Somebody can explain this DEI thing to me.

Do Asians and Hispanics also hold down the blacks?

Yes, but not as much as the whites and the Jews, I think the Democrats put the ordered list of grievances on their website. I don't know it all, but of course Jews are #1, they need to be chopped into bits and set on fire while they are alive. Then it's whites, men then women. Then there are the other groups, including Asians and Hispanics. And at the bottom of the list are blacks.

Did I miss anything, IM2 ?

Yes, but not as much as the whites and the Jews, I think the Democrats put the ordered list of grievances on their website. I don't know it all, but of course Jews are #1, they need to be chopped into bits and set on fire while they are alive. Then it's whites, men then women. Then there are the other groups, including Asians and Hispanics. And at the bottom of the list are blacks.

It appears WEF/democrats believe blacks are inferior to other races.

WEF/Democrats treat blacks like they are handicap.

• Winner
Reactions: kaz
You make black people sound inferior to whites.

Do you believe blacks can't be racist like the other WEF/Democrats here?
You just choose to ignore facts. Blacks have not done what whites have done. So what we can say is that blacks have not created and have done everything to maintain a system based on black racial preference but whites have. Because asking if blacks can be racist or making the claim that racism comes in all colors is an attempt to deny or ignore what whites have done in America.

Nope. But that's the conclusion an idiot would come to. You need to shut up and learn how public policy helped your white ---.

From Ferguson to Baltimore: The Fruits of Government-Sponsored Segregation​

You said nope then agreed with me, that standard was only for Republicans, Democrats don't follow it and don't need to.

Again, I SAID THAT, vermin

You just choose to ignore facts. Blacks have not done what whites have done. So what we can say is that blacks have not created and have done everything to maintain a system based on black racial preference but whites have. Because asking if blacks can be racist or making the claim that racism comes in all colors is an attempt to deny or ignore what whites have done in America.
There are racist of all races. Believing otherwise is racist.

What about Asians or Hispanics, can either of them be racist?

• Brilliant
Reactions: kaz
Wrong.
Communism is what all social animals do instinctively.
With families, tribes, etc., we are NOT profit motivated, but instead share communally, collectively, and cooperatively.
Those who think this at all implies centralized dictatorship, just are totally ignorant as to what communism is, and instead have been wrongly taught to believe that Stalinism is communist, when in the reality Stalinism is totally and completely capitalist, profit motivated.
WRONG

Communism is unnatural and a recent political ideological invention.

Yes we are profit motivated even in small groups.

NO YOU afre ignorant and you do not grasp what communsim is about

Communism is always about centralized gtyranniocal dictatoership

Stalin was a communist through and through.

You are ignorant and a liar

There is no list on the Democratic websites and the false grievances of whites are overplayed by the Republican party. It's pure evil for whites like you and Satan to be white racists trying to blame others because they oppose the racism you practice.

Then you wonder why some blacks call whites devils.

It appears WEF/democrats believe blacks are inferior to other races.

WEF/Democrats treat blacks like they are handicap.

Ding, ding, ding! That's exactly what IM2 keeps saying, the real difference between blacks and others is others can overcome obstacles and blacks can't.

IM2 is massively racist. That is clearly not true. He needs to man up and grow a pair and take responsibility for his own life

The reality is that the leadership of the Ukraine in Kyiv is NOT representative of the actual population.
The actual population of the Ukraine is historically ethnic Russian, and Kyiv was violently taken over by ethnic Polish in 2014.
The fact Poland wants to murder all the ethnic Russians in the Ukraine, is well known.
The ethnic Polish are about as racist and fascist as you can get, with the ethnic Polish in Poland and the Ukraine, running the death camps in WWII.
Sending Polish migs to the Ukraine would force Russia to direct even more resources and weapons against Poland and the US, instead of just the limited fighting in the Ukraine now.
Russia has to win this or else their only other alternative it to pre-emptively nuke the US, before the Ukraine can join NATO and install US cruise missile nukes behind Russia's defense screen.
So anyone suggesting weapons be sent to the Ukraine, is just crazy.
It would be the end of the US as we know it.
WRONG.

The reality is always the opposite of what you claim.

the poles did not run Germanies concentration camps andneither did the ukrainians. Nor do they wish to murder all the russians.

The soviets will never launch nukes as they know they would be destroyed..

The us has no need or motive to place nukes in Ukraine.

You are simply a liar dreaming shit up

There are racist of all races. Believing otherwise is racist.

What about Asians or Hispanics, can either of them be racist?
No, it's not racist. Your argument is disingenuous and ignore what whites have done. Your racism has you believing that whites get to be racists and unless everybody else takes it, they are racists. So again, when non whites have done what whites have done, come talk to me about their racism.

There is no list on the Democratic websites and the false grievances of whites are overplayed by the Republican party. It's pure evil for whites like you and Satan to be white racists trying to blame others because they oppose the racism you practice.

Then you wonder why some blacks call whites devils.

Again blaming Whitie for your problems. Seriously, GROW UP and GROW A PAIR, vermin, and stop blaming ANYONE for your problems, take responsibility for your own life. Did no one ever tell you that before? That's so sad, is that why you became vermin?

This meme is not an accurate reflection of what is actually going on. In reality, the tall guy in this meme would no longer be able to see over the fence. DEI affects individuals. For every individual hired on the basis if of DEI, another ndividual is harmed.
More Conservative misinformation

Equity just means helping those who need help
Given that Conservatives only want to help the wealthy……you can see why they are outraged

Ding, ding, ding! That's exactly what IM2 keeps saying, the real difference between blacks and others is others can overcome obstacles and blacks can't.

IM2 is massively racist. That is clearly not true. He needs to man up and grow a pair and take responsibility for his own life
Overcoming obstacles is what blacks have done. No other non white group has wealth in proportion to their population and whites have a disproportionate amount of wealth compared to their population. No non white group has overcame anything. What I say about blacks applies to every other non white group. And that includes the white racists pets, Asians.

Only 1 group of Asians are earning equal or more than whites and it Indians. And most Indians benefit from a special visa that gives them jobs. It's a racial preference none of you bitch about. You are ignorant about these issues yet you argue on with the same white fragility ladened punch lines.

I have taken responsibility. White racism exists. It is the responsibility of every black person, or person of every color to call it out an oppose it everywhere it is seen. You are ignorsnt relative to these issues and I suggest you do some research instead of repeating the same dumb lines from the whitey denial handbook.

Last edited:
Wow, people are unfair to blacks, I've never seen that with any other race, that's terrible! So they can't make it like we can. They should just quit, got it.

So what are the root causes of that? It's just white people and of course the dirty Jews?
There are black Jews you stupid....

What has happened is about much more than being unfair.

No, it's not racist. Your argument is disingenuous and ignore what whites have done. Your racism has you believing that whites get to be racists and unless everybody else takes it, they are racists. So again, when non whites have done what whites have done, come talk to me about their racism.
You ignore what Hispanics, Asians and blacks have done.

I say every race can be racist.

WEF/Democrats say that only whites can be racist, which is a racist belief.

You ignore what Hispanics, Asians and blacks have done.

I say every race can be racist.

WEF/Democrats say that only whites can be racist, which is a racist belief.
Wrong. Non whites have not done what whites have done. Non whites have not created and have done everything to maintain a system based on ttheir specific races preference but whites have. That's just a fact you have to live with.

Even the Founding Fathers knew we should only allow the smart people to vote. That's not racism.
The fact is they were racists. Millions of dumb whites have been hired because they were white while smarter people of color have been excluded.

Forum List

Back