Some inadvertent truths about Obama

There seems to be some dishonesty in your position Shelzin. By claiming there are no differences between Obama and Romney, you overlook a great deal. Vote for someone other than Romney at this point seems to favor Obama. Yet, you CLAIM to not be in favor of Obama.
Then you backed the wrong guy for the republican party. I will not vote for the lesser of two evils anymore. I'm done with that.

Ron or Gary will get my vote this election...

Edit: Unless of course someone can actually promote their candidate in a manner that suggests he's worthy of the big chair. But I'll be straight with you all... That by doing so... I think you'll find that there are better candidates than Mitt. However I'll happily listen to arguments that Mitt would be better because......................

In regards to your edit, the vast majority of posters here have no real interest in promoting/swaying/convincing anyone to change their mind about anything...we're all basically self-absorbed with our own important opinions.:lol:

There seems to be some dishonesty in your position Shelzin. By claiming there are no differences between Obama and Romney, you overlook a great deal. Vote for someone other than Romney at this point seems to favor Obama. Yet, you CLAIM to not be in favor of Obama.
Then you backed the wrong guy for the republican party. I will not vote for the lesser of two evils anymore. I'm done with that.

Ron or Gary will get my vote this election.

A high and Mighty Position that in the end simply means you will help the "greater Evil" win.

Sorry I will not waste my vote on a 3rd party and thereby help Obama win. If you do, you can lie to yourself all you want, and claim you have principles, but deep down you will know what you did, you helped Obama win.

Last edited:

Ron or Gary will get my vote this election...

Edit: Unless of course someone can actually promote their candidate in a manner that suggests he's worthy of the big chair. But I'll be straight with you all... That by doing so... I think you'll find that there are better candidates than Mitt. However I'll happily listen to arguments that Mitt would be better because......................

In regards to your edit, the vast majority of posters here have no real interest in promoting/swaying/convincing anyone to change their mind about anything...we're all basically self-absorbed with our own important opinions.:lol:
I noticed that... And hoped to actually get some real debate about things. It's not going so well.

A high and Mighty Position that in the end simply means you will help the "greater Evil" win.

Sorry I will not waste my vote on a 3rd party and thereby help Obama win. If you do, you can lie to yourself all you want, and claim you have principles, but deep down you will know what you did, you helped Obama win.

*shrugs*

I suggest you do your best to change the party platform of the republican party before it comes time to vote.

*shrugs*

I suggest you do your best to change the party platform of the republican party before it comes time to vote.

Look you have your right, vote for Gary Johnson or Mickey Mouse.....I'm not a huge fan of Romney, but I'm voting anti-Obama and pack of condoms can do a better job

*shrugs*

Look you have your right, vote for Gary Johnson or Mickey Mouse.....I'm not a huge fan of Romney, but I'm voting anti-Obama and pack of condoms can do a better job

In the words of Joe Biden...we need to gird our loins.:D

Romney's ACTUAL plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid, Health Reform, raise pentagon spending, cut regs on Wall St, worry about debt in 2035...BRILLIANT

Of course the stimulus turned it around DUH!, but that meltdown turned out to be a 9% retraction (40% of middle class wealth!), not 3%. Great job, pubbies!! And now they want to do it again...Pub dupes!!

*shrugs*

I find it sad that the "greatest nation on earth" elects it's leaders not based on the good things that they can and will do... But on the fact that one is not as bad as the other.

I've played the LOTE since I've been voting... This will be the first year that I haven't... I'll never do it again either. If there isn't a worthy candidate... I just won't vote. This year I have two to choose from. That's more than usual, I'm going to take it.

Since 2/2010, of course, a-hole Pubs have blocked everything- this is their economy if they had any integrity...the nonstop lying hypocrites.

Uh....so you think it's some great coincidence that the economy collapsed and recession began almost a year to the day after Nancy Pelosi and dirty Harry Reid...DEMOCRATS took control of both houses of Congress in 2006? You know? Congress, the branch of government that sets regulations passed laws and spending bills. Me, I don't believe in coincidence.

By the way, the republican controlled House has passed more than THIRTY jobs bills and more that a DOZEN budget proposals...MOST with bipartisan support...since they were put in the majority by American voters with a mandate to STOP OBAMA. How many of those bills have come up for a simple up or down vote in the DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED Senate? Here...I'll help ya out.

NONE...NOT ONE, thanks to Harry Reid!!!!

Got a message for all the useful idiots. The so called "Bush recession" OFFICIALLY ENDED in January 2009. Now what else happened in January '09? Oh yeah, Obama was sworn in and since his swearing in, Obama has spent more money than every president in the history of this country combined and SHIT IS WORSE!!!

Reid and the democrats are the obstructionist, Obama OWNS this economy, democrats have driven the bus he says white folk need to set on the back of for a while into the ditch and Americans are tired of politicians pissing down their leg and telling them it's raining!

I HOPE the Obamabots really were ready for CHANGE...cause a change is a comin'. Bet on it!

Forum List

Back