Someone deleted my Trump-Russia thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have searched all threads you started that have the words "Russia" and "Trump" in them. There are 2: the one we are in now and this one Trump/Russia forum?
Then likely one of the two I mentioned deleted my thread, with 6 or so years of evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia during the 2016 election.

What I want to know is why. I want whomever did it to be a man and admit what they did, and explain why they did it.

Thank you for searching, and posting this for me.

download.jpg

It was 6 years worth of posts and evidence. From me, anyway. The rest of the posts were from BackAgain, crying over the latest piece of the puzzle of Trump's collusion with Russian intelligence.
Which was shown to have been a Democrap Parody fraud — as we all knew at the time. Syndi has been behind the curve for many many years.

Then likely one of the two I mentioned deleted my thread, with 6 or so years of evidence of Trump's collusion with Russia during the 2016 election.
What I want to know is why. I want whomever did it to be a man and admit what they did, and explain why they did it.

Try holding your breath and stomping your feet.

I hear Durham is available to start an investigation!

Democrats demand more FBI funding as Durham report details agency's ...

I probably closed that thread at some point. When there is no posting for 5 years, it's stale and if
a poster wants the topic, he/she/it can start a new thread.
I posted in it regularly. If BackAgain has any integrity at all he will confirm. Because whenever I posted new evidence, he was right there to say "nope!".

I probably closed that thread at some point. When there is no posting for 5 years, it's stale and if
a poster wants the topic, he/she/it can start a new thread.
There are probably thousands of old threads sitting on USMB. You don't delete those.

Come up with a better fake excuse.

Then it wasn't me......
You do have a habit of resurrecting long forgotten threads of YOURS.
Because I've been told numerous times by moderators, including you, that "there are already threads about that" when I start a new one. So if it's the same subject matter, I keep it all in one thread. It's called 'curating'. Look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back