Something I Never Understood About Blacks In Regards To The N-word

Why do black people give white people so much power in regards to the N-word. It's just a word so why act angry and allow white people to control their emotions? That's why white people love using it because of how black people instantly become upset. When will a black person hear that word and laugh? 2064?
It is a word that means nothing. We live in a very racially immature country. Name calling is middle schoolish and so is getting so upset about being called a name. If a person knows who and what he is how could someone calling him something hurt him. We must accept the fact that some people will not like us. Who cares?

If we are honest with ourselves we will all have to admit that there are some people in every race that have earned the stereotypes of that race.

All words mean something. Pretending they don't is very unwise. Words are the most powerful thing in existence. It colors your perception of the world around you precisely because of 2 reasons. Words invokes mental pictures and your brain works best by visualizing. Repeated images require years of deprogramming. Your reaction to the word is what you can control or learn to control with practice. It takes a conscious decision to practice. I choose to not allow white people to call me that name without consequences because its disrespectful. You have a choice. Respect me or fear me. I don't care which one you chose but disrespect will not be tolerated. Thats why I disagree with FBJ's assertion that I am giving anyone power. Quite the opposite. i am maintaining it.

The usage of that word by anyone, other black people included, is not acceptable to me nor anyone that I associate with or am related to.[...]

I am well aware the word nigg er is insulting when directed at an individual. But do you find it offensive when I refer to those young Black punks who engage in the "knockout game," and their type, as nigg ers? Because that's the way I think of them. And if there were more offensive words I could direct at them I wouldn't hesitate to use them. And as far as I'm concerned it has nothing to do with you.

I was raised in a predominately Italian neighborhood. Most of the people I knew there were Italians -- but some of them were wops. Greaseballs.

Having lived in Brooklyn and Queens for most of my life I've had many Jewish friends. But I've also met quite a few obnoxious kikes.

If your vocabulary includes some epithets applicable to Whites, and if you used them with reference to certain individuals, I certainly wouldn't be offended by it. In fact it simply is none of my business.

There's more than a few obnoxious kikes on this very board. Aside from that, I encourage all non-Whites (and Jews) to refer to the White race's lowest trash, Irish travellers (although comparatively rare in N. America) as 'pikeys', which they hate.

Oh, I know a few assholes and have been doomed to be around them...in all shades, sizes, etc. Never used k*ke or w*p or slantyeyes or sp*c or n*gger until recently when I used that last term to someone here at usmb. He is pond scum, regardless of his color. And yes, he brought forth from me something I am not proud of. However, in your case RavingRavi, I can say you are a bitch that is crazy and not feel bad at all saying it. And I have no clue what your skin color is. Imagine that!

And if you would bother to look at my history here, you would know I am not racist. Maybe I am now though. Who knows. To me, I'm not. To others..maybe so. But my time here, and how I have conducted myself is far from what you THINK you know about me. And do try reading comprehension. I said..AGAIN..that I don't use that word. I did this time..and maybe once before...to asslickitus and his pal that is now banned...because I know it pisses them off. Just like they both know/knew when they trolled, they were pissing others off then calling them cave apes...which is White Ape or called them/me a c*nt.

So think what you like. Just thought I would clue you in THIS ONCE.

I didn't call you a racist. I answered your post, and asked a few questions.

This board is not "in public."
Of course it is. If it isn't, how did you get here?

The vast majority of those who are reading these comments are not registered members of the forum. They are members of the general public who are free to access this website and read its contents. It is therefore public information.

The proprietor of this private website has made it public.

But it's the proprietor's property. Not public property.

I don't care who can read the messages, but everyone who can post has to be granted entrance, right?

Then you sign up for the rules.

This isn't the public street corner.

Oh, I know a few assholes and have been doomed to be around them...in all shades, sizes, etc. Never used k*ke or w*p or slantyeyes or sp*c or n*gger until recently when I used that last term to someone here at usmb. He is pond scum, regardless of his color. And yes, he brought forth from me something I am not proud of. However, in your case RavingRavi, I can say you are a bitch that is crazy and not feel bad at all saying it. And I have no clue what your skin color is. Imagine that!
Yes, imagine that. Why you would even care about my skin color is a mystery.

I am well aware the word nigg er is insulting when directed at an individual. But do you find it offensive when I refer to those young Black punks who engage in the "knockout game," and their type, as nigg ers? Because that's the way I think of them. And if there were more offensive words I could direct at them I wouldn't hesitate to use them. And as far as I'm concerned it has nothing to do with you.

I was raised in a predominately Italian neighborhood. Most of the people I knew there were Italians -- but some of them were wops. Greaseballs.

Having lived in Brooklyn and Queens for most of my life I've had many Jewish friends. But I've also met quite a few obnoxious kikes.

If your vocabulary includes some epithets applicable to Whites, and if you used them with reference to certain individuals, I certainly wouldn't be offended by it. In fact it simply is none of my business.

Here's what's so incomprehensible to me. You think you can carve out a certain subset and refer to them as "nig gers" and other black people have no right to be upset, because it's not about them. However, the word (along with wop, ****, wetback, ****, faggot, etc) is historically used to identify every member of that group, nice or not. It is practically impossible to yell "****!" in a room full of women, and then say, "No, not all of you, just the ones who cheat." You will not get to finish that sentence, in a room full of pissed off women. They are not going to say, "Oh, you're talking about them." I get offended when I hear those words because they reduce someone to a member of a certain group, and that has NOTHING to do with their behavior.

You want to call someone out for their criminality, their nastiness, and/or their lack of respect? Then call them a nasty, disrespectful, criminal.

Ravi is White, albeit Irish, which means she's one step behind us thoroughbreds on the evolutionary scale. Celts are less emotionally, mentally and physically developed than Anglo-Saxons.

Well, I certainly saw, from my use of those words in a demonstrative way, that the censorship seems to be pretty unevenly applied.

Here's what's so incomprehensible to me. You think you can carve out a certain subset and refer to them as "nig gers" and other black people have no right to be upset, because it's not about them. However, the word (along with wop, ****, wetback, ****, faggot, etc) is historically used to identify every member of that group, nice or not. It is practically impossible to yell "****!" in a room full of women, and then say, "No, not all of you, just the ones who cheat." You will not get to finish that sentence, in a room full of pissed off women. They are not going to say, "Oh, you're talking about them." I get offended when I hear those words because they reduce someone to a member of a certain group, and that has NOTHING to do with their behavior.

You want to call someone out for their criminality, their nastiness, and/or their lack of respect? Then call them a nasty, disrespectful, criminal.
Yeah, I've never gotten how people can't grasp that.

Yes, imagine that. Why you would even care about my skin color is a mystery.

But she is not a racist.....Scouts honor.

Ravi is White, albeit Irish, which means she's one step behind us thoroughbreds on the evolutionary scale. Celts are less emotionally, mentally and physically developed than Anglo-Saxons.
And yet we've never been absorbed into another culture.

Wow. I didnt know the depths of your delusion. Gracie has a great teacher. Do you mean to tell me I am a triple threat to the pure white creed? I consist of Senegalese, Native American, and Irish, I must be your worst nightmare.

Last edited:

And yet we've never been absorbed into another culture.

As much as I often find the Irish a curious and sometimes rather ghastly people, that's one thing I can't deny about your folk, Rav. You've certainly been forced into adopting elements of your ancestral (not forgetting more worthy) neighbour's culture, chiefly language, but you have undeniably remained fiercely loyal to your own heritage and culture over others.

Wow. I didnt know the depths of your delusion. Gracie has a great teacher. Do you mean to tell me I am a triple threat to the pure white creed? I consist of Senegalese, Native American, and Irish, I must be your worst nightmare.

I rate all three above that of the White race's lowest trash: pikeys. Those feral beasts really are the scum of the earth.

I rate all three above that of the White race's lowest trash: pikeys. Those feral beasts really are the scum of the earth.

Whats a pikey?

Whats a pikey?

People who best fit the literal definition of "cave ape". Look-up "Irish Travellers" and you'll get a better understanding of this nomadic nuisance.

Here's a visual representation, courtesy of one Big Joe Davey Joyce, whose clan I've had the enormous inconvenience of crossing paths with.

Whats a pikey?

People who best fit the literal definition of "cave ape". Look-up "Irish Travellers" and you'll get a better understanding of this nomadic nuisance.

Here's a visual representation, courtesy of one Big Joe Davey Joyce, whose clan I've had the enormous inconvenience of crossing paths with.

Looks like a white guy to me. If he moved in next door to me he would look like my other neighbor.

There's more than a few obnoxious kikes on this very board. Aside from that, I encourage all non-Whites (and Jews) to refer to the White race's lowest trash, Irish travellers (although comparatively rare in N. America) as 'pikeys', which they hate.
I'd never heard of the Irish Travellers until I saw a movie with Brad Pitt and Dennis Farina (I forgot the name) in which Pitt played a Traveller.

"Pikey," eh? I'll add that to my catalog of ethnic slurs in case the need arises. Because the only slurs I've ever heard for Irish are "mick" and "paddy," which are relatively benign.

Forum List

Back