Somali Terror Group Calls for Attack on Mall of America

I'll tell ya what. Since you seem so confident about yourself and since I've already answered several of your terms. I'll trade you answer for answer. I'll answer something from your list, in detail for every question of mine you answer relating to conflict / religious violence / religious history. Fair yes? We have a deal?
Maybe I'd consider that if you openly admit that you punked out from the quiz becuase you know you'r eust another Islamization know-nothing liberal, or we're still at > either take the Quiz or go away, MR QUIZ ZERO. So far you answered 2 name items. Both insufficeintly

I'll tell you what, I'll do two of yours for every one of mine; since you've already stated that I answered two of yours, I'll go first:

My first question is an easy one: What are the names of the 25 books that you have read in the past 14 years on these subjects?

Actually you FAILED to answer 2 of mine, and you didn't offer much on the Lina Morales one either. Looks like a strike 3 to me. As for my books, that sounds like 25 questions, and since those 25 books contain thousands of footnotes, that's actually thousands of questions. I'll tell you the name of 2 of the books, and that's far more than any of the Islamaplogists who took my Quiz ever got, and they didn't cut and run like you did.

1. They Must Be Stopped by Brigitte Gabriel

2. Stealth Jihad by Robert Spencer

That's what I thought. :wink:
You thought I wasn't going to allow you to twist the discussion away from your cowardice regarding the Islamization Quiz ? I guess you were right.
wink.gif
You're still under the feet of all those who took the Quiz. Just another gutless coward.

Let me know when you're ready to either have a discussion or can type the names of the books that you have read.

Side note: If you're going to utilize books that you have read as an appeal to authority then it is a perfectly reasonable (and expected) request to know what they are. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to obtain their names; not when you've rested your credibility on them.

Maybe I'd consider that if you openly admit that you punked out from the quiz becuase you know you'r eust another Islamization know-nothing liberal, or we're still at > either take the Quiz or go away, MR QUIZ ZERO. So far you answered 2 name items. Both insufficeintly

I'll tell you what, I'll do two of yours for every one of mine; since you've already stated that I answered two of yours, I'll go first:

My first question is an easy one: What are the names of the 25 books that you have read in the past 14 years on these subjects?

Actually you FAILED to answer 2 of mine, and you didn't offer much on the Lina Morales one either. Looks like a strike 3 to me. As for my books, that sounds like 25 questions, and since those 25 books contain thousands of footnotes, that's actually thousands of questions. I'll tell you the name of 2 of the books, and that's far more than any of the Islamaplogists who took my Quiz ever got, and they didn't cut and run like you did.

2. Stealth Jihad by Robert Spencer

That's what I thought. :wink:
You thought I wasn't going to allow you to twist the discussion away from your cowardice regarding the Islamization Quiz ? I guess you were right.
wink.gif
You're still under the feet of all those who took the Quiz. Just another gutless coward.

Let me know when you're ready to either have a discussion or can type the names of the books that you have read.
Let me know when you are ready to do what 2 dozen Islamapologists have all done (took the Isamization Quiz), and honorably didn't try to sneak away and deflect from it, by tossing things at me to do, as you are cowardly/dishonorably doing. In the meantime, I'm giving you a 1% grade for your 2 half-baked answers about Lina Morales and Peter DiGangi. You didn't know who Omar Mohammedi was (in connection with Islamization). Considering that there are about 500 items on the Quiz and you answered only 2 (barely), it's quite obvious your 1% grade (and that's generous) constitutes a complete ignorance of the subject of Isalamization.

That being the case, it wouldn't really be possible for there to be a discussion when I know all those Quiz items, and you know none. It would be more like a tutoring session, which isn't really what the forum is about.

PS - a larger list of my books has been posted in this forum many times already.

Side note: If you're going to utilize books that you have read as an appeal to authority then it is a perfectly reasonable (and expected) request to know what they are. I shouldn't have to jump through hoops to obtain their names; not when you've rested your credibility on them.
What do you care what they are ? Obtain their names, for what purpose ?

So that I know your sources. Otherwise your appeal to authority by having read x number of books is completely meaningless.

So that I know your sources. Otherwise your appeal to authority by having read x number of books is completely meaningless.
I don't like the idea that you interrogate me, when you have not paid the dues (that so many other did) of taking he Islamization Quiz. I'll give you something to chew on though. I'll tell you those books that I took the quiz information from. After that, it's time for you to put up (take the Quiz) or shut up.

2. The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) by Robert Spencer

3. Stealth Jihad by Robert Spencer

4. Infiltration by Paul Sperry

5. The Day of Islam by Dr. Paul Williams

6. Sharia: the Threat to America by the Center for Security Policy

7.The Third Jihad (DVD) by Dr. Zuddhi Jasser

8. Muslim Mafia by P.David Gaubatz & Paul Sperry

I don't like the idea that you interrogate me

Says the guy who is trying to bully me into taking a "quiz" that I never expressed interest in. I'd also like to point out that asking someone to cite their sources isn't the same thing as interrogating someone. Its a pretty standard practice within discussion.

when you have not paid the dues (that so many other did) of taking he Islamization Quiz. I'll give you something to chew on though. I'll tell you those books that I took the quiz information from. After that, it's time for you to put up (take the Quiz) or shut up.

2. The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades) by Robert Spencer

3. Stealth Jihad by Robert Spencer

4. Infiltration by Paul Sperry

5. The Day of Islam by Dr. Paul Williams

6. Sharia: the Threat to America by the Center for Security Policy

7.The Third Jihad (DVD) by Dr. Zuddhi Jasser

8. Muslim Mafia by P.David Gaubatz & Paul Sperry

So in other words in the course of 14 years, you have read about 8 publications?

I'd also like to point out that you also failed to recognize the fact that Sayyid Qutb was on your quiz list, but that you simply spelled his name wrong. I pointed him out specifically as not being on your list twice to make sure that you didn't have an excuse not to notice and you didn't seem to know enough about either him or your own "quiz" to know that you had included his name on there.

Furthermore, I have seen you post this quiz on at least a half dozen other message boards, every time you keep claiming that you have many other lists, but this is the only one that you ever post. Where are the others?

So in other words in the course of 14 years, you have read about 8 publications?

I'd also like to point out that you also failed to recognize the fact that Sayyid Qutb was on your quiz list, but that you simply spelled his name wrong. I pointed him out specifically as not being on your list twice to make sure that you didn't have an excuse not to notice and you didn't seem to know enough about either him or your own "quiz" to know that you had included his name on there.

Furthermore, I have seen you post this quiz on at least a half dozen other message boards, every time you keep claiming that you have many other lists, but this is the only one that you ever post. Where are the others?

You were not bullied in any way. You asked for it. You bragged about having read many more books than me. And the many other Islamapologists who didn't brag like you did, went ahead and took the Quiz, and didn't try to portray it as some kind of "bullying".

I told you I read 25 books, but I only listed 8 for you (the ones that the Quiz was from). Frankly, why should I give you ANYTHING ?, when I didn't give the Islamaoplogists who took the Isalmization Quiz anything, and they weren't a gutless coward like you are, refusing to take the quiz.

No, you don't want to "point out" anything. :laugh: What you're wanting to do is deflect attention away from the fact that you bragged about reading many more books than me, trying to give the idea that you're more knowledgable about Islamization than I am, lol, and when tested, you were a ZERO. And you don't care about the other quizzes either. That's just more deflection and quiz cowardice.

I'm done talking to you and seeing all your pathetic deflections. You bragged. You got caught. It's over, MR QUIZ ZERO. Go jump.

Last edited:

You were not bullied in any way. You asked for it. You bragged about having read many more books than me. And the many other Islamapologists who didn't brag like you did, went ahead and took the Quiz, and didn't try to portray it as some kind of "bullying".

I told you I read 25 books, but I only listed 8 for you (the ones that the Quiz was from). Frankly, why should I give you ANYTHING ?, when I didn't give the Islamaoplogists who took the Isalmization Quiz anything, and they weren't a gutless coward like you are, refusing to take the quiz.

No, you don't want to "point out" anything. :laugh: What you're wanting to do is deflect attention away from the fact that you bragged about reading many more books than me, trying to give the idea that you're more knowledgable about Islamization than I am, lol, and when tested, you were a ZERO. And you don't care about the other quizzes either. That's just more deflection and quiz cowardice.

I'm done talking to you and seeing all your pathetic deflections. You bragged. You got caught. It's over, MR QUIZ ZERO. Go jump.

Lol

While a crowded mall is a good soft-target for a terrorist attack, I hope people aren't getting tunnel-vision over this threat and keeping their eyes moving.

Announce your target and everyone focuses on it, and sites like it.

Then, strike the real target like a school or something else.

Lol
That doesn't cut it. Let me know when you're ready to do what all those other Islampaologists did.

If these people are so proud of their political and religious convictions, why do they hide their identity? Seriously, why?

Lol
That doesn't cut it. Let me know when you're ready to do what all those other Islampaologists did.
Why on Earth would I feel the need to do what they did? I've offered to have a formal moderated and sourced discussion with you on the subject and when you decided you'd rather throw out your quiz I asked you for your sources.

Lol
Why on Earth would I feel the need to do what they did? I've offered to have a formal moderated and sourced discussion with you on the subject and when you decided you'd rather throw out your quiz I asked you for your sources.
Very simple why you feel that need (much more so than them) Becasue you bragged about reading so many books and being so knowledgable, And I was nice enough to give you the opportunity to confirm what you said.
And even after I have given you the quiz sources you still confirm just one thing. That you know nothing about Islamization, and your illustrious brag was just :bsflag:>>

Lol
Very simple why you would feel that need (much more so than them). Because you bragged about reading so many books and being so knowledgable. And I was nice enough to give you the opportunity to confirm what you said.
And even after I have given you the quiz sources, you still confirm just one thing. That you know nothing about Islamization, and your illustrious brag was just :bsflag:>>

Lol
Very simple why you feel that need (much more so than them) Becasue you bragged about reading so many books and being so knowledgable, And I was nice enough to give you the opportunity to confirm what you said.
And even after I have given you the quiz sources you still confirm just one thing. That you know nothing about Islamization, and your illustrious brag was just :bsflag:>>

Your insecurity is palpable. Let me know when you're up for a sourced formal discussion.

Forum List

Back