Some Gays Turn Attention to Civil Unions

Any parent who has a child that they feel is exhibiting homosexual behavior.

Should be congradulated if they send their kid to a re-education camp.

The child will thank them when they grow up for saving them from a perverted and disease ridden lifestyle.

Let me guess, you think Homosexuality is a mental disease that is inflicted upon children and others by the Gay Community. To cure this disease, you need to be reeducated and shown the light.

Am I on the money on your thoughts of homosexuality?

Let me guess, you think Homosexuality is a mental disease that is inflicted upon children and others by the Gay Community. To cure this disease, you need to be reeducated and shown the light.

Am I on the money on your thoughts of homosexuality?
Not sure about the light thing?

But yes, there is a gay agenda that targets the minds of our children and teenagers.

Yes.

Don't you have any gay friends?

Of course I do. But I haven't heard any of them say they were involved in heterosexual intercourse after figuring out they were homosexual unless they were bisexual.

Wow, that is the absolute opposite of my experience.

More than once I've seen a lesbian get together (sexually) with a gay male... although usually they were good friends first.

More than once I've seen a lesbian get together (sexually) with a gay male... although usually they were good friends first.

A lesbian get together with a Gay Male? I've never heard of anything like that. Are you sure the guy wasn't a Fauxsexual?

A lesbian get together with a Gay Male? I've never heard of anything like that. Are you sure the guy wasn't a Fauxsexual?

Pretty sure.

They were 'family'. Hard to explain.

Me either, I guess you had to be there.

I guess so, but this sorta proves my point about experience shaping our lives. From your experience, you may think that you choose to be Homosexual. From my experience, I think it's something you're born with.

Just a topic we're going to choose to agree to disagree on.

However, we can both agree that everyone deserves equality under the law.

Me either, I guess you had to be there.

I guess so, but this sorta proves my point about experience shaping our lives. From your experience, you may think that you choose to be Homosexual. From my experience, I think it's something you're born with.

Just a topic we're going to choose to agree to disagree on.

However, we can both agree that everyone deserves equality under the law.

No, I wouldn't say that I believe homosexuality is a choice, the jury is still out on that.

And I don't think the government has the right to pass or enforce any statute that forces any person to violate their conscience under penalty of law.

Last edited:
No, I wouldn't say that I believe homosexuality is a choice, the jury is still out on that.

And I don't think the government has the right to pass or enforce any statute that forces any person to violate their conscience under penalty of law.

Well for the first part, that's good then.

And for the second part, I feel what you're saying. As long as you don't try to enforce businesses to keep people they don't want due to their beliefs that conflict with company policy, I'll feel better about it.

However, segregation is illegal now. If we are to follow that advice of yours, then it would be legal again.

Well for the first part, that's good then.

And for the second part, I feel what you're saying. As long as you don't try to enforce businesses to keep people they don't want due to their beliefs that conflict with company policy, I'll feel better about it.

However, segregation is illegal now. If we are to follow that advice of yours, then it would be legal again.

No, personally I would keep protections in place for race, and national heritage. Those are things over which you have absolutely no control.

Last edited:
No, personally I would keep protections in place for race, and national heritage. Those are things over which you have absolutely no control.

But then you would lose the protections for religion. And what if it is found that you have no control over sexuality?

If it was proven an inborn deviation, I would change my opinion.

That would be hard to argue with.

Last edited:
For those saying we should create a separate legal structure for homosexual unions, I'd remind them that separate, but equal was never equal.

Hogwash, if we were to give them all the benefits of marriage and call it civil unions how would that not be equal?

As far as I'm concerned, as long as they have the exact same benefits and drawbacks whether it's called a civil union or a marriage is purely aesthetic.

If you give them the same bennies as Marriage then why......call it something else?
Wow many legal loopholes lawyers would make?

I'm curious about something. Why do all the bigots against gay marriage silently endorse legalized pedophilia? Do yo really find a higher moral value in a 50 year old banging a 13 year old than two adults of the same sex? What, exactly does that moral code look like? Thank you in advance.

It's the other way around buddy. Many of the folks who support Same Sex marriage are also in support of NAMBLA

Forum List

Back