Major Cause of Black Poverty...Destruction of Family Unit and Liberal Misdiagnosis of Real Problem

Good read. Liberals do more harm than good to black communities.The Black Family: 40 Years of Lies
`
I don't think you even read this article. (Hint: I did) Kay Hymowitz wrote the article. She has a B.A. in English Literature. Her name I was vaguely familiar with. I read it. Hymowitz mixes solid facts with her WASP, pseudo-christian values. Her writing style vomits a self-righteous contempt for blacks. I am a lesser person for reading that.
`

Good read. Liberals do more harm than good to black communities.The Black Family: 40 Years of Lies
`
I don't think you even read this article. (Hint: I did) Kay Hymowitz wrote the article. She has a B.A. in English Literature. Her name I was vaguely familiar with. I read it. Hymowitz mixes solid facts with her WASP, pseudo-christian values. Her writing style vomits a self-righteous contempt for blacks. I am a lesser person for reading that.
`

Huh?
So you don’t like the author because she didn’t write what you want to hear?
What exactly did you find to be inaccurate?

It doesn't help that liberals have gone out of their way to encourage the blacks' crybaby victim mentality, to keep the lack of responsibility going. That's why the blacks have become the all-time world's guru of baseless grievance-mongering.

It doesn't help that liberals have gone out of their way to encourage the blacks' crybaby victim mentality, to keep the lack of responsibility going. That's why the blacks have become the all-time world's guru of baseless grievance-mongering.

Posts like yours explain why Blacks don't trust republicans and vote democrat.

Conservatives are notoriously energetic when it comes to their trying to rationalize what really amounts to their desire to simply ignore and neglect the poor.

`
`
I read it and she is correct. Sorry if that contradicts the pity you have for your black boyfriend as a victim.

Yes I did.
`
Yeah, no doubt. IF you read the article, then you'd know what I am talking about. That should answer any doubts or questions you might have.
She is correct. Black men don’t take responsibility for their actions. Let taxpayers pick up the bill. Let my child grow up in the projects on welfare...and his children...and his children...and his children...oh, and keep voting Democrat. Gotta have that’s welfare’s!

`
`

Huh?
So you don’t like the author because she didn’t write what you want to hear?
What exactly did you find to be inaccurate?
Exactly.

If we ended Medicaid and foodstamps tomorrow, would more black men and women stay together and with their children enjoy their newfound extreme poverty as a happy family??

Forum List

Back