Some Of Our Colleges Are Unsafe And This Must Stop

They cancelled the event over safety concerns and are working with police to reschedule her appearance to a place and time that they can secure for everyone's safety. If you are truly worried about campus security and safety you should applaud this move that ensures free speech to all.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/us/berkeley-ann-coulter-speech-canceled.html?_r=0

Safety concerns my ass. The main threat to her safety is the college administration and students. They openly refuse to arrest anyone who assaults speakers or students who are there to listen to them.

You people are scum. You're nothing but brownshirt thugs. That much is irrefutable.

You cupcakes are ruled by a bundle of emotions aren't you? There is great truthiness in what you say.

Great truthiness!

920x920.jpg

Recently Ann Coulter was told that she cannot give a speech at UC Berkley. This is the same school that allowed protesters to prevent Milo from giving a speech on campus a couple of months ago.

The truth is college campuses like UC Berkley have become unsafe, and this appears to be due to the liberal bias of the faculty, not the students. It's kind of weird because some of the Obama Administration's former cabinet went back to teaching at UC Berkley. Remember Janet Napolitano?

Discussions over gun-free zones not withstanding, college campuses are pretty unsafe these days. Rape and sexual-assaults are on the rise. For years, if there was an active shooter alert, there was a pretty good chance it was on a college campus. There is so much anger permeating our so-called institutions of higher learning that you have to watch what you say or you're liable to become a victim.

1-n-4nScHesBL1VJ-N2hXlMQ.jpeg

College faculty are openly condemning the president and these impressionable students are buying into their hate-filled rhetoric. After the last election Snowflakes were calling for an ambulance to take them to the hospital because they were throwing a temper-tantrum. Hollywood celebrities made paid political announcements basically doing the same thing. Apparently they changed their collective minds after the election. The Constitution doesn't mean anything to them anymore. The smooth transfer of power went out the window because they lost this time.
Spoiled brats in high places have been pitching a hissy-fit since November 9th 2016. They are acting like the very thing they hate the most.............like fascists who think nothing of stomping all over the rights of everyone else to free speech.
This is all acceptable behavior according to the media. This is the Hope & Change that Obama brought us. Do you think that literally beating the shit out of people to prevent them from uttering their ideas openly is a great thing? Because that is what's going on.
UC_Berkeley_erupts_in_protests-32b52ea6402bd9461e05d9b32cd4a272.cf.png

a82c48a57215ef40ca29c5f85cdc0f02_758_505_cropCenter.jpg

The fight back against fascism looks quite determined doesn't it.

Conservative snowflakes seem to want the gubment to force people to be nice. Sorry snowflakes, you start yelling at Americans and they are going to shove that shit back down your throat. Don't like it?

Stay home in your safe space.
Yes.......or you will beat their friggen heads in.

Hope you don't mind if we start cracking heads in return. Don't howl like a banshee when some smelly mask-wearing loser ends up beat to a pulp.

Watch him cry like a little girl when he gets some of his own medicine.

Yet all the crying here is from the con snowflake contingent who think democracy is like knitting class.

So you won't complain when we show up with brass knuckles and turn your face into hamburger?
They hide behind women.
It won't matter to sharpshooters. I invite Isaac to show up and throw things at Anne Coulter. I imagine there will be some snipers in her entourage.

She is 55 and a very conservative Christian, never been married, does that mean she is still a virgin. That would explain her hatred of liberals.
WTF does her sex life or religion have to do with this topic?

Most of you liberal limp wristed faggots are a stain on our great country. But I digress, since you want to talk about the sex life of others why don't you share with the class how you enjoy being called a whore as you're fucked in the ass....

You talk to your grandchildren with that mouth? LOL

You were angry that day, like an old man sending back soup at a deli.

They cancelled the event over safety concerns and are working with police to reschedule her appearance to a place and time that they can secure for everyone's safety. If you are truly worried about campus security and safety you should applaud this move that ensures free speech to all.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/19/us/berkeley-ann-coulter-speech-canceled.html?_r=0
They changed the time several times. They literally jerked her around acting like they were gonna hold the event,......then cancelled it a day or two before it was to take place.
They only wanted to appear open-minded so they could claim they believe in freedom of speech.

They wee hoping she would give up in resignation but she frustrated their scheme by agreeing to all their terms. They only revealed what a bunch of sleazy lying reptiles they are.

920x920.jpg

Recently Ann Coulter was told that she cannot give a speech at UC Berkley. This is the same school that allowed protesters to prevent Milo from giving a speech on campus a couple of months ago.

The truth is college campuses like UC Berkley have become unsafe, and this appears to be due to the liberal bias of the faculty, not the students. It's kind of weird because some of the Obama Administration's former cabinet went back to teaching at UC Berkley. Remember Janet Napolitano?

Discussions over gun-free zones not withstanding, college campuses are pretty unsafe these days. Rape and sexual-assaults are on the rise. For years, if there was an active shooter alert, there was a pretty good chance it was on a college campus. There is so much anger permeating our so-called institutions of higher learning that you have to watch what you say or you're liable to become a victim.

College faculty are openly condemning the president and these impressionable students are buying into their hate-filled rhetoric. After the last election Snowflakes were calling for an ambulance to take them to the hospital because they were throwing a temper-tantrum. Hollywood celebrities made paid political announcements basically doing the same thing. Apparently they changed their collective minds after the election. The Constitution doesn't mean anything to them anymore. The smooth transfer of power went out the window because they lost this time.
Spoiled brats in high places have been pitching a hissy-fit since November 9th 2016. They are acting like the very thing they hate the most.............like fascists who think nothing of stomping all over the rights of everyone else to free speech.
This is all acceptable behavior according to the media. This is the Hope & Change that Obama brought us. Do you think that literally beating the shit out of people to prevent them from uttering their ideas openly is a great thing? Because that is what's going on.

Conservative snowflakes seem to want the gubment to force people to be nice. Sorry snowflakes, you start yelling at Americans and they are going to shove that shit back down your throat. Don't like it?

Hope you don't mind if we start cracking heads in return. Don't howl like a banshee when some smelly mask-wearing loser ends up beat to a pulp.

Watch him cry like a little girl when he gets some of his own medicine.

Yet all the crying here is from the con snowflake contingent who think democracy is like knitting class.
That is irrelevant because conservatives aren't going to such lengths to dream up different ways to act like jerks to their opponents. The left can't let a day pass peacefully without doing something nasty and underhanded. Imagine how much better a country this would be it they would just go off the grid and experience nature or something. Better yet, an 8 year coma.....the progress we could make, the things we could accomplish, would be awesome.
:woohoo:

She is 55 and a very conservative Christian, never been married, does that mean she is still a virgin. That would explain her hatred of liberals.

Most of you liberal limp wristed faggots are a stain on our great country. But I digress, since you want to talk about the sex life of others why don't you share with the class how you enjoy being called a whore as you're fucked in the ass....

I talk like that to the people who deserve it. She fucking went there, I just dished it right back at her.
If my language causes you distress turn off the internet.

What is sad is you derps are serious while I'm laughing my ass off at the entire exchange.

For the love of god DON'T STOP! :popcorn:

Actually she seems very intolerant, except seems she tolerates most men.

Coulter has been engaged several times, but she has never married and has no children.[32] She has dated Spin founder and publisher Bob Guccione, Jr.,[21] and conservative writer Dinesh D'Souza.[73] In October 2007, she began dating Andrew Stein, the former president of the New York City Council, a liberal Democrat. When asked about the relationship, Stein told the paper, "She's attacked a lot of my friends, but what can I say, opposites attract!"[74] On January 7, 2008, however, Stein told the New York Post that the relationship was over, citing irreconcilable differences.[75] Kellyanne Conway, who refers to Coulter as a friend, told New York Magazine in 2017 that Coulter "started dating her security guard probably ten years ago because she couldn’t see anybody else

Godless: The Church of Liberalism

Ann Coulter - Wikipedia

Ironically, her and Bill Maher are very good friends.

920x920.jpg

I think we need a new college just for conservatives.

Snowflake University.

'At Snowflake U you can study how to be another brick in the wall. Don't like people arguing with you? We provide sound cancelling headphones for all of our students, we don't want anyone being exposed to protesters and their loud exercise of their 1st amendment rights. Here at Snowflake U we say '1st amendment, 1st schmamendment'. You have some neo-nazi propaganda that you feel the need to scream from a podium? We here at Snowflake U force all students to stand quietly in formation and listen to everyone and anyone that wants to deny the holocaust or wish Hitler happy birthday or just spend an hour on the benefits of punching women in the face."

Snowflake University - Where the false equivalency is the highest value, and licking the end of the barrel of a gun is just a naughty public pleasure.
Projection is a tactic that liars often use when the truth isn't on their side.
Such a silly willy nilly Billy....

Coulter has been engaged several times, but she has never married and has no children.[32] She has dated Spin founder and publisher Bob Guccione, Jr.,[21] and conservative writer Dinesh D'Souza.[73] In October 2007, she began dating Andrew Stein, the former president of the New York City Council, a liberal Democrat. When asked about the relationship, Stein told the paper, "She's attacked a lot of my friends, but what can I say, opposites attract!"[74] On January 7, 2008, however, Stein told the New York Post that the relationship was over, citing irreconcilable differences.[75] Kellyanne Conway, who refers to Coulter as a friend, told New York Magazine in 2017 that Coulter "started dating her security guard probably ten years ago because she couldn’t see anybody else

Ann Coulter - Wikipedia

Maybe because some of us can take a joke.

I talk like that to the people who deserve it. She fucking went there, I just dished it right back at her.

What is sad is you derps are serious while I'm laughing my ass off at the entire exchange.

She is serious. Liberals think that shit matters in their battle. I just dish what is served by others.

So tell me, how is her religion or sex life relevant to speaking at the school?

It's not. Penelope was just trying to be a cyber bully with her juvenile bullshit so I took it to the appropriate conclusion.

Ann Coulter - Wikipedia

Yep, as are professional wrestling enemies.

Ironically.

She is serious. Liberals think that shit matters in their battle. I just dish what is served by others.

It's not. Penelope was just trying to be a cyber bully with her juvenile bullshit so I took it to the appropriate conclusion.

She is a hypocrite and hates liberals, and she has no right flaunting her hate speech at a college.

I would think that sitting through one of her performances would be punishment enough for the Cons on Campus. No need to employ violence over her lies. It's not worth it.

She is a hypocrite and hates liberals, and she has no right flaunting her hate speech at a college.
She has the same rights as every other American. She may or may not be a hypocrite but you are a despicable person by trying to introduce sex and religion into the debate. In fact I think it makes YOU the hypocrites because it's you all who are always crying about people's sex lives being personal

Ann Coulter - Wikipedia

I had to look that up and your right, there is a video of him praying at the bottom. He is not an atheist.

Bill Maher Confesses That He Prays With His BFF Ann Coulter (VIDEO)

She sure as hell does. Read something called "the First Amendment."

Everybody with any sense hates leftwingers. As you and your cronies have so ably demonstrated here, you're a bunch of Nazis.

I would think that sitting through one of her performances would be punishment enough for the Cons on Campus. No need to employ violence over her lies. It's not worth it.

It's obvious you douche bags feel threatened by her. It's hilarious that the mere prospect of someone sharing opinions you don't like sends you into a frenzy of violence.

She sure as hell does. Read something called "the First Amendment."

Everybody with any sense hates leftwingers. As you and your cronies have so ably demonstrated here, you're a bunch of Nazis.

Give us a kiss Herr Goebbels.
You are the one who defends beating people up merely for expressing their opinions, you brownshirt douche bag.

920x920.jpg

Don't need people to be nice, we need people to respect other's civil rights. Funny how the left cries and cries and cries about being in fear of far right extremist when it is liberals that promote the violence.

Forum List

Back