Something I Never Understood About Blacks In Regards To The N-word

My point is there is not a word that all blacks can call a white person that causes that person to get upset.
The point is not issuance of individual insult. In fact it is normal for any individual to react angrily to personal insult.

The point is how Blacks have presumptuously censored the vocabulary of Whites by enjoining their use of the word "nigg3er" under any circumstances, including quotations from contemporary or historical literature (e.g., Mark Twain, Erskine Caldwell, et al). The word is not even permitted to appear in its intact form here and in many other public and private places.

In the simplest terms, Blacks have issued an arbitrary edict to Whites. And the most offensive thing about it is many (most?) Whites are obediently going along with it.

Last edited:
:eusa_boohoo:
Hurry! Call the PO-LEESE! If asslepasstheturd has
My point is there is not a word that all blacks can call a white person that causes that person to get upset.
The focal point is not issuance of individual insult. In fact it is normal for any individual to react angrily to personal insult.

The point is how Blacks have presumptuously censored the vocabulary of Whites by enjoining their use of the word "nigg3er" under any circumstances, including quotations from contemporary or historical literature (e.g., Mark Twain, Erskine Caldwell, et al). The word is not even permitted to appear in its intact form here and in many other public and private places.

In the simplest terms, Blacks have issued an arbitrary edict to Whites. And the most offensive thing about it is many (most?) Whites are obediently going along with it.

Boo hoo. Poor white people. You might be publically criticized for using a racial slur, so therefore your "right" to free speech has been violated,

:eusa_boohoo:

Blacks have not "censored" anything or "issued" a damn thing to anyone, that is just a talking point for the socially ignorant who are afflicted with bad taste and poor manners.

The fact is that there are no laws on the books that prohibit the use of the word. If anything, American society has evolved (superficially)) past the days when it was socially acceptable to use racial slurs of any kind publically.

When was the last time that Jews were routinely referred to in public as "kikes", or Asians were referred to as "gooks"? Not lately.

The transition from that social norm only disturbs those who do not possess the mental acuity to respectfully refer to people as people without interjecting racial slurs into their dialouge.

On the other hand, there are forums like this out there in abundance that provide a safe haven for small brained bigots to freely express themselves, so what's the problem?

Last edited:
Boo hoo. Poor white people. You might be publically criticized for using a racial slur, so therefore your "right" to free speech has been violated,

Because that replies to my comment I will respond in a personal context.

I have no problem with "public criticism" of anything I say or write. But I do have a problem with censorship, which is prohibition of or interference with anything I wish to say, or with the words I choose to use, because unreasonable censorship does indeed violate my right to free expression.

Concerning the use of ethnic slurs, I believe they should not be issued unless the utterer feels they are appropriate. For example, I do not believe the word nigg er should be used in referring to respectable, law-abiding Black people. But the category of young Black punks who engage in the "knockout game" are nigg ers who deserve no more respectful designation.

Briefly stated, my position in this discussion emulates that of Chris Rock, one of my favorite comedians, who has boldly and repeatedly stated, "I have no problem with Black people -- but I can't stand nigg-ers!"

Because that replies to my comment I will respond in a personal context.

I have no problem with "public criticism" of anything I say or write. But I do have a problem with censorship, which is prohibition of or interference with anything I wish to say, or with the words I choose to use, because unreasonable censorship does indeed violate my right to free expression.

Concerning the use of ethnic slurs, I believe they should not be issued unless the utterer feels they are appropriate. For example, I do not believe the word nigg er should be used in referring to respectable, law-abiding Black people. But the category of young Black punks who engage in the "knockout game" are nigg ers who deserve no more respectful designation.

Briefly stated, my position in this discussion emulates that of Chris Rock, one of my favorite comedians, who has boldly and repeatedly stated, "I have no problem with Black people -- but I can't stand nigg-ers!"

I thought Chris Rock was Black?

Blacks have not "censored" anything or "issued" a damn thing to anyone, that is just a talking point for the socially ignorant who are afflicted with bad taste and poor manners.
Really? Then why am I forced to manipulate this way, nigg er, or I get this, "******"?

That is called censorship. It presumes malicious intent and it is extremely common.

The point is not issuance of individual insult. In fact it is normal for any individual to react angrily to personal insult.

This board is not "in public."

Go scream it in your yard. No law against it.

Really? Then why am I forced to manipulate this way, nigg er, or I get this, "******"?

That is called censorship. It presumes malicious intent and it is extremely common.

That is called being in someone else's house and abiding by their rules and customs.

Probably for the same reason you cant talk about anyones mother.

Youre not forced to censor anything. You just have to make a decision on if you want to deal with consequences. Contrary to popular belief you dont dictate if you have consequences or not. They are inherent in every action you take.

Blacks haven't issued an arbitrary edict to Whites over any racial epithets. Anti-defamation groups like the ADL and SPLC have worked in partnership with a hostile, Jewish-owned media to alter the racially-aware consciousness of post-WWII Whites in The United States, Canada and Western Europe.

The fact is that there are no laws on the books that prohibit the use of the word.

Which is why I've specified that censorship of the word has occurred as an arbitrary edict.

If anything, American society has evolved (superficially)) past the days when it was socially acceptable to use racial slurs of any kind publically.

It has never been socially acceptable to publicly issue ethnic slurs. I think you might be misled by the fact that at one time in America, mainly in the deep South, the word nigg er was common usage. And the etymology of that word adequately accounts for the reason.

When was the last time that Jews were routinely referred to in public as "kikes", or Asians were referred to as "gooks"? Not lately.

When was the last time you heard a song with k*ke and gook in it? When was the last time you saw or heard a jewish person say "sup, k*ke?" to another jewish person? Or an asian calling another asian a gook? Get real. The word is still used because YOU GUYS KEEP USING IT. Kinda hard to claim a word is bad when it is used daily by the people bitching about it.

Blacks haven't issued an arbitrary edict to Whites over any racial epithets. Anti-defamation groups like the ADL and SPLC have worked in partnership with a hostile, Jewish-owned media to alter the racially-aware consciousness of post-WWII Whites in The United States, Canada and Western Europe.
Have you ever heard a Jew threaten to knock a White person out for using the word nigg er?

How often to you hear Jews refer to each other as "ki ke", or Asians greet one another as "go ok?"

The efforts of ADL and SPLC are not alone, or even predominately, responsible for the censorship imposed on Whites with specific reference to the very commonly used word nigg er -- even though it's pronounced, nigga.

Really? I can't use it cuz I'm white? So sorry, n*gga...that dog don't hunt.

1. The irony that you have to disguise the word on here to get it across, while proclaiming that you can "use" the word, just gave me my first chuckle of the day.

2. You can use it all you want. Go shout it out. Have fun. It just shows your lack of upbringing.

3. You seem to have no great love for black culture. Why would you want to emulate them?
And if you would bother to look at my history here, you would know I am not racist. Maybe I am now though. Who knows. To me, I'm not. To others..maybe so. But my time here, and how I have conducted myself is far from what you THINK you know about me. And do try reading comprehension. I said..AGAIN..that I don't use that word. I did this time..and maybe once before...to asslickitus and his pal that is now banned...because I know it pisses them off. Just like they both know/knew when they trolled, they were pissing others off then calling them cave apes...which is White Ape or called them/me a c*nt.

So think what you like. Just thought I would clue you in THIS ONCE.

Have you ever heard a Jew threaten to knock a White person out for using the word nigg er?

How often to you hear Jews refer to each other as "ki ke", or Asians greet one another as "go ok?"

The efforts of ADL and SPLC are not alone, or even predominately, responsible for the censorship imposed on Whites with specific reference to the very commonly used word nigg er -- even though it's pronounced, nigga.

In my opinion the mainstream narrative's hostility towards people who use the word n*gger is exploited by Blacks as a means of holding an element of power over White people. It's almost as if by doing so they're saying you may have more money and live better and all that, but here’s one place where we hold the cards; here’s one place where we have the power. We can call each other ‘n*gger’ and you can’t. Furthermore, I suspect some Blacks deliberately overuse the word among Whites to lull some into a false sense of security, pushing them to think that the Black person in their company is comfortable with the word and might not have a problem with a White person using it. As soon as it's uttered, they then go on a very public offensive in the hope that they might profit from it.

Last edited:
Really? I can't use it cuz I'm white? So sorry, n*gga...that dog don't hunt.

1. The irony that you have to disguise the word on here to get it across, while proclaiming that you can "use" the word, just gave me my first chuckle of the day.

2. You can use it all you want. Go shout it out. Have fun. It just shows your lack of upbringing.

3. You seem to have no great love for black culture. Why would you want to emulate them?
And if you would bother to look at my history here, you would know I am not racist. Maybe I am now though. Who knows. To me, I'm not. To others..maybe so. But my time here, and how I have conducted myself is far from what you THINK you know about me. And do try reading comprehension. I said..AGAIN..that I don't use that word. I did this time..and maybe once before...to asslickitus and his pal that is now banned...because I know it pisses them off. Just like they both know/knew when they trolled, they were pissing others off then calling them cave apes...which is White Ape or called them/me a c*nt.

So think what you like. Just thought I would clue you in THIS ONCE.

Noticing trends and expressing the thoughts and concerns you have about Blacks isn't "racist", Gracie. You're simply becoming more racially-aware/conscious. Take it from me, in doing so your life will now be a lot easier.

Last edited:
Of course it is. If it isn't, how did you get here?

The vast majority of those who are reading these comments are not registered members of the forum. They are members of the general public who are free to access this website and read its contents. It is therefore public information.

The proprietor of this private website has made it public.

The vast majority of those who are reading these comments are not registered members of the forum. They are members of the general public who are free to access this website and read its contents. It is therefore public information.

To read comments submitted to the Race forum you have to be a registered member.

I think you misunderstand. This is not publicly owned. Therefore they can make up any rule they like and you have to abide by it. The website was never publicly owned.

I think you misunderstand. This is not publicly owned. Therefore they can make up any rule they like and you have to abide by it. The website was never publicly owned.
The same can be said about any business establishment, yet they are still public. If you whip out your dick in a bar, do you think you wont get arrested for public indecency? Take your silly wannabe legal nonsense somewhere else. You, as usual, have no idea what youre talking about.

Forum List

Back