Wait, you are drunk again aren’t you?

Quick, go find a FISA Judge to help you win this debate that you are badly losing!

You should go back to sacrificing goats to Satan and trying to cast spells on President Trump!

No one believes a fucking thing you say any more nor do they care about what you say, witch!

Like I Said, He needs interviewed UNDER OATH!

The FBI’s latest story is they lobbied for A FISA Warrant based on “Some Drunk Guy Said!”

Nobody believes that unless you are a damn idiot!

No judge would issue a warrant based on heresay and a 3rd party account of a Drunk Man’s Statement!

So let’s get on with it. And again, where was the three judge panel that is supposed to appoint an Independent Counsel?

This too was Improperly done!

Did no one Notice this?

The FISA court is overseen by Chief Justice John Roberts.

All Trump or Congress needs to do is request that the warrant process be reviewed by SCOTUS..

You should write a letter to the editor. I'll bet that will straighten them out.

Really? You think I'm a witch? Ok. In that case

This isn't a debate. It's just me laughing at another goofy RWNJ.

You don't even know who appointed Mueller. You also seem to have trouble figuring out where your response is supposed to go. (at the bottom, dumb ass)

His whole argument that Mueller was improperly appointed, that it should have been by a three judge panel, and his lack of knowledge of the appointment and oversight of Mueller, means he should just close the OP, and start over again.

You don't even know who appointed Mueller. You also seem to have trouble figuring out where your response is supposed to go. (at the bottom, dumb ass)

His whole argument that Mueller was improperly appointed, that it should have been by a three judge panel, and his lack of knowledge of the appointment and oversight of Mueller, means he should just close the OP, and start over again.

I don't think he is smart enough to figure that out. Instead he will continue being laughed at and wondering why.

Well if I am making you laugh, then you definitely have had too much to drink!

Go find a FISA Judge to marry you to your drinking buddy sitting next to you on that ratty bar stool at the snowflake bar you are at.

Quick, go find a FISA Judge to help you win this debate that you are badly losing!

You should go back to sacrificing goats to Satan and trying to cast spells on President Trump!

No one believes a fucking thing you say any more nor do they care about what you say, witch!

Like I Said, He needs interviewed UNDER OATH!

The FBI’s latest story is they lobbied for A FISA Warrant based on “Some Drunk Guy Said!”

Nobody believes that unless you are a damn idiot!

No judge would issue a warrant based on heresay and a 3rd party account of a Drunk Man’s Statement!

So let’s get on with it. And again, where was the three judge panel that is supposed to appoint an Independent Counsel?

This too was Improperly done!

Did no one Notice this?

You should write a letter to the editor. I'll bet that will straighten them out.

Soon you’ll figure out that The FBI saying they lobbied for and were granted a FISA Warrant which they abused based on “Some Drunk Guy Said” is going to be the last lying straw that breaks the Corrupt FBI Camel’s Back!

I don't think he is smart enough to figure that out. Instead he will continue being laughed at and wondering why.

They voted for Trump. The "not very smart" part kinda goes without saying...

Well if I am making you laugh, then you definitely have had too much to drink!

Go find a FISA Judge to marry you to your drinking buddy sitting next to you on that ratty bar stool at the snowflake bar you are at.

You bet sweet lips.

Soon you’ll figure out that The FBI saying they lobbied for and were granted a FISA Warrant which they abused based on “Some Drunk Guy Said” is going to be the last lying straw that breaks the Corrupt FBI Camel’s Back!

If you say so. Will that be before or after I learn the "deep state" truth about those Walmart tunnels, and FEMA prisons?

The Clintons have been caught in so many lies, and that is what got Bill Impeached instead of thrown in Jail or Dead like everyone they knew did.

They destroy evidence. Research it. They weren’t investigated for frivolous reasons. They were key players in The Madison Loan Scandal, White Water, Rose Law Firm, FBI File Gate, Travel Gate, Running Cocaine out of Mina Airport, and many many more. And that just scratches the surface of Bill Clinton’s Administration.

You can list Hillary’s scandals now if you have the balls to. And you don’t even have to start with insider trading, or gun running to terrorists, or paying terrorists to carry out Coups and assisinations, or Benghazi.

You could start with Haiti, or her numerous criminal actions with her server, or the Bribes she took at The Clinton Foundation, and Uranium One or just stick with the millions of times she’s Lied well about EVERYTHING.

The Clintons and everyone they know operate with corrupt and dishonest methods and all their old friends are either dead or in Jail or are about to go to jail or are going to die in jail!

If you say so. Will that be before or after I learn the "deep state" truth about those Walmart tunnels, and FEMA prisons?

Last edited:
The Clintons have been caught in so many lies, and that is what got Bill Impeached instead of thrown in Jail or Dead like everyone they knew did.

They destroy evidence. Research it. They weren’t investigated for frivolous reasons. They were key players in The Madison Loan Scandal, White Water, Rose Law Firm, FBI File Gate, Travel Gate, Running Cocaine out of Mina Airport, and many many more. And that just scratches the surface of Bill Clinton’s Administration.

You can list Hillary’s scandals now if you have the balls to. And you don’t even have to start with insider trading, or gun running to terrorists, or paying terrorists to carry out Coups and assisinations, or Benghazi.

You could start with Haiti, or her numerous criminal actions with her server, or the Bribes she took at The Clinton Foundation, and Uranium One or just stick with the millions of times she’s Lied well about EVERYTHING.

The Clintons and everyone they know operate with corrupt and dishonest methods and all their old friends are either dead or in Jail or are about to go to jail or are going to die in jail!

That's why I like reading your posts. Whenever I try to keep track of the hundreds of crazy accusations made by the right, all I have to do is read your writings, and you remind me of crap from a quarter of a century ago. You don't seem to forget anything. Unfortunately, you have a hard time separating what was real from what was just another crazy accusation.

You say they are crazy because there is evidence to state they are true. Classic Delusional Deflection from The Tongue of a Pathological Partisan Brain Washed Liar.

How about you go be a good little bimbo and refute that the Clintons had nothing to do with any of those scandals?

And nothing to do with what is going on Now...

The Biggest Scandal in American History...

The Story of he two most corrupt immoral reprobates in American History and how they allied together and spread their disease through out our Democracy and our Governmwnt and turned it in to a weapon against us.

Obama Bin Lying and Hitlery Rotten Clinton! May they rot in Hell. And they will!

At least you have evidence you can argue about, which is unlike the ZERO amount of Evidence that 7 investigations and Millions of Dollars have been unable to uncover.

And A Crooked FBI cannot even manufactire good enough Evidence to save their own necks!

Their Dog ate their
homework! Errr messages!

“A Drunk Guy Said!”

Sucks to be you.

You are right about one thing:

Just Another Crazy Accusation or translated in to you Motherland’s Native Language ....

Muh Russia!

That's why I like reading your posts. Whenever I try to keep track of the hundreds of crazy accusations made by the right, all I have to do is read your writings, and you remind me of crap from a quarter of a century ago. You don't seem to forget anything. Unfortunately, you have a hard time separating what was real from what was just another crazy accusation.

Last edited:
You say they are crazy because there is evidence to state they are true.

How about you go be a good bimbo and refute that the Clintons had nothing to do with any of those scandals?

At least you have evidence you can argue about, which is unlike the ZERO amount of Evidemce that 7 investigations and Millions of Dollars have been able to uncover.

And A Crooked FBI cannot even manufactire to save their own necks!

Sucks to be you.

But but but!

Muh Russia!

No dumb ass. You're just too dumb to realize that you believed a lot of stupid accusations, and you would have to admit how stupid you have been to admit that they have been proven to be bullshit.

You are the idiot that was so stupid to believe in Russia Russia Russia!

You licked Lefty’s Ass, liked the way it tasted and Willingly chocked on a big fat lie!

You’d think you’d learn your lesson.

But I’ve never met a smart Bimbo so I guess not.

How about you go be a good bimbo and refute that the Clintons had nothing to do with any of those scandals?

At least you have evidence you can argue about, which is unlike the ZERO amount of Evidemce that 7 investigations and Millions of Dollars have been able to uncover.

Sucks to be you.

But but but!

Muh Russia!

No dumb ass. You're just too dumb to realize that you believed a lot of stupid accusations, and you would have to admit how stupid you have been to admit that they have been proven to be bullshit.

You forgot Pizza Gate nutbag!

Muh

Muh but I want muh Russiaaaaaa

Wah!
crying-babies.jpg

Sucks to be you.

But but but!

Muh Russia!

Like I said Justice Roberts needs to be interviewed UNDER OATH to find out how in the Hell could any reasonable Judge grant an intrusive FISA Warrant based on “Some Drunk Guy Said!”

I can tell you this, the Judge is going to contradict The Lie the FBI just tried to sell us. They Used Russian Peopaganda to lobby The FISA court! The Fake GPS Dossier!

Once The Judge Comfirms he was lied to, Heads Will Roll! But I’d he is corrupt, he’lol be booted from the bench!

All Trump or Congress needs to do is request that the warrant process be reviewed by SCOTUS..

If the court deems the process was corrupted they can kill all evidence collected.
John Roberts is corrupt to the core, obama care is proof

Like I said Justice Roberts needs to be interviewed UNDER OATH to find out how in the Hell could any reasonable Judge grant an intrusive FISA Warrant based on “Some Drunk Guy Said!”

I can tell you this, the Judge is going to contradict The Lie the FBI just tried to sell us. They Used Russian Peopaganda to lobby The FISA court! The Fake GPS Dossier!

Once The Judge Comfirms he was lied to, Heads Will Roll! But I’d he is corrupt, he’lol be booted from the bench!

If the court deems the process was corrupted they can kill all evidence collected.
John Roberts is corrupt to the core, obama care is proof

Hey, dumb ass Trumpsters, our country is not the only one listening in...

British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Oh-oh TOT, I think Seawytch has you there! Whatever are we going to do!?!?!?!?!?! We are all gonna die, just ask Bernie, lol!

But then again, if YOU were Obama and friends, what would be a sneaky way to monitor someone you should not be monitoring? Oh, I dunno, maybe use another intelligence agency to keep your dirty little hands as clean as possible?

Now wait, you say............why would MI-6 get involved with this? Now we know it was a SUPPOSED retired secret agent, 007 1/2 that got the phony dossier, but that doesn't prove anything on why they would be involved in such a convoluted deal.

Fair enough, I say. But how much money and power do you think it would take to get them to get involved? Do you think this might help answer the question-------------------->

Exclusive: NSA pays £100m in secret funding for GCHQ

OMG, the NSA had almost virtual control over MI-6. Go figure, and what do you know about that, lolol! Who would of ever THUNK it-) The plot thickens, hehehehehehe!

Forum List

Back