Some inadvertent truths about Obama

*shrugs* Attacking Obama doesn't get votes. Explaining what is good about your candidate is pretty much what's going to do it.

It would also very much help if you would show what he did as a politician and not a business man. In this case what did he do in Massachusetts as Governor... I personally don't care what he did for himself or stockholders... What did he do for his state and the people within it? Run on that track record, if you can. If you can't... You fucked.

What, pray tell, is good about Obama? Does the fact that you cannot answer that question help explain why Obama has been attacking Romney for over a year?

Last edited:
Oh, now I understand the bitterness.:eusa_whistle:
Bitterness?

*ponders*

Oh... Ok... I get it. If that makes you feel better to think that. *shrugs*

Yeah, unless you're giving equal time to bitching about Obama, then you come off as the jilted boyfriend.:D
I've said repeatedly that I don't think there is enough of a difference between Obama and Mitt that is worth noting. Different roads to the same end game so far as I can see.

I'm a little surprised at Full-Auto... He's been there when I've done it. Then again I am still a greenhorn here... *shrugs*

Last edited:
*shrugs* Attacking Obama doesn't get votes. Explaining what is good about your candidate is pretty much what's going to do it.

It would also very much help if you would show what he did as a politician and not a business man. In this case what did he do in Massachusetts as Governor... I personally don't care what he did for himself or stockholders... What did he do for his state and the people within it? Run on that track record, if you can. If you can't... You fucked.

What, pray tell, is good about Obama? Does the fact that you cannot answer that question hep explain why Obama has been attacking Romney for over a year?
Depends on how you are framing that question. Obama *is* or *does* have some stances that appeal to non-affiliated party voters that is working against Mitt... Is that what you are talking about?

Keep in mind... I don't support Obama. I never have.

Yeah... You are obviously one of those people who really doesn't care that his/her chosen representative actually gets into office. It's all good by me. Continue on as you were...

Yeah... You are obviously one of those people who really doesn't care that his/her post actually pertains to the thread topic. It's all good by me. Continue on as you were... dumb ass
*shrugs* Trying to help you out. You obviously don't want it. By all means... Continue. It's not like I can stop you, nor do I wish to try.

Edit: Thanks for the negative rep though... It does help me understand some things that I'm still feeling out on the boards.

if you're going to whine like a little bitch every time someone negs you, you won't last long here.

Yeah... You are obviously one of those people who really doesn't care that his/her chosen representative actually gets into office. It's all good by me. Continue on as you were...

So you have made up your mind....
My mind is never "made up" other than to say I will only support the candidate that agrees with my own values. The time to vote hasn't come yet, so there is time to change my mind on who to vote for.

Supporting democrats I suppose......
Negative. I've never voted for a democrat. Came close. But it has yet to happen.

Do feel pride or shame at the illegal activities of this admin that includes murder?
Loaded question. I feel neither of those for Obama.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thank you pessimistic repubs,conservsand indeps., this nation has not collapsed yet again we are the biggest and best, at military spending.

What, pray tell, is good about Obama? Does the fact that you cannot answer that question hep explain why Obama has been attacking Romney for over a year?
Depends on how you are framing that question. Obama *is* or *does* have some stances that appeal to non-affiliated party voters that is working against Mitt... Is that what you are talking about?

Why would my intent change whether there is anything good about Obama?

Well... What's your intent?

Yeah... You are obviously one of those people who really doesn't care that his/her post actually pertains to the thread topic. It's all good by me. Continue on as you were... dumb ass
*shrugs* Trying to help you out. You obviously don't want it. By all means... Continue. It's not like I can stop you, nor do I wish to try.

Edit: Thanks for the negative rep though... It does help me understand some things that I'm still feeling out on the boards.

if you're going to whine like a little bitch every time someone negs you, you won't last long here.
*laughs* So noted. Feel free to neg every post I make if you like.

I'm under no delusions that I'm going to be well like here by the majority. You'll notice it says "equal opportunist asshole" under my name. It's true.

There seems to be some dishonesty in your position Shelzin. By claiming there are no differences between Obama and Romney, you overlook a great deal. Vote for someone other than Romney at this point seems to favor Obama. Yet, you CLAIM to not be in favor of Obama.

There seems to be some dishonesty in your position Shelzin. By claiming there are no differences between Obama and Romney, you overlook a great deal. Vote for someone other than Romney at this point seems to favor Obama. Yet, you CLAIM to not be in favor of Obama.

I remain suspect, we shall see.............

Then you backed the wrong guy for the republican party. I will not vote for the lesser of two evils anymore. I'm done with that.

Ron or Gary will get my vote this election...

Edit: Unless of course someone can actually promote their candidate in a manner that suggests he's worthy of the big chair. But I'll be straight with you all... That by doing so... I think you'll find that there are better candidates than Mitt. However I'll happily listen to arguments that Mitt would be better because......................

Last edited:
Then you backed the wrong guy for the republican party. I will not vote for the lesser of two evils anymore. I'm done with that.

Ron or Gary will get my vote this election.

I voted for Bob Barr in 2008. What I am finding out is, that I need to trust Congress to moderate a president. Allowing Obama a second term will be crippling. Thanks for helping to drag the country down more.

My choice was not Romney, but we are where we are.

Ron or Gary will get my vote this election.

I voted for Bob Barr in 2008. What I am finding out is, that I need to trust Congress to moderate a president. Allowing Obama a second term will be crippling. Thanks for helping to drag the country down more.
*shrugs*

I suggest you do your best to change the party platform of the republican party before it comes time to vote.

My choice was not Romney, but we are where we are.
Indeed.

You can't come up with anything good about Obama, can you?

Well... yes... I can... I just said I could. But I don't want to give you the idea that I support the guy when I do it. And it *seems* as if you want to talk me out of supporting him, when... I already said I don't.

But if you want me to start saying some things he's doing right I will do it, I just don't want to waste my time if it won't mean anything to you with the knowledge that I don't support Obama.

Well... yes... I can... I just said I could. But I don't want to give you the idea that I support the guy when I do it. And it *seems* as if you want to talk me out of supporting him, when... I already said I don't.

But if you want me to start saying some things he's doing right I will do it, I just don't want to waste my time if it won't mean anything to you with the knowledge that I don't support Obama.

You can tell what I want to do through the Internet?

It seems to me that you are full of shit.

You can tell what I want to do through the Internet?
That's why I said it *seems* as if. Obviously I'm not sure. It's why I asked what your intent was.

You're not very good at following your own debating points. o.0

It seems to me that you are full of shit.
Opinions vary.

Forum List

Back