The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Does anyone believe the FBI anymore?

The FISA Warrant granted to spy on a presidential campaign was issued based on “Some Drunk Guy Said?”

The FBI Knowingly did indeed use The Dossier to Falsely Lobby for a FISA Warrant and then abused it!

They are LYING AGAIN!

You can’t go to a FISA judge and say, “Some Drunk Volunteer Said The Russians MIGHT have DIRT on Clinton” and launch an investigation and ESPIONAGE operation based on that!

They used it to spy on the Trump Campaign first to try to win the election by Wiretapping and Surveillng every Thing Said and Done in The Trump Campaign So They Would have the Inside Scoop on The Trump Campaign Strategies.

Then they used it to try to turn over every rock they could and find something anything to remove a duly elected President from Office as their “Insurance Policy”!

In other places in The World this is called a COUP!

The Democrats did this because they are morally corrupt cheaters who refuse to follow rules and who are not restrained by ethics and common decency!

They did this, just like they stole debate questions and rigged The DNC Primary against Bermie Sanders!

Now we need to talk to the FISA Judge. Either he is crooked or he was duped by The FBI, DNC, Obama & Clinton
!

Last edited:
Also I would like to add How In The Hell Is Mueller the Independent Counsel when the Law making Independent Counsels possible states that a Three Judge Panel is supposed to be formed to appoint an Independent Counsel?

Like I Said, He needs interviewed UNDER OATH!

The FBI’s latest story is they lobbied for A FISA Warrant based on “Some Drunk Guy Said!”

Nobody believes that unless you are a damn idiot!

No judge would issue a warrant based on heresay and a 3rd party account of a Drunk Man’s Statement!

So let’s get on with it. And again, where was the three judge panel that is supposed to appoint an Independent Counsel?

This too was Improperly done!

Did no one Notice this?

The FISA court is overseen by Chief Justice John Roberts.

All Trump or Congress needs to do is request that the warrant process be reviewed by SCOTUS..

Last edited:
Also I would like to add How In The Hell Is Mueller the Independent Counsel when the Law making Independent Counsels possible states that a Three Judge Panel is supposed to be formed to appoint an Independent Counsel?

He's not an independent counsel he is a special counsel now run along and find out the difference little man.

The FBI’s latest story is they lobbied for FISA Warrant based on “Some Drunk Guy Said!”

So let’s get on with it. And again, where was the three judge panel that is supposed to appoint an Independent Counsel.

Did no one Notice this?

All Trump or Congress needs to do is request that the warrant process be reviewed by SCOTUS..
That law was overhauled and is now called a "special counsel". This only requires the head of the DOJ to seat them. Their powers are restricted and they work for the executive branch.

The last time they used the three judge panel was on Clinton when they impaneled Ken Starr. That "Independent Counsel" went way bad..

The whole reason we over hauled that law was to place restrictions on the scope of the investigation so it did not become a witch hunt. But alas, Rosenstine is letting Mueller run roughshod over everything..

Last edited:
It’s the same thing. You know exactly what I meant. The law making that possible requires a 3 Judge Panel make that appointment.

This was how Ken Star was appointed

And again, No Judge is going to grant a FISA warrant based on a third band account of “Some Drunk Guy Said!”

So The Judge Needs Interviewed Under Oath! They used the Dossier and The FBI’s story is bullshit just like their Story about the missing Unrecoverable 50,000 messages!

He's not an independent counsel he is a special counsel now run along and find out the difference little man.

If that’s how this Law is now, it’s incorrect, and needs changed back.

Because Rosenstein Seated Mueller and Placed NO RESTRICTIONS on the Scope of Mueller’s Investigation!

Besides that was a side issue in this thread.

This FISA Judge Needs Interviewed Under Oath to ask him if he granted The FBI a FISA Warrant that was horribly abused based on “Some Drunk Guy Said!”

The FBI’s latest story is they lobbied for FISA Warrant based on “Some Drunk Guy Said!”

So let’s get on with it. And again, where was the three judge panel that is supposed to appoint an Independent Counsel.

Did no one Notice this?

That law was overhauled and is now called a "special counsel". This only requires the head of the DOJ to seat them. Their powers are restricted and they work for the executive branch.

The last time they used the three judge panel was on Clinton when they impaneled Ken Starr. That "Independent Counsel" went way bad..

The whole reason we over hauled that law was to place restrictions on the scope of the investigation so it did not become a witch hunt. But alas, Rosenstine is letting Mueller run roughshod over everything..

Last edited:

Because Rosenstein Seated Mueller and Placed NO RESTRICTIONS on the Scope of Mueller’s Investigation!

Did no one Notice this?

The change did not fix the problem... Without oversight the investigation can go on forever and stray from its original intent.

No oversight was the problem with the Independent Counsel. The whole purpose was to be able to restrict the scope of the investigation and give it oversight. None of which is being done by Rosenstine.

Once the collusion investigation was done the whole thing should have been shut down. Now were going out to the fringes to get convictions on unrelated things.

Like the difference between granting a FISA Warrant based on “Some Drunk Guy Said,” or based on The Fake Dossier so The FBI, Clinton & Obama could spy on The Trump Campaign?

Totally agree. This can be easily abused as can FISA as we can see now.

No doubt Rosenstein was part of the group involved in “ buying Insurance” in case Donald Trump became President!

Did no one Notice this?

The change did not fix the problem... Without oversight the investigation can go on forever and stray from its original intent.

No oversight was the problem with the Independent Counsel. The whole purpose was to be able to restrict the scope of the investigation and give it oversight. None of which is being done by Rosenstine.

Once the collusion investigation was done the whole thing should have been shut down. Now were going out to the fringes to get convictions on unrelated things.

The FBI’s latest story is they lobbied for A FISA Warrant based on “Some Drunk Guy Said!”

No judge would issue a warrant based on heresay and a 3rd party account of a Drunk Man’s Statement!

So let’s get on with it. And again, where was the three judge panel that is supposed to appoint an Independent Counsel?

Did no one Notice this?

You should write a letter to the editor. I'll bet that will straighten them out.

If the court deems the process was corrupted they can kill all evidence collected.
John Roberts is corrupt to the core, obama care is proof

Did no one Notice this?

Who do you think appointed Mueller?

You should go back to sacrificing goats to Satan and trying to cast spells on President Trump!

No one believes a fucking thing you say any more nor do they care about what you say, witch!

Did no one Notice this?

You should write a letter to the editor. I'll bet that will straighten them out.

As was pointed out. Mueller is a special counsel, not an independant one. And he's appointed by the head of DOJ, and his authority and scope is set by the person appointing him. To move beyond the scope, Mueller needs to get approval from Rosenstein, which when Rosenstein testified before congress, he said that Mueller was within the guidelines he set.

Logically James Comey when he violated the Espionage Act, and violated FBI policy, and Fusion GPS and The DNC.

BTW, when do we get to see James’ Comey’s Memo and The DNC Server?

Did no one Notice this?

You should go back to sacrificing goats to Satan and trying to cast spells on President Trump!

No one believes a fucking thing you say any more nor do they care about what you say, witch!

Did no one Notice this?

Really? You think I'm a witch? Ok. In that case

Wait, you are drunk again aren’t you?

Quick, go find a FISA Judge to help you win this debate that you are badly losing!

Did no one Notice this?

Really? You think I'm a witch? Ok. In that case

Logically James Comey when he violated the Espionage Act, and violated FBI policy, and Fusion GPS and The DNC.

BTW, when do we get to see James’ Comey’s Memo and The DNC Server?

Did no one Notice this?

You don't even know who appointed Mueller. You also seem to have trouble figuring out where your response is supposed to go. (at the bottom, dumb ass)

Forum List

Back