Some People Just Don't Learn

A map of the Arab world and Israel...let the Arabs take care of the Palis and leave Israel alone

arabwld3.gif

Sassy---I will "explain" what I learned from muslims long ago. like <gasp> more than 50 years ago. -----be not horrified---I started learning at age 14----from a kid who claimed his father was a diplomat from Pakistan---I learned lots more from lots of muslims from various countries. Here is the answer-----ISLAM is THE RELIGION FOR THE WORLD----because EVERYONE is delighted to be ruled by muslims-----everyone------only evil people-----people who are REALLY evil----deny that fact and MUSLIMS FIGHT EVIL.----as a holy quest. Even as an old adult---ie in recent years------muslims I worked with ASSUMED------since thru working with me they discovered I have a modicum of intelligence------that I simply do not know ENOUGH about islam------because TO KNOW IT IS TO LOVE IT. One has to be either really evil or STUPID ----not to love islam

Sassy---I will "explain" what I learned from muslims long ago. like <gasp> more than 50 years ago. -----be not horrified---I started learning at age 14----from a kid who claimed his father was a diplomat from Pakistan---I learned lots more from lots of muslims from various countries. Here is the answer-----ISLAM is THE RELIGION FOR THE WORLD----because EVERYONE is delighted to be ruled by muslims-----everyone------only evil people-----people who are REALLY evil----deny that fact and MUSLIMS FIGHT EVIL.----as a holy quest. Even as an old adult---ie in recent years------muslims I worked with ASSUMED------since thru working with me they discovered I have a modicum of intelligence------that I simply do not know ENOUGH about islam------because TO KNOW IT IS TO LOVE IT. One has to be either really evil or STUPID ----not to love islam

Islam isn't a religion..it's an ideology with the conquest of the world as it's goal.

Bunch of backward people causing a bunch of unneeded grief

Islam isn't a religion..it's an ideology with the conquest of the world as it's goal.

Miss Manners would give you a bad mark

Miss Manners would give you a bad mark

Meh...

Same shit, different day. There will never be a two-state solution on Israel's border. Israel should annex the territory captured in 1967 and be done with it.

George Mitchell: Two-State Solution Best Hope for Mideast Peace

billy-----what do you imagine Israel should do with the arab population ?-----line them up and shoot them?-------the problem is very complicated

Back to Jordan.

good idea-----JORDAN part of the "BRITISH PALESTINE MANDATE"---the arab part.
Jordan does not want them and they don't want Jordan and the rest of the muslims don't want jews in the Middle east

Why would Palestinians, Christians and Muslims want to go to Jordan, a Bedouin ruled country?

Forum List

Back