Some Leaders Actually Serve & Lead

Better talk with Maineman and Larkinn , according to them the left is run by the smartest people in the world.

link?

or is that yet another wild ass dig you make at me without being able to back it up?

run away from it...but be sure to toss some insult my way over your shoulder as you go....it is SOOOO your style!

link?

or is that yet another wild ass dig you make at me without being able to back it up?

run away from it...but be sure to toss some insult my way over your shoulder as you go....it is SOOOO your style!

So you admit the left is just as dumb as you claim the right is?

So you admit the left is just as dumb as you claim the right is?

so you can't EVER stand by one of your wildass claims when called on it?
I know a lot of very intelligent conservatives...some in my own family... and I know a lot of intelligent liberals. Just like in real life, this board is a reflection of that...we have some smart conservatives, and some stupid ones... we have some smart liberals and some not-so-smart ones.

But intellect isn't the issue here - it's character. You makes sweeping statements about members of this board and, when called on them, you NEVER act like a stand up guy and admit you fucked up.

It gets old, and annoying.

so you can't EVER stand by one of your wildass claims when called on it?
I know a lot of very intelligent conservatives...some in my own family... and I know a lot of intelligent liberals. Just like in real life, this board is a reflection of that...we have some smart conservatives, and some stupid ones... we have some smart liberals and some not-so-smart ones.

But intellect isn't the issue here - it's character. You makes sweeping statements about members of this board and, when called on them, you NEVER act like a stand up guy and admit you fucked up.

It gets old, and annoying.

Your the old and annoying one, always making up shit and playing games with words. Your a partisan hack that has ADMITTED you won't ever call anyone on your side of the aisle to task for anything they say. Your mantra of "Bush lied" is a perfect example of YOUR stand up character. Your claim that he got in the Guard by false pretenses is another. You claim one has to be convicted of a crime ( unless they are a republican) in order to have committed said crime is another. The list is endless with you. Topped by your attacks on fellow service members if you do not like what they have to say.

Your the old and annoying one, always making up shit and playing games with words. [1] Your a partisan hack that has ADMITTED you won't ever call anyone on your side of the aisle to task for anything they say. [2] Your mantra of "Bush lied" is a perfect example of YOUR stand up character. [3] Your claim that he got in the Guard by false pretenses is another. [4] You claim one has to be convicted of a crime ( unless they are a republican) in order to have committed said crime is another. The list is endless with you. [5] Topped by your attacks on fellow service members if you do not like what they have to say.

1. I call many people on my side to task for what they say. When dealing with my "team", I rely on the advice of John Paul Jones: "Commend in public, reprimand in private"

2. I have shown the basis for my opinion that Bush lied by making statements that served to create the false impression that there was certainty about Saddam's WMD stockpiles. I have never run away from that assertion and have backed it up.

3. I never claimed any false pretense. I stated that I believed the former Lt Gov of the State of Texas who stated that he pulled strings to get Bush into the TANG.

4. I only said that Clinton was not convicted of the crime of perjury. nothing more...nothing less. I have NEVER said that Bush committed any crime. I just said he lied....lying is not a crime unless it is under oath.

5. I do not believe that I have attacked former servicemen... other than you... and you certainly have done the same thing to me.

And, again... every point here that you have made, I have addressed. But YOU NEVER address any of the wildass bullshit that you spew and cannot support. NEVER. It is pathetic. I AM a stand up guy. I don't run away from any of my words. YOU do.... and, as previously noted, you toss insults over your shoulder at the folks who chase you away from your own words.

1. I call many people on my side to task for what they say. When dealing with my "team", I rely on the advice of John Paul Jones: "Commend in public, reprimand in private"

2. I have shown the basis for my opinion that Bush lied by making statements that served to create the false impression that there was certainty about Saddam's WMD stockpiles. I have never run away from that assertion and have backed it up.

3. I never claimed any false pretense. I stated that I believed the former Lt Gov of the State of Texas who stated that he pulled strings to get Bush into the TANG.

4. I only said that Clinton was not convicted of the crime of perjury. nothing more...nothing less. I have NEVER said that Bush committed any crime. I just said he lied....lying is not a crime unless it is under oath.

5. I do not believe that I have attacked former servicemen... other than you... and you certainly have done the same thing to me.

And, again... every point here that you have made, I have addressed. But YOU NEVER address any of the wildass bullshit that you spew and cannot support. NEVER. It is pathetic. I AM a stand up guy. I don't run away from any of my words. YOU do.... and, as previously noted, you toss insults over your shoulder at the folks who chase you away from your own words.

You have stated Clinton did not commit perjury. You have stated that unless one is convicted they are not able to have committed a crime ( a false assertion). Jillian has also made similar statements.

You have attacked every service member on this board that is not a flaming liberal. I know for a fact you attacked one off this board as well.

You have claimed Bush LIED to congress which IS a crime. You have claimed Bush ordered the Intelligence agencies to also LIE to Congress, another crime. When proof is demanded of your claims you have none and resort to " it is my opinion".

A partisan hack through and through. Any lie is acceptable if it aids your cause. Any lie or character attack good if it damages the other side. Your a hypocrite and a liar.

[1] You have stated Clinton did not commit perjury. [2] You have stated that unless one is convicted they are not able to have committed a crime ( a false assertion). Jillian has also made similar statements.

[3] You have attacked every service member on this board that is not a flaming liberal. I know for a fact you attacked one off this board as well.

[4] You have claimed Bush LIED to congress which IS a crime. [5] You have claimed Bush ordered the Intelligence agencies to also LIE to Congress, another crime. When proof is demanded of your claims you have none and resort to " it is my opinion".

A partisan hack through and through. Any lie is acceptable if it aids your cause. Any lie or character attack good if it damages the other side. Your a hypocrite and a liar.
1. Clinton is not guilty of the crime of perjury.
2.wrong. I have stated that unless one is found guilty of committing a crime, one is not "guilty" of commiting the crime. period.
3. I have attacked a lot of people on this board...but not for their service in the military.
4. Lying to congress is not a crime unless you are under oath
5. I have never claimed that. More spewage from you.

and again...I address every one of the points you raise...AND YOU NEVER ADDRESS THE FACT THAT YOU SPEW BULLSHIT AND NEVER BACK IT UP.

You claim that I have attacked Bush about his military service since before the 2000 election.... you have NEVER proven such an allegation.

You claim that I have said that the left is run by the smartest people in the world.... you have NEVER proven such an allegation.

Put up or shut the fuck up, jarhead loser.

1. Clinton is not guilty of the crime of perjury.
2.wrong. I have stated that unless one is found guilty of committing a crime, one is not "guilty" of commiting the crime. period.
3. I have attacked a lot of people on this board...but not for their service in the military.
4. Lying to congress is not a crime unless you are under oath
5. I have never claimed that. More spewage from you.

and again...I address every one of the points you raise...AND YOU NEVER ADDRESS THE FACT THAT YOU SPEW BULLSHIT AND NEVER BACK IT UP.

You claim that I have attacked Bush about his military service since before the 2000 election.... you have NEVER proven such an allegation.

You claim that I have said that the left is run by the smartest people in the world.... you have NEVER proven such an allegation.

Put up or shut the fuck up, jarhead loser.

So Congress did not get "cherry Picked" intelligence that lead them to a wrong vote on Iraq?

So Congress did not get "cherry Picked" intelligence that lead them to a wrong vote on Iraq?

I think that political considerations led those minority of democrats to the wrong vote on Iraq...

and again... why is it that I answer your charges, but you NEVER answer mine?

here they are again:

get busy.
:rofl:

I think that political considerations led those minority of democrats to the wrong vote on Iraq...

and again... why is it that I answer your charges, but you NEVER answer mine?

here they are again:

get busy.
:rofl:

I will make it simple for you Maineman.

STATE for the record right now when it is you began attacking Bush on his military record and I will accept your date. Of course that leaves me open to question why you would change your opinion when there are NO facts to back them up.

STATE for the record right now that both parties are run by similar people with different political goal and that one is not somehow smarter than the other. Including planks and policies and philosophy.

If you do those two things I will agree that I was wrong.

And are you saying you NEVER claimed Bush "Cherry picked" Intel to be given to Congress? If so how is it that Bush "lied" to them?

And tell us if you ever claimed Congress did not get all the intel?

I will make it simple for you Maineman.

[1] STATE for the record right now when it is you began attacking Bush on his military record and I will accept your date. Of course that leaves me open to question why you would change your opinion when there are NO facts to back them up.

[2] STATE for the record right now that both parties are run by similar people with different political goal and that one is not somehow smarter than the other. Including planks and policies and philosophy.

If you do those two things I will agree that I was wrong.

[3] And are you saying you NEVER claimed Bush "Cherry picked" Intel to be given to Congress? If so how is it that Bush "lied" to them? And tell us if you ever claimed Congress did not get all the intel?

1. asked and answered the very day- months ago -when you made your scurrilous, unfounded accusation in the first place.

2. Both parties are run by smart people with differing philosophies. I happen to agree with one philosophy, you the other. I happen to think that your party's foreign policy has made the world more volatile and us more enemies. YOu think differently. I happen to think that your party's philosophies tend to overlook those less fortunate among us and are advantageous to those who already have greater advantage. You think differently.

3. As I said previously, I have never really claimed that Bush lied to Congress.... I think he lied to the American people. I think we were misled by our leader into a war that ought not to have been started and for that I will NEVER forgive him. As to cherry-picking, I am not certain - nor are you - if the intelligence given to Congress contained all of the same detail as the intelligence given to the President. I do not think that is a major issue in any case. I have said that I do not think that members of congress voted for the war in Iraq based upon the details - complete or otherwise - in intelligence briefings, but in the case of the minority of democrats who DID vote for it, their vote was influenced by political considerations. I have also said that all the democrats who voted for it and who have not repented for that vote remain on my shitlist.

1. asked and answered the very day- months ago -when you made your scurrilous, unfounded accusation in the first place.

2. Both parties are run by smart people with differing philosophies. I happen to agree with one philosophy, you the other. I happen to think that your party's foreign policy has made the world more volatile and us more enemies. YOu think differently. I happen to think that your party's philosophies tend to overlook those less fortunate among us and are advantageous to those who already have greater advantage. You think differently.

3. As I said previously, I have never really claimed that Bush lied to Congress.... I think he lied to the American people. I think we were misled by our leader into a war that ought not to have been started and for that I will NEVER forgive him. As to cherry-picking, I am not certain - nor are you - if the intelligence given to Congress contained all of the same detail as the intelligence given to the President. I do not think that is a major issue in any case. I have said that I do not think that members of congress voted for the war in Iraq based upon the details - complete or otherwise - in intelligence briefings, but in the case of the minority of democrats who DID vote for it, their vote was influenced by political considerations. I have also said that all the democrats who voted for it and who have not repented for that vote remain on my shitlist.

Yet you will gladly vote for Clinton in November if she is the Nominee.... So much for YOUR shit list.

Ohh look retard is at it again. I already told you if you stated what I ask I was wrong. Or is english not your first language? Should I hire an intrepretor for you? What language do you need dumbshit?

Maybe I should hire a mental midget, he might speak dumbness so you can comprehend the written word.

As for lying, you do that every time you claim you never said Bush cherry picked the intel.

Ohh look retard is at it again. I already told you if you stated what I ask I was wrong. Or is english not your first language? Should I hire an intrepretor for you? What language do you need dumbshit?

Maybe I should hire a mental midget, he might speak dumbness so you can comprehend the written word.

As for lying, you do that every time you claim you never said Bush cherry picked the intel.

again...my words:

2. Both parties are run by smart people with differing philosophies.

and I never said that Bush cherry picked the intelligence to be given to congress.

LIAR... and pussy.

And again the liar would be you, the pussy, you. I already agreed I was wrong if you answered the questions. All you want is to keep calling me names because your a whining ass crybaby.

Do keep it up retard. I am looking for a local mental midget to translate for me even as we speak. Perhaps there is another retired Naval officer in the area as stupid as you?

And again the liar would be you, the pussy, you. I already agreed I was wrong if you answered the questions. All you want is to keep calling me names because your a whining ass crybaby.

Do keep it up retard. I am looking for a local mental midget to translate for me even as we speak. Perhaps there is another retired Naval officer in the area as stupid as you?

I answered your questions. question number one was answered months ago and question number two was answered in post 92. Can you read?

here is your words:

If you do those two things I will agree that I was wrong. Will... at some time in the future, conditional upon my doing something. I did it. Your turn.

say it.

say, "I was LYING when I said you had been attacking Bush's military record since before the 2000 election. I had no basis to say that and it was WRONG of me to do so."

say it.

Forum List

Back