Some Dems now saying that Bill Clinton should have resigned for sex scandal, so Trump should, too

Politics at its finest!:badgrin:

Looking back, some Dems say Bill Clinton should have resigned.....so that means Trump should resign.

So hilarious. The hypocrisy is off the charts.

Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should have resigned over Lewinsky affair - CNNPolitics

Most conservatives believe Clinton should have resigned, but don't believe Trump should.

That would be your hypocrisy, dumbass.

So dems have a jizz stained dress?

No, they have two outright admissions of sexual misbehavior by Trump.

So what are dems waiting for?

It's a hoot to hear all the bend over backwards attempts the Trump cult makes t

Looking back, some Dems say Bill Clinton should have resigned.....so that means Trump should resign.

Gillibrand: Bill Clinton should have resigned over Lewinsky affair - CNNPolitics

Most conservatives believe Clinton should have resigned, but don't believe Trump should.

English please.

English please.

You're far dumber than I thought.
I had no idea you couldnt read a simple sentence.

No, the hypocrisy is how YOU defended Clinton and DIDN'T call for his resignation but are calling for Trump's now, even though Clinton lied under oath (an impeachable offense).

No, the hypocrisy is how YOU defended Clinton and DIDN'T call for his resignation but are calling for Trump's now, even though Clinton lied under oath (an impeachable offense).

So you're denying that ANY conservatives who condemned Clinton are now defending Trump.

Goddam that's funny.

English please.

Simple is a good word for it.

what are the Democrats supposed to be not waiting for?

In that case Democrats are more full of shit than a flock of overfed geese; I remember them furiously, unanimously, fighting against Clinton's impeachment tooth and nail at the time. I don't even need to search online to know that's true because I remember it like it was yesterday.

There's no proof that Trump sexually assaulted anyone, just his locker-room fantasy about grabbing a supermodels pussy.

English please.

Holy Fuck you're stupid.
If as you claim dems have all this evidence on Trump what are they waiting for?

If Trump ever turns the WH into his personal brothel or sexual pleasure house let us know as that is the day we will all ask him to resign.

How the far left forget about the abuse of women along the way to the white house.

The impeachment process of Bill Clinton was initiated by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998, against Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice.

Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

In sending the case forward, the House Judiciary Committee had relied heavily on a four-year investigation into several alleged scandals—including improper Arkansas real estate deals, suspected fundraising violations, claims of sexual harassment and accusations of cronyism involving the firing of White House travel agents—involving Clinton and his wife, Hillary.

House votes to impeach Clinton , Oct. 8, 1998

IMPEACHMENT: THE OVERVIEW -- CLINTON IMPEACHED; HE FACES A SENATE TRIAL, 2D IN HISTORY; VOWS TO DO JOB TILL TERM'S 'LAST HOUR'

And you can see that the far left will always protect their own, just look at all those that think Fraken did nothing wrong as it was supposed to be a humorous picture.

Clinton was found not guilty. I'm not surprised you don't know that.

The investigation centered on consensual sex. Yes, 20+ years laters a good number have changed their mind, "liberals" too. So, if any thing was learned, it is be more careful in impeaching, and sex isn't the only grounds to impeach.

Monica went there to play with the president. she wasn't the problem and she wasn't troubled by it in terms of feeling victimized. (though, like a lot of women who cheat with a married man, she got hurt because she realized she was just playtime). it was Linda Tripp and her fellow Clinton haters who reported that.... not the person involved in the relationship.

Tripp scoured the earth for accusers. The questions concerned non consensual sex, then consenual. I see no perjury.

The Left and the Right reek to high heaven with the stench of hypocrisy on this issue.

A pox on both their houses.

English please.

Holy Fuck you're stupid.

what should they be doing that they're waiting for?

If Trump ever turns the WH into his personal brothel or sexual pleasure house let us know as that is the day we will all ask him to resign.

How the far left forget about the abuse of women along the way to the white house.

The impeachment process of Bill Clinton was initiated by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998, against Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States, on two charges, one of perjury and one of obstruction of justice.

In sending the case forward, the House Judiciary Committee had relied heavily on a four-year investigation into several alleged scandals—including improper Arkansas real estate deals, suspected fundraising violations, claims of sexual harassment and accusations of cronyism involving the firing of White House travel agents—involving Clinton and his wife, Hillary.

IMPEACHMENT: THE OVERVIEW -- CLINTON IMPEACHED; HE FACES A SENATE TRIAL, 2D IN HISTORY; VOWS TO DO JOB TILL TERM'S 'LAST HOUR'

And you can see that the far left will always protect their own, just look at all those that think Fraken did nothing wrong as it was supposed to be a humorous picture.

The investigation centered on consensual sex. Yes, 20+ years laters a good number have changed their mind, "liberals" too. So, if any thing was learned, it is be more careful in impeaching, and sex isn't the only grounds to impeach.

No it did not, but thank you for proving that the far left sees rape as consensual sex..

And the grounds were perjury and abuse of powers.

And thanks for proving that the double standard still exists as you voted for the enabler of Bill.

Broaddick/Jones/Lewinsky.

English please.

Holy Fuck you're stupid.

The evidence is undeniable. Even you can't deny it without making a fool of yourself. What the Democrats do or don't do doesn't change those facts.

lol, Clinton was impeached and found not guilty.

English please.

Holy Fuck you're stupid.

Stupid sure runs deep among dems.

Monica went there to play with the president. she wasn't the problem and she wasn't troubled by it in terms of feeling victimized. (though, like a lot of women who cheat with a married man, she got hurt because she realized she was just playtime). it was Linda Tripp and her fellow Clinton haters who reported that.... not the person involved in the relationship.

Tripp scoured the earth for accusers. The questions concerned non consensual sex, then consenual. I see no perjury.

what I always found amazing is that while he was leading the charge against bill for playing with an adult intern, newt was bonking Clarissa while cheating on his wife. and whom he ultimately sued for divorce, serving her while she was in bed following a mastectomy. this was the guardian of our moral compass.

beyond screwed up... .but certainly set the table for what's happening now.

English please.

Holy Fuck you're stupid.

Stupid sure runs deep among dems.

says someone who clearly can't articulate a point.

now what is it that they're waiting to do?

I hate to break it to you but this is not some sort of zero sum game contest.

You don't get to cancel out your wrongdoings by claiming that someone else may have gotten away with something similar.

Try that in court some time if you don't believe me.

Forum List

Back