions by the frontrunners.

SC is important for 3 candidates...and I am sure there is back room deals going on for endorsements....

Romeny wins...he will likely get the nomination
Santorum wins, it will bring him in line with the frontrunners
Newt wins, it will be a virtual tie with Romeny and Newt.

Huntsman and Perry had no shot and they knew it.

My guess is that Huntsman was offered a position in Romenys administration if he were to win....quite possibly VP

And my guess is Perry will be looking at something like Director of Homeland security with whomever he endorses...if that candidate wins.

Thats my thinking.

They knew before this week that they had no shot to win it.

Yes....but they were not ready to drop out until someone offered them a position in an administration....and my guess is Newt offered Huntsman something and either Romney or Santorum offered Perry something...within the last few days.

It makes me wonder if there are any other NEW Cayman Island accounts.

There is no wrong doing there.... or are you saying that is illegal?

I don't know if its legal or not, but it's definitely an indication of their character.

So you dont maximize your spending power while staying within the law?

You dont deduct from your taxes what you are legally allowed to deduct?

To me?

I would question the intelligence of a person who has ways to maximize his spedning power but refuses to use them.

And to have a man in the WH that does not understand the idea of maximizing spending power is a scary thought.

Maybe that is why our government has been known to spend 700 bucjks on a hammer?

I have insight based on my ability to reason, past experiences, and staying on top of the news.

actually you have zero insight as to why Perry chose to drop out when he did. You aren't privy to his team meetings.

actually you have zero insight as to why Perry chose to drop out when he did. You aren't privy to his team meetings.

OK.
Sounds good to me.
Glad that made you feel good.

it costs a lot of money to run a campaign.

if these guys come to the realization that they have no chance to win and are not going to derive any other benefits from staying in, why waste the money?

it costs a lot of money to run a campaign.

if these guys come to the realization that they have no chance to win and are not going to derive any other benefits from staying in, why waste the money?

The week of the actual vote seems like - jeez, unless they WERE offered something in private - the money previously spent was a bigger waste then if they had let this next vote ride first.

Their timing is so suspect. Instead of waiting until the Vote in a few days -> they drop out now?

My question is: WHY?

Huntsman who said all that shit about Romney dropped out and got behind Romney, after a N. Hampshire speech claiming he'd be heading to SC to fight hard there.

Perry skipped NH campaigning specifically for SC, called Newt an insider that you can't trust, and now backs Newt within a few days of the election instead of seeing how he fares?

Something is fishy with the way this all works.
Agreed.

I believe it has to do with candidates facing reality....and candidates being offered admion positions by the frontrunners.

SC is important for 3 candidates...and I am sure there is back room deals going on for endorsements....

Romeny wins...he will likely get the nomination
Santorum wins, it will bring him in line with the frontrunners
Newt wins, it will be a virtual tie with Romeny and Newt.

Huntsman and Perry had no shot and they knew it.

My guess is that Huntsman was offered a position in Romenys administration if he were to win....quite possibly VP

And my guess is Perry will be looking at something like Director of Homeland security with whomever he endorses...if that candidate wins.

Thats my thinking.

They knew before this week that they had no shot to win it.

Huntsman may have been the only one who knew he wasnt going to win.

Rumor was he just wanted to get some name recognition in preparation for a legitimate run in 2016.

Same with Cain, he did a great job getting his name out there to sell his book, raise his speaking fees and potentially get a talk show.

The timing of Perry's announcement is a bit off. Rather than wait until the process completes and he loses. It could be that he recognizes that he has no chance and why prolong the agony.

A candidate that drops out and endorses one of the candidates with an actual shot is only being realistic. They are republicans at the end of the day. It should be expected that they will get behind another republican.

There is no wrong doing there.... or are you saying that is illegal?

I don't know if its legal or not, but it's definitely an indication of their character.

So you dont maximize your spending power while staying within the law?

You dont deduct from your taxes what you are legally allowed to deduct?

To me?

I would question the intelligence of a person who has ways to maximize his spedning power but refuses to use them.

And to have a man in the WH that does not understand the idea of maximizing spending power is a scary thought.

Maybe that is why our government has been known to spend 700 bucjks on a hammer?

I question the integrity of a man who's convictions can be sold to the highest bidder. I don't know if that happened or not, it's just speculation. A man who would take a bribe to drop out is a man who would take a bribe to compromise his principles in other areas. The reason the government spends 700 bucks on hammer is because people like this are in charge. They award contracts based on political favors and campaign donations rather than on the best value for the taxpayer.

Their timing is so suspect. Instead of waiting until the Vote in a few days -> they drop out now?

Huntsman who said all that shit about Romney dropped out and got behind Romney, after a N. Hampshire speech claiming he'd be heading to SC to fight hard there.

Perry skipped NH campaigning specifically for SC, called Newt an insider that you can't trust, and now backs Newt within a few days of the election instead of seeing how he fares?

Huntsman is from Utah, home of the Mormons, is a RINO, backs the other RINO Romney

Perry is a conservative from Texas, backs the other conservative Gingrich.

What's so hard to understand about that?

HUNTSMAN: knew he didn't have a chance, figured romney might win, wants a cabinet position....backs romney

Perry: Knows he doesn't have a chance, figures newt could steal the show from romney, wants a cabinet position.....backs newt

Plus Huntsman/Romney are close to each other politically speaking as are perry/newt in their approach to issues.

Make sense now? :)

Huntsman is from Utah, home of the Mormons, is a RINO, backs the other RINO Romney

What's so hard about that is the things they had to say about said endorsees.

Not really... just politics.

Thats how politics ALWAYS work...just look at Clinton and Obama in 2008 ;)

Forum List

Back