Some Leaders Actually Serve & Lead

for you to suggest that because one sentence in the unclassified summary of the NIE does NOT express doubt, that such a sentence proves that the entire NIE with all its supporting documentation does not contain doubts is silly.

Thats the only sentence needed to DIRECTLY SUPPORT what Bush said when he used those 2 words (NO DOUBT) you keep fuckin' harpin' about.....ANYTHING and EVERYTHING else in the report is irrelevant to THIS PARTICULAR debate....
and every time you bring it up...YOU ARE THE LIAR.....

What Bush said and what the NIE report said are in 100% agreement.....no doubt about that.....

Don't forget the wonderful Mr. Clark that tied AQ to Saddam in 1998....
PAGE 128 9/11 report
Time....11/1998
....this passage led Clark, who for years had read intell reports on Iraqi-Sudanese
cooperation on chemical weapons, to specualte (your shitty spelling or was it Time's? LOL) to Berger that a large Iraqi presence at chem
facilities in Khartoum was "probably a direct result of the Iraq-Al Qida
agreement." Clark added that VX precursor traces found near al Shifa were the
"exact formula" used by Iraq."

news flash: "speculate" and "probably" don't play well together with "certainty":rofl:

It doesn't matter if is its speculation or not....

The point is, there was no need for Bush to tie Saddam to AQ terrorists....it was already done way back in 1998 by the the Clinton people....
and tying Saddam to "terrorists" in general was accomplished even before 1998, again by the Clinton Admin....

About time you get your brain washed and cleared of all the crap you've put in it over the years ..... get your times lines in order...get you facts in order...
and understand not only what happened, but when and why and by whom...

It doesn't matter if is its speculation or not....

The point is, there was no need for Bush to tie Saddam to AQ terrorists....it was already done way back in 1998 by the the Clinton people....
and tying Saddam to "terrorists" in general was accomplished even before 1998, again by the Clinton Admin....

About time you get your brain washed and cleared of all the crap you've put in it over the years ..... get your times lines in order...get you facts in order...
and understand not only what happened, but when and why and by whom...

don't insult my intelligence. I thought we had discussed that point in PM's.

Do you have any transcripts of President Clinton connecting AQ to Iraq? Of course not.

No one has EVER denied that Saddam (and every other government of every other arab nation in the middle east) supported palestinian nationalist terrorism.

The ONLY point was - post 9/11 - that making connections between Saddam and Al Qaeda was done to connect Saddam to the folks that attacked us and to provide rationale for the American people for invasion. If the case could not be made to the American people to TIE Saddam to the folks that attacked us, the American people would NEVER have supported shifting the focus of our military efforts from seeking and destroying Al Qaeda to invading conquering and occupying Iraq.

don't insult my intelligence. I thought we had discussed that point in PM's.

Do you have any transcripts of President Clinton connecting AQ to Iraq? Of course not.

No one has EVER denied that Saddam (and every other government of every other arab nation in the middle east) supported palestinian nationalist terrorism.

The ONLY point was - post 9/11 - that making connections between Saddam and Al Qaeda was done to connect Saddam to the folks that attacked us and to provide rationale for the American people for invasion. If the case could not be made to the American people to TIE Saddam to the folks that attacked us, the American people would NEVER have supported shifting the focus of our military efforts from seeking and destroying Al Qaeda to invading conquering and occupying Iraq.

Are you really THAT fucking lame ?

We are at war, TOTAL WAR, are you with me SO FAR?

I supported "shifting" the focus of our military efforts to WHERE EVER the field commanders wanted.

Spin, spin, and more spin, your fucking pathetic.

To think that Saddam DIDN'T attack us is the pinnacle of stupidity, and just goes to show how fucking naive you are.

I can only hope, that during your tour of duty, that the military didn't give you command of anything more than a fucking life raft.......:cuckoo: :rolleyes: :rofl: :confused: :eusa_wall:

I supported "shifting" the focus of our military efforts to WHERE EVER the field commanders wanted.

To think that Saddam DIDN'T attack us is the pinnacle of stupidity, and just goes to show how fucking naive you are.

I can only hope, that during your tour of duty, that the military didn't give you command of anything more than a fucking life raft.......:cuckoo: :rolleyes: :rofl: :confused: :eusa_wall:

total war against Iraqi nationalists who did not attack us? why would we think that committing five years, 150K troops and a half a trillion dollars THERE would be an appropriate front in that war?

and do you really think that the "field commanders" in Afghanistan suggested to the President that we invade, conquer and occupy Iraq? Here's a clue for you: the idea to invade Iraq was conceived, and deliberated and ultimately decided by guys wearing business suits, not uniforms. The uniformed guys DID the invading, conquering and occupying as ordered... and not only that, but they did it within the logisitical constraints that the guys in suits dictated to them.

Keep the insults down, and I'll do the same.

If that is true then why the FUCK are we wasting time in Iraq? Why aren't we really finding and killing Al Quaeda instead of a bunch of insurgents?

Why have we lost our advantage in Afghanistan where the real FUKKING war was?

What bullshit. You will never defeat terrorism on a fukking convetional battlefield. If you don't get that, then they have already won.

What a chickenhawk.

People like my father and uncles, and others in the greatest generation would laugh at you. They would think you're a soft, grade school girl. This isn't "total war". Nobody is sacrificing for this war, except for a few hundred thousand men and women and their families in the military. Noboby is paying for this war. Bush cut taxes for the wealthy investor class, and borrowed money from the chinese to fight your war. There is no rationing, no conscription. Bush told you to relax and go shopping.

supported "shifting" the focus of our military efforts to WHERE EVER the field commanders wanted.

No General told Bush to invade iraq. That was a decision dreamed up by him and some pathetic armchair warrior civilian chickenhawks.

Saddam didn't attack us girly man. Al qaeda did.

Forum List

Back