Some Israel supporters are turning into annoying complainers - “antisemitism”

We have so many keyboard warriors and chicken hawks on this board that I’m afraid any attempt at peace is met with YOU HATE JEWS. These crazed warmongers have been so effectively propagandized by the establishment they are incapable of reasoned thought.

These pro Israel fanatics, have the same ideologies as BLM people Ie Call those that disagree with them Racist.

I know people from Israel and Palestine and they like each other , but it’s only a few people in each of those countries that want this war to happen. So they can make money off of it.

Number one concern how did October 7 occur in the first place? It is the people of Israel making that exact question. How did their military apparatus let that attack occur? ….. None of it makes any sense

Yeah I totally agree and I have noticed this too. I see this in the media so much. There seems to be this vilifying of the Palestinians and the Muslim countries surrounding Israel. Yes we know the terrorist organizations like Hamas in the middle east are evil, but I refuse to label an entire people in those countries as that way. I know Hamas is in Palestine, but I refuse to label all the Palestinians as evil people. There seems to be this justification of doing whatever you want to do to the Palenstinians by vilifying them as all evil, which I refuse to do. I also think we should accept Palestinian refugees, I think the good majority want to just live in peace and are not the evil barbarians the media seems to want to label them as being.

I have had Muslim friends and Jewish friends. I know many Muslims who condemn Hamas and are not anti-semantic.

This is just my viewpoint as a Christian looking at the conflict in the middle east not really taking the Palestinian side or Israel side of the conflict.
Very well said. I think that some of these pro Israel people in America have never actually meant a Muslim. they believe whatever Fox News news says and Fox News doesn’t have there back because they criticize Donald Trump and they fired Tucker Carlson.

Last edited:
What is your problem with Jewish people? Most all of your threads are filled with hateful rants toward them.
No longer bothers me if folks like you wanna make things up about me. I’ve only treated you and the others with respect.

Bullshit.
It’s totally made up. I don’t care what you other liars say…, you have no evidence to call me an antisemite it’s all made up

How would you and other second amendment people 2aguy react if you live in a shit hole like Gaza and you had Jewish soldiers dictating your life to you. And you’re just a Christian or you’re a Muslim you’re trying to live your life. Imagine that happening to us in America.

There’s a lot of Jews in Israel who disagree with the IDF policy

So far practically all of them had nothing bad to say

So far practically all of them had nothing negative to say about the way they were treated when captive. Several other Israeli civilians who came in contact with the Hamas fighters also had positive things to say about them:

I have a video interview with an Israeli witness of what occurred in the Kibutz, admitting that many of the Israeli civilian deaths were due to being caught in the crossfire between Hamas and the Israeli army. Many died from friendly fire. I downloaded the interview through Telegram. There's a lot of "hasbara" i.e. Zionist propaganda, exaggerating, what Hamas did. Beheading 44 babies, raping women, killing everybody. There is footage of Hamas killing civilians, I've seen it. Execution style. But to pretend that this was across the board, being done to all of the civilians who weren't taken hostage is bullshit. War propaganda.

Yeah, zero out of five. Probably were warned that the rest could be hurt if they
bad mouthed the terrorist kidnappers.

What language?

And who are you to say what language is called for, anyway?

If I wish to refer to the cowardly jihadist terrorist Hamas scumbags as scumbags and pussies, guess what? I don’t require your permission or approval.

It’s fair and accurate and honest. Furthermore, I’m not here to jump through anyone’s hoops. If I choose to ignore an alleged “point,” I am free to do so when I consider that point to be too silly to bother with.

In the meantime, if you’re obsessed with responding to “points,” feel free to tell the world what kind of response the Nation of Israel “should” make after the cowardly pussy jihadist terrorist attack against so many Israeli citizens.
I respect you and we’ve gotten along plenty of times

You’re right you could say what you want. But I already responded to the question you’re asking. Israel can use Arab Jews, as special forces members to go in to Palestine and get the bad guys. They blend in.

the other point is and you can address this or not doesn’t matter, it is the people of Israel who are asking how did October 7 occur? How did their military apparatus allow that event to a did somebody let them in?

Millions of Palestinians were dispossessed of their family homes, lands..etc. Forced at gunpoint to leave or terrorized. They continue to be terrorized and dehumanized by the Zionist apartheid state. According to all UN resolutions, the Jewish State is breaking the law by establishing Jewish settlements in the West Bank. The West Bank, East Jerusalem, and Gaza belong to the Palestinians.

Millions of Palestinians were dispossessed of their family homes, lands..etc.

Yes, lots of renters and squatters had to leave the places they never owned.

The West Bank, East Jerusalem, and Gaza belong to the Palestinians.

Judea, Samaria and the capital of Israel are owned by the Palestinians?

When did the Palestinians first own those places?

If the Palestinians wanted peace, all they have to do is stop Hamas terrorist activities.
Far, far easier said than done. Hamas won the election in 2007 and there hasn't been an election since. There were enough Palestinians who believed a terrorist organization would make their lives better for Hamas to win. Were threatened o whatever? Regardless, a terrorist organization financed by Iran now runs the Gaza Strip. President Biden has made Iran immensely wealthier.

What could go wrong?

So far practically all of them had nothing bad to say

So far practically all of them had nothing negative to say about the way they were treated when captive. Several other Israeli civilians who came in contact with the Hamas fighters also had positive things to say about them:

I have a video interview with an Israeli witness of what occurred in the Kibutz, admitting that many of the Israeli civilian deaths were due to being caught in the crossfire between Hamas and the Israeli army. Many died from friendly fire. I downloaded the interview through Telegram. There's a lot of "hasbara" i.e. Zionist propaganda, exaggerating, what Hamas did. Beheading 44 babies, raping women, killing everybody. There is footage of Hamas killing civilians, I've seen it. Execution style. But to pretend that this was across the board, being done to all of the civilians who weren't taken hostage is bullshit. War propaganda.

Thank you for the informative videos

Millions of Palestinians were dispossessed of their family homes, lands..etc.

Yes, lots of renters and squatters had to leave the places they never owned.

The West Bank, East Jerusalem, and Gaza belong to the Palestinians.

Judea, Samaria and the capital of Israel are owned by the Palestinians?

When did the Palestinians first own those places?

m0094.jpg

I respect you and we’ve gotten along plenty of times

You’re right you could say what you want. But I already responded to the question you’re asking. Israel can use Arab Jews, as special forces members to go in to Palestine and get the bad guys. They blend in.
You may not realize it, but that simplistic concept would never work. First of all, the Hamas pieces of shit would fight the Arab Israelis. In their own territory, it is easy to assume they’d have the advantage.

But also, nobody would support sending in a racially or ethnically selected force which would leave the non Arab Israelis more or less safe from the risks of battle.
the other point is and you can address this or not doesn’t matter, it is the people of Israel who are asking how did October 7 occur?
Some of them are asking. It’s a fair question. We asked pretty much the same after the 9/11 attacks.
How did their military apparatus allow that event to a did somebody let them in?
It is a baseless (and absurd) question to engage in such conspiratorial nonsense.
Israel didn’t attack itself or ask Hamas to play the role of bad guy in a surprise attack against its own people. (Indeed, there isn’t a damn speck of evidence to even justify that “question.”)

Hamas targeted Israeli sites in a cowardly orchestrated set of sneak attacks.

Far, far easier said than done. Hamas won the election in 2007 and there hasn't been an election since. There were enough Palestinians who believed a terrorist organization would make their lives better for Hamas to win. Were threatened o whatever? Regardless, a terrorist organization financed by Iran now runs the Gaza Strip. President Biden has made Iran immensely wealthier.

What could go wrong?
When the elections were first conducted, I knew that Hamas would be their choice, simply because Muslims almost always go for the more religious than the less religious and Hamas was the most religious of the lot, so they were a shoe-in.

Forum List

Back