Some Sane Thinking about Waterboarding

I know that since you were in the Navy, you're a wimp. I also know that since you were an officer, you didn't do anything, except tell the enlisted people to handle the problem. Therefore, you are totally unqualified to say shit to me.

I don't suck anyone's ass by the way, I stand up for my country the way I was taught to. Too bad the Navy doesn't teach that.

In the Navy, we took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic. THAT is how the members of the military are taught to "stand up for our country" If you didn't learn that lesson, you were probably off in the latrine getting fucked in the ass when they were teaching it.

without the document, the lives of the people are no better than the lives of citizens living in any other anarchy.

And I am hardly blowing a gasket, asshole. You called me a pussy and questioned my battlefield experience and simultaneously showed a total ignorance of the constitution. I see no reason to use kid gloves with YOU.

Like I said, I took an oath, not to defend America, but to defend the constitution.... douchebags like you are domestic enemies of it as far as I am concerned.

Didn't the Supreme Court just rule that the Federal Government in fact can NOT enforce treaty obligations on States?

In the Navy, we took an oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic. THAT is how the members of the military are taught to "stand up for our country" If you didn't learn that lesson, you were probably off in the latrine getting fucked in the ass when they were teaching it.

We took that oath in the Army too and we meant it. Unlike you Navy types that mouth the words and then come home and talk smack about how fucked up this country is (John Kerry was a Navy officer, wasn't he?)

As for the latrine, that only happens in the Navy.

I'd be oppossed to 'torture' methods mainly from a practical stand point. At some point people will say anything to make the pain stop. Hurting people isn't really all that reliable a method of getting information. Sure they'll say something. Will it be the truth? Who knows.

I am not saying I would torture someone, but I want them to think that the possibility exists. If we publicly declare we won't do something, there is nothing to fear. Part of a good interrogation technique is the fear of the unknown, their fear factor gets heightened by NOT knowing what we will or won't do.

I have no dedication to "foreign law". I have a slavish dedication to the Constitution, and last I checked, Article VI(2) hasn't been amended yet. The phrase "supreme law of the land" is pretty fucking unambiguous.

So is the phrase "those powers not specifically enumerated in this document are reserved for the states or the people." Amendment 10 has not been altered either, maybe you should read that. Probably makes some of those foreign laws you love so dearly invalid.

We took that oath in the Army too and we meant it. Unlike you Navy types that mouth the words and then come home and talk smack about how fucked up this country is (John Kerry was a Navy officer, wasn't he?)

Thanks for defending my right to talk smack about how fucked up this country is.

;)

So is the phrase "those powers not specifically enumerated in this document are reserved for the states or the people." Amendment 10 has not been altered either, maybe you should read that. Probably makes some of those foreign laws you love so dearly invalid.

As I said, a treaty is not a "foreign law"...it is the law of THIS land. What part of "supreme law of the land" do you NOT understand?

Clearly, if you piss on the constitution, you did NOT take your oath very seriously. You're all talk.

We don't even have "latrines" in the navy, dipshit. Only fucking douchebag ground pounders actually have to shit in a hole in the ground. (and in your case, go there to get fucked up the ass!)

John McCain was a naval officer too... boat school... :rofl:

What about the "Necessary and Proper" bit?
To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

As I said, a treaty is not a "foreign law"...it is the law of THIS land. What part of "supreme law of the land" do you NOT understand?

I understand it perfectly, you're the one having problems. What part of the Constitution trumps any treaty don't you get? And since the Constitution trumps any treaty, Amendment 10 trumps any treaty. Do I need to draw you a picture in crayon or can you finally figure it out???????

Clearly, if you piss on the constitution, you did NOT take your oath very seriously. You're all talk.

I don't piss on the Constitution, I treat it the way it was intended. Not as some "living document" that we can alter to our whims.

We don't even have "latrines" in the navy, dipshit. Only fucking douchebag ground pounders actually have to shit in a hole in the ground. (and in your case, go there to get fucked up the ass!)

I know, you call it the head, as in the place where you go to give head. So, kiss my ass you stupid squid. Everyone knows all the gayboys join the Navy so they can see the world and fuck each other in the ass on the ship.

John McCain was a naval officer too... boat school... :rofl:

I don't like him either. I think he's also a two faced son of a bitch who will say anything to get elected. He just chose not to dishonor himself, unlike the other squids tend to.

I don't piss on the Constitution, I treat it the way it was intended. Not as some "living document" that we can alter to our whims.

yet you are perfectly willing to piss on the clear and unambiguous dictates of Article VI(2).

you are a domestic enemy.

No it is not, the Supreme Court has ruled treaties do NOT apply to States at all. Or did you miss that ruling?
so states and not the federal government torture people?

but please provide the cite so that I can study the decision in detail.

so states and not the federal government torture people?

but please provide the cite so that I can study the decision in detail.

So your going to pretend the Supreme Court did not just rule that Bush can not order the states to abide by US treaty in regards court cases and trials of foreign nationals? Figures, the last resort of a loser is to pretend something didn't happen until they get a link and then to ignore everything after that.

Forum List

Back